Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 3:38 AM
Mar 2021
Mathi786 said:
@Hacker075 you dumb I was talking about you,
OH my god, i even have to explain the insult now,

You know this has been an extremely bad experience for me, First you insulted my parents and when I insult your parents, I have to explain my insult to you, I hope some admin guy just lock this whole thread so I have to deal with a dumb idiot like you

But I have had a present father, and so your comment can't possibly be about me 🤔

and that aside, you using it as an insult in the first place is also you insulting everyone to whom it applies. Are you sure you even understand what you said yourself, lol?
Aug 9, 3:49 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Hacker075
Mathi786 said:
@Hacker075 you dumb I was talking about you,
OH my god, i even have to explain the insult now,

You know this has been an extremely bad experience for me, First you insulted my parents and when I insult your parents, I have to explain my insult to you, I hope some admin guy just lock this whole thread so I have to deal with a dumb idiot like you

But I have had a present father, and so your comment can't possibly be about me 🤔

and that aside, you using it as an insult in the first place is also you insulting everyone to whom it applies. Are you sure you even understand what you said yourself, lol?
@Hacker075 I insulted your mum discreetly and now I was going to tell you exactly what I was saying but while typing it in clear words I realized I have good parents and good upbringing so I shouldn't say this about someone's parents, so I won't say it,

All I can say is that you're a dumb fucking idiot and just stop replying me, You also don't have a constructive opinion about the movie۔ all in all just end this discussion
Aug 9, 4:13 AM
Jul 2024
Mathi786 said:
@Zarutaku Amazing just amazing, so you're neglect his actual apology with creating some bullshit in your own mind but you will go to hell and back to create an excuse for the MC, I don't what to say to that, all I can say is you have an extreme bias just you relate on some bias,
And about the women he introduced that he was going marry, you think he shouldn't marry her bcz of MC, but if the roles were reversed and father objected against MC and Anzu's relationship, you will say he has no right to do it.
He just wanted to move on and he found someone who can help him in that why is MC throwing up there, also moving to tokyo thing can be solved easily, it's an anime, MC can live without his parents like anzu,

Lastly you talk I've never threw up in my life, of course you can control your vomiting, or you can run to the nearest toilet in last Mili seconds,

I just don't understand why are you people so hellbent on defending that idiot

Alright man, I don't think I should argue with an idiot like you.
Aug 9, 4:31 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:
@Zarutaku Amazing just amazing, so you're neglect his actual apology with creating some bullshit in your own mind but you will go to hell and back to create an excuse for the MC, I don't what to say to that, all I can say is you have an extreme bias just you relate on some bias,
And about the women he introduced that he was going marry, you think he shouldn't marry her bcz of MC, but if the roles were reversed and father objected against MC and Anzu's relationship, you will say he has no right to do it.
He just wanted to move on and he found someone who can help him in that why is MC throwing up there, also moving to tokyo thing can be solved easily, it's an anime, MC can live without his parents like anzu,

Lastly you talk I've never threw up in my life, of course you can control your vomiting, or you can run to the nearest toilet in last Mili seconds,

I just don't understand why are you people so hellbent on defending that idiot

TempestDrak said:

Glad to know we have the same opinion about each other
Aug 9, 4:59 AM
May 2021
10/10
This is a masterpiece

Aug 9, 1:13 PM
Jul 2024
Mathi786 said:
TempestDrak said:

yeah ok, everyone in the thread believes either you are an idiot or this is just a bait post. I will say that I am extremely happy that the MC puked in the father's face, well deserved.
TempestDrakAug 9, 1:22 PM
Aug 9, 9:32 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:
TempestDrak said:

yeah ok, everyone in the thread believes either you are an idiot or this is just a bait post. I will say that I am extremely happy that the MC puked in the father's face, well deserved.
@TempestDrak You know it's a virtue to know when to stop, seems like you don't have any

Also if the puke was well deserved than the follow up when the father threw that looser to the wall with one hand was also very admirable

and most people unfortunately in this thread are bratty teens thinking MC is just like them, I realized that I chose target Audience incorrectly
Aug 10, 12:33 PM
Jul 2024
Mathi786 said:
@TempestDrak You know it's a virtue to know when to stop, seems like you don't have any

Also if the puke was well deserved than the follow up when the father threw that looser to the wall with one hand was also very admirable

and most people unfortunately in this thread are bratty teens thinking MC is just like them, I realized that I chose target Audience incorrectly

Haha, really? I guess your target audience are boomers like you who are still babies thinking they can just run away from their responsibilities after one tragedy.
Also you just proved that violence on children is admirable. I hope you never get to be a father.
Aug 11, 1:12 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:

