Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 5, 4:42 PM
Dec 2019
On the crunchyroll store you can preorder/ order The new fan collection Blu-ray that includes the never before released OVA, along with TV episodes 1, 20, and 77, all of them featuring brand new English dubs!

Release Date: 9/24/24

Please understand if there is no interest and this doesn’t sale good enough, we’re not getting another chance at continunuation of the dub and a possible remake/ sequel. There is test clips available as I’ve made another tread; links to the clips there, I’m new to reborn but I hope this does well so we can get more from this underrated series.
INTJ_RenSep 28, 12:26 PM
Sep 6, 6:08 PM
May 2021
from the zero comments this tread is getting. I don't think anyone cares about hitman reborn anymore heck I won't be surprised if it's score and rank starts to go down. but me personally I'm hype for the OVA and English dub
Sep 7, 8:11 PM
Nov 2022
Xrotics_13- said:
from the zero comments this tread is getting. I don't think anyone cares about hitman reborn anymore heck I won't be surprised if it's score and rank starts to go down. but me personally I'm hype for the OVA and English dub

Hell no I still care an I can’t believe they making a dub I hope it succeeds so they continue the anime 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Sep 7, 8:41 PM
May 2021
shog_n said:
Xrotics_13- said:

Hell no I still care an I can’t believe they making a dub I hope it succeeds so they continue the anime 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

okay so a total of 3 people care... this dub is doomed 😔
Sep 8, 9:10 AM
Nov 2022
Xrotics_13- said:
shog_n said:

okay so a total of 3 people care... this dub is doomed 😔

Noo😭😭😭
Sep 10, 9:06 AM
Mar 2017
I care about Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Sep 28, 11:10 AM
May 2011
This animes super underrated, im even impressed that they are even going to try and have a dub after all these years. Id watch dub all over again in a heart beat but I cant say this about everyone.. id anything a reboot would help their sales but the original anime is already top tier

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's your favorite opening?

ReMightyRon - Oct 12

6 by Bishoy_Shinigami »»
Oct 14, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 25 Discussion

notestinet - Jul 31, 2008

21 by Silvator »»
Oct 13, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Shiken - Feb 23, 2008

68 by jilebi_james23 »»
Oct 9, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 24, 2009

40 by Kalathios »»
Sep 13, 1:57 PM

» Upcoming English Dub

INTJ_Ren - Sep 4

9 by INTJ_Ren »»
Sep 5, 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.