Forum Settings
Forums

Isekai Furin: Maou Toubatsu kara 10-nen, Tsuma to wa Less no Motoyuusha to, Otto wo Nakushita Onna Senshi Chapter 26 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2022 3:30 PM

Jul 2017
well at least he managed to turn back time and get a happy ending. Lol @ how the first thing he does after confessing is immediately have sex before the wedding xd.

anywho overall this wasn't a terrible NTR story because there wasn't really any ugly bastards or blackmailing or some shit like that, so relatively speaking this was kinda wholesome. I know this author loves drawing overly large tits and thicc women but all in all it's not a terrible story

5/10
Mar 28, 2022 6:49 AM
Jun 2013
Marrying the princess was a terrible marriage in the end.

And honestly, if I was Isekai-ed, I know full well that one of the "I want to avoid most" situation is marrying a princess. Otherwise you get involved in all kinds of political conspiracies and heavy political stress, the end likely result is you will feel unsatisfied in life.

Glad this had a happy ending. Dump the fat princess and marry the SEXY lovely female warrior. 😊

So I assume the hero's first wife (in modern japan) is a goddess? That sounds like a nice first wife.
greed2Apr 5, 2022 11:24 AM
May 22, 2022 3:43 PM

Jun 2010
pretty good story, i was entertained the whole way. still find it funny how even though he's probably the strongest person on that planet they managed to turn him into a desk monkey and he agreed to it.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jun 22, 2022 6:06 AM

Sep 2020
Not bad, not bad at all. It could have been better but I'll accept that conclusion. I just want more...

Aug 17, 1:22 PM

Jun 2016
Reply to Short_Circut
well at least he managed to turn back time and get a happy ending. Lol @ how the first thing he does after confessing is immediately have sex before the wedding xd.

anywho overall this wasn't a terrible NTR story because there wasn't really any ugly bastards or blackmailing or some shit like that, so relatively speaking this was kinda wholesome. I know this author loves drawing overly large tits and thicc women but all in all it's not a terrible story

5/10
@Short_Circut an erupt conclusion but it was still a fun spicy read 😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Furin: Maou Toubatsu kara 10-nen, Tsuma to wa Less no Motoyuusha to, Otto wo Nakushita Onna Senshi Chapter 4 Discussion

Yubisoft - Mar 28, 2023

0 by Yubisoft »»
Mar 28, 2023 11:48 AM

Poll: » Isekai Furin: Maou Toubatsu kara 10-nen, Tsuma to wa Less no Motoyuusha to, Otto wo Nakushita Onna Senshi Chapter 1 Discussion

Yubisoft - Mar 28, 2023

0 by Yubisoft »»
Mar 28, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Isekai Furin: Maou Toubatsu kara 10-nen, Tsuma to wa Less no Motoyuusha to, Otto wo Nakushita Onna Senshi Chapter 16 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Jan 11, 2022

2 by That_Spicy_Kmchi »»
Feb 18, 2022 3:54 AM

Poll: » Isekai Furin: Maou Toubatsu kara 10-nen, Tsuma to wa Less no Motoyuusha to, Otto wo Nakushita Onna Senshi Chapter 13 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 8, 2021

0 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 8, 2021 3:27 PM

Poll: » Isekai Furin: Maou Toubatsu kara 10-nen, Tsuma to wa Less no Motoyuusha to, Otto wo Nakushita Onna Senshi Chapter 9 Discussion

NakolHira - Jul 14, 2021

2 by NakolHira »»
Jul 16, 2021 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.