Haha, really? I guess your target audience are boomers like you who are still babies thinking they can just run away from their responsibilities after one tragedy.
Also you just proved that violence on children is admirable. I hope you never get to be a father.
@TempestDrak so now you're just cursing me directly, and the irony is you people think you have some moral high ground or something like when you can curse people like this without knowing anything about them,

And I know you're gonna say you know enough about me bcz what I said but that's just bullshit,

Another thing that I find amazing is that you said running away from your responsibility is childish but you're defending an MC who literally ran from his era and travelled through time to run away from his responsibilities, The hypocrisy is just mind blowing,

Lastly I hope you don't reply me again you motherfucker
Aug 11, 1:12 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:

@TempestDrak so now you're just cursing me directly, and the irony is you people think you have some moral high ground or something like when you can curse people like this without knowing anything about them,

And I know you're gonna say you know enough about me bcz what I said but that's just bullshit,

Another thing that I find amazing is that you said running away from your responsibility is childish but you're defending an MC who literally ran from his era and travelled through time to run away from his responsibilities, The hypocrisy is just mind blowing,

Aug 11, 1:17 AM
Jul 2024
Mathi786 said:

a grown adult running away from his responsibilities is alright but a teen trying to fix everything is suddenly not.
Also your strong opinion on useless,loser people like the dad tells more than enough about you.
If you are really so passionate about some asshole dad , then just go and suck his dick.
Aug 12, 2:05 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:

a grown adult running away from his responsibilities is alright but a teen trying to fix everything is suddenly not.
Also your strong opinion on useless,loser people like the dad tells more than enough about you.
If you are really so passionate about some asshole dad , then just go and suck his dick.
@TempestDrak bullshit mentality like this is why so people are so fucked up these days, a sixteen or 17 years old guy has no responsibility? get out of here, so basically a teen can destroy his life or kill someone or simply be an Asshole but he has responsibility, bcz he's teen,
you're just spouting nonsense,

anyway I don't understand why do you keep replying, and why the hell nobody lock this thread goddamnit
Aug 12, 2:05 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:

@TempestDrak bullshit mentality like this is why so people are so fucked up these days, a sixteen or 17 years old guy has no responsibility? get out of here, so basically a teen can destroy his life or kill someone or simply be an Asshole but he has responsibility, bcz he's teen,

anyway I don't understand why do you keep replying, and why the hell nobody lock this thread goddamnit
Aug 12, 4:04 AM
Jul 2024
Mathi786 said:

the teen has responsibility of his life. The father has responsibility of the teen . You are the one spouting bullshit . Your sheer idiocy is so fun to watch. You are biased towards some loser dad who doesn't give a fuck about his child. All he cares about is getting laid , hence the new woman he brought.
At least the MC didn't think getting laid before trying everything to save his sister was a good idea.
You are just a fucking moron who doesn't even get what responsibilities are.
I will keep replying to you because I can't stand your bullshit ideology. So either you shut the fuck up or just admit that you and your loser, alcoholic dad are both wrong.
Aug 12, 7:27 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:

the teen has responsibility of his life. The father has responsibility of the teen . You are the one spouting bullshit . Your sheer idiocy is so fun to watch. You are biased towards some loser dad who doesn't give a fuck about his child. All he cares about is getting laid , hence the new woman he brought.
At least the MC didn't think getting laid before trying everything to save his sister was a good idea.
You are just a fucking moron who doesn't even get what responsibilities are.
I will keep replying to you because I can't stand your bullshit ideology. So either you shut the fuck up or just admit that you and your loser, alcoholic dad are both wrong.
@TempestDrak Firstly I have to say I'm impressed, you're actually building a coherent argument, Did your body got switched by an alien or something, earlier you were spouting total nonsense so it's good to see growth,

Now going to the movie, From the beginning my opinion wasn't about the dad but it's about the MC, his selfishness and his Idiocracy,
Every decision he made was wrong, He villainsed his dad, and yes like Earlier, I'll acknowledge the fact that Dad's drinking habit is totally wrong, there is no excuse for drinking ever, but other then that MC's pathetic attempts to show how gravely traumatized he is and when he was desperately trying to have panic attacks to achieve our sympathies was so irritating, I see nothing wrong with his dad getting another women, He lost his daughter,wife and son too kind of, Shouldn't he rebuild his life, He should and that's what he was doing, MC's reaction to that was totally wrong and unjustified, It would've been fine if his mother died and his father got a new women in 3 months but his mother is fine, so that whole puking thing was rubbish,

