Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Oct 1, 7:33 AM
Dec 2018
aurora_yuuki said:
@DragyG So suki means fondness for someone/something and daisuki means adoration/love, right?

Daisuki is suki but bigger / deeper

We should stop talking about these on anime forums. So please stop asking here.
Oct 1, 8:38 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to DragyG
aurora_yuuki said:
@DragyG So suki means fondness for someone/something and daisuki means adoration/love, right?

Daisuki is suki but bigger / deeper

We should stop talking about these on anime forums. So please stop asking here.
@DragyG Ehhh~...

But you're the only one I can count on for these. Besides, we're not being a bother to anyone, right?

So daisuki is different from koi/ai.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Oct 1, 8:53 AM
Dec 2018
aurora_yuuki said:
@DragyG Ehhh~...

But you're the only one I can count on for these. Besides, we're not being a bother to anyone, right?

So daisuki is different from koi/ai.

Yes

koi / ai is for feelings of love
Oct 4, 4:09 PM

Dec 2014
Hah, I quite like this dynamic. I thought it would go on with her being bashful in Russian while he was clueless but the fact that he actually understands her and chickens out makes it even better and funnier.

I thought it would be like Takagi-san where she always teases him and that storyline tends to get bland after you've seen it for a bit but the comedy is stronger here, MC otaku culture gags play off better for comedy. Possibly cause of being able to relate. Sounds like it could be light hearted and fun show to watch.
Oct 4, 4:30 PM
Jan 2020
Reply to Lelouch0202
Hah, I quite like this dynamic. I thought it would go on with her being bashful in Russian while he was clueless but the fact that he actually understands her and chickens out makes it even better and funnier.

I thought it would be like Takagi-san where she always teases him and that storyline tends to get bland after you've seen it for a bit but the comedy is stronger here, MC otaku culture gags play off better for comedy. Possibly cause of being able to relate. Sounds like it could be light hearted and fun show to watch.
@Lelouch0202 Dang, I didn't know some people come to watch Roshidere without knowing anything about it.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Oct 7, 4:57 AM

Mar 2015
I thought Alya was the russian girl Kuze mentioned. But her hair color is different, so maybe its not? Could still be her though, I can see a twist in play here.

This setting with the girls just somehow remind me nisekoi lol
Oct 7, 6:36 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to adbeaver
I thought Alya was the russian girl Kuze mentioned. But her hair color is different, so maybe its not? Could still be her though, I can see a twist in play here.

This setting with the girls just somehow remind me nisekoi lol
@adbeaver Keep watching. You're gonna love how the story pans out. And there will be twists in S2.
Yesterday, 8:48 AM
May 2022
deadass, bro saw the promised land. :cry:
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xanek - Sep 18

441 by Alex796 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - Sep 11

250 by kitoha »»
Yesterday, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cuhoangdk - Jul 10

364 by aurora_yuuki »»
Yesterday, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 4

226 by kitoha »»
Oct 14, 7:23 PM

» Is there justice for homegirl in next season?

kingsley_017 - Oct 5

7 by Firedogslite »»
Oct 14, 2:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.