Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 9, 1:59 AM
Mar 2021
If it comes this Fall tht would be great, i think they've announced this fast means it's under production and also in summer clover works original anime "the elusive samurai" looks great in all aspects , it will be a great entertainment in the fall... Bleach, and SAO,blue lock,dandadan,arifureta,ao no miboro (new) ,drgn ball,shangri la.....oooooo and many more oh I'm waiting alright ar u wich is ur favorite anime for the Fall.. ?πŸ€”
Anime Rules the world
Jun 9, 2:00 AM

Jan 2009
my guess is early 2025 since they just finished airing the movie anyway
Jun 9, 2:07 AM
Mar 2021
@deg yeah i but like previous years they released in every fall so,they might work on this tooo cz it's very popular,so lot of money in fall,they won't let it go...!
Anime Rules the world
Sep 6, 7:52 PM
Jan 2020
Reply to deg
my guess is early 2025 since they just finished airing the movie anyway
@deg Looks to me like the Summer or Fall of 2025.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Sep 18, 4:22 PM
Apr 2023
A wait until summer next year would kill me... Hoping they don't want fans to suffer too long. Revealing it in June means (since fall is looking like a no) they might do a winter 2025 release. Or they do it in the spring like the first season did. We are approaching a year since season 2 started airing, it would totally suck to have to wait almost another 8-10 months...
Oct 15, 9:52 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to BustyKagefusa
A wait until summer next year would kill me... Hoping they don't want fans to suffer too long. Revealing it in June means (since fall is looking like a no) they might do a winter 2025 release. Or they do it in the spring like the first season did. We are approaching a year since season 2 started airing, it would totally suck to have to wait almost another 8-10 months...
@BustyKagefusa It'll probably air either in Summer or Fall 2025.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Oct 18, 8:32 AM
Jun 2023
i think spring is possible but probably summer or fall atp

More topics from this board

» Hype thread

AshuAmbrose - Jun 9

29 by LeeviAJ »»
Jul 18, 3:33 PM

» Expectations?

Kumosan17 - Jun 9

16 by Luk-rio »»
Jun 15, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.