Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2017 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh I kinda like that logic this chapter...the part about you are nothing special yet that' what makes you special. (regarding Asta)

That black meteorite attack at the end looks badass.
Feb 9, 2017 4:05 AM

Mar 2015
hory sheeeeeet.... this chapter is soo freaking cool.. i can't even words how hyped i am and it was soo really well delivered...

> he actually simply act as the way he is naturally when facing something he don't know, (especially we know it's actually demon king)...

> he even actually fight him... LMAO!

> no secret OP decendant bullshit! no secret hidden op power! this is freaking badass!

aster simply has literaly 0 magic.. it's the sword that emiting anti-magic matter (which i think what previous demon king power) when lot of people in the past try to wielded it has magic even very little, but not totaly magicless that make them fail... since he is magicless, it's the anti magic matter that flow trough is body make mutation to aster body (probably because how many time he training with it)...

> action scane is freaking awesome.... and it really well delivered... he simply beat it.. that's it...

gotta respect those lining.. like fire punch...

10/10 chapter...

can't wait next... as it saying it climax, i doubt it will draged any longer... this is kind of pace i like...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 9, 2017 4:12 AM

Oct 2014
Transformation was handled well, sensible reasons were given as to why and how he obtained it, and no Nakama bullshit ala Fairy Tail either.

10/10.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Feb 9, 2017 5:07 AM

Jul 2012
As much as cliche it was, the panels with Asta's "new form" was so cool and badass!!! And the final blow was also pretty good!
"You are nothing special at all. And that is why... You are able to become something truly remarkable" - that was a very cool line and on top of that crazy panel!
Wanted some kind of explanation about healing him, don't know if that was good enough, but i guess that was fine.
I assume that we will see his dark part at some point, don't think it was shown for 1 chapter and got defeated so easily. And interesting to see/hear about that guy whom the Queen witch was comparing Asta.
Feb 9, 2017 9:03 PM

Apr 2016
it aint shonen without a transformation but i dont mind it in this the whole sword slashy thing with no powers would get boring for the shonen audience
Feb 11, 2017 3:22 AM

Apr 2013
I am all for this power up, he looks so badass
What are you looking here for
Feb 11, 2017 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
I agree with @Kuma

I loved how he didn't lose himself to the demon (like most shonen protags do). He basically pointed the middle finger at the demon and said ''No I'll do this my own way'' BEAST.
Feb 13, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2009
And here I was wondering where is Zangetsu in this series, it becomes more and more like Bleach, but this time I don't care and even like it.
Feb 14, 2017 7:50 AM

Feb 2008
Ame_Sama said:
And here I was wondering where is Zangetsu in this series, it becomes more and more like Bleach, but this time I don't care and even like it.

Yeah, it was like a mix of Zangetsu and Kyuubi. His new form too looks like a devil aka Hollow Aster lmao

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 25, 2019 9:44 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Devilman is that you.

I'm trying to come to grips that the thing that makes Asta special is that there is no growth it just works for him but it's hard to stomach I'm not going to lie.

They drop the line that Asta mutation made it so he can't hone in mana; I wish Tabata would take some time and key in on this especially when he bring this up with the other guy here and how he doesn't have magical attributes. :'T
Apr 30, 2019 8:31 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Asta questioning if he did die at the begining of this chapter while having those crazy excitement eyes. I love him.
I love how Asta casually confronted that deamon, the queen is already correcting herself from assuming that Asta was of “their” clan, I guess not? Honestly, I prefere it this way, not every main character has to be “the one” entity that was all along meant to accomplish all of that. Just like she said, he isn't speacial of anything, but that's what makes him special.
The new finishing move is sick.
Feb 18, 2020 7:47 PM

Jan 2016
OoooOOoo I really hope he cut that dudes arm off at the end!!!

Also there goes my theory of Asta being a descendant of a demon or some shit, he literally was just born with a defect. Unlucky, man.
Mar 23, 2020 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
He looks so badass!
Jul 11, 2022 8:32 PM
Community Mod
Entranced

Mar 2022
So a mutation prevented him from having magic.

Asta looks so cool.
Dec 8, 2023 3:07 AM

Jun 2015
That fact that he maintained his consciousness is a Shounen first. Holy shit! Also the fact that he's not the reincarnation of some crazy god or race is also super cool. I'm really glad the author decided to go in this direction. Instantly upgrades this from a 7 to an 8. Good stuff Tabata .
Sep 13, 5:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Who is this black character inside Asta?
Amazing the new Asta style!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 354 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 14, 2023

29 by Meighanlol »»
Oct 12, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 373 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 6

21 by thebrentinator24 »»
Sep 23, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 365 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jul 12, 2023

39 by Darkzepheran »»
Sep 18, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 121 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2017

8 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2017

11 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 12:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.