Lastly, the last nail in the coffin was the ending, I started to dislike his character from ending, he gave up his life, his family, his love and went to get the sister back but, when he got there, he literally didn't even spoke to her properly, that tells you enough about his trauma regarding his sister's death, he didn't even hug her, it made the whole farce and panic attacks look so artificial and annoying, It seems like MC didn't give a fuck about her sister's death, it was always about him and oh his little fragile feelings, hence the selfishness

Anyway that's my point of view, I would like a constructive reply tho
Aug 12, 10:35 AM
Jul 2024
Mathi786 said:
@TempestDrak Firstly I have to say I'm impressed, you're actually building a coherent argument, Did your body got switched by an alien or something, earlier you were spouting total nonsense so it's good to see growth,

Now going to the movie, From the beginning my opinion wasn't about the dad but it's about the MC, his selfishness and his Idiocracy,
Every decision he made was wrong, He villainsed his dad, and yes like Earlier, I'll acknowledge the fact that Dad's drinking habit is totally wrong, there is no excuse for drinking ever, but other then that MC's pathetic attempts to show how gravely traumatized he is and when he was desperately trying to have panic attacks to achieve our sympathies was so irritating, I see nothing wrong with his dad getting another women, He lost his daughter,wife and son too kind of, Shouldn't he rebuild his life, He should and that's what he was doing, MC's reaction to that was totally wrong and unjustified, It would've been fine if his mother died and his father got a new women in 3 months but his mother is fine, so that whole puking thing was rubbish,

Lastly, the last nail in the coffin was the ending, I started to dislike his character from ending, he gave up his life, his family, his love and went to get the sister back but, when he got there, he literally didn't even spoke to her properly, that tells you enough about his trauma regarding his sister's death, he didn't even hug her, it made the whole farce and panic attacks look so artificial and annoying, It seems like MC didn't give a fuck about her sister's death, it was always about him and oh his little fragile feelings, hence the selfishness

ok I don't think you understand.
1) The MC's dad drinking is not something you should ignore saying that it's bad. The drinking caused him to lose his son aswell. He paid no attention to what his son was going thru.
2)If any teen lost someone close to them such as a sister who was also their best friend, they would obviously be traumatized. Now it's the Dad's responsibility as an adult to help him get through it.
3)The dad might have a trauma but he should suck it up and at least try to be a dad. But all he does is drink and when he tries to "move on" by himself, he brings another woman home only caring about himself. That just shows that the dad never cared about his son's feelings enough to at least converse with him about the tragedy , at least console him that he will be there for him. I honestly don't believe that any parent should be like that.
4)If you make an argument that I should give the parents space, I would like to say that you should at least consider the child's feelings. HE lost his Sister, Mom and even his dad.
5)All the MC could do was try to get his sister back even if there was a chance in hell. He was NOT trying to run from his responsibilities, he was trying to make everything right.
6) You talk about the ending being bad that he left his family , his life and his love. The ending was all due the situation of the family. Won't he at least try to bring his sister back when his family broke apart and his dad couldn't move on. When he went to the sister , he realized that it was impossible to bring her back , hence him running back to his life to finally move on.
7)If he can leave the person he loves to bring his sister back, you have no right to say that he doesn't give a fuck about his sister's death.
THE WHOLE POINT OF THE MOVIE IS THAT WE SHOULD MOVE ON FROM PAST TRAGEDIES. THE DAD NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP THE SON MOVE ON CAUSED ALL THE PROBLEMS FOR THE MC.
Now don't ignore my points, I would like a counter to each and every point.
TempestDrakAug 12, 10:42 AM
Aug 12, 6:24 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:

ok I don't think you understand.
1) The MC's dad drinking is not something you should ignore saying that it's bad. The drinking caused him to lose his son aswell. He paid no attention to what his son was going thru.
2)If any teen lost someone close to them such as a sister who was also their best friend, they would obviously be traumatized. Now it's the Dad's responsibility as an adult to help him get through it.
3)The dad might have a trauma but he should suck it up and at least try to be a dad. But all he does is drink and when he tries to "move on" by himself, he brings another woman home only caring about himself. That just shows that the dad never cared about his son's feelings enough to at least converse with him about the tragedy , at least console him that he will be there for him. I honestly don't believe that any parent should be like that.
4)If you make an argument that I should give the parents space, I would like to say that you should at least consider the child's feelings. HE lost his Sister, Mom and even his dad.
5)All the MC could do was try to get his sister back even if there was a chance in hell. He was NOT trying to run from his responsibilities, he was trying to make everything right.
6) You talk about the ending being bad that he left his family , his life and his love. The ending was all due the situation of the family. Won't he at least try to bring his sister back when his family broke apart and his dad couldn't move on. When he went to the sister , he realized that it was impossible to bring her back , hence him running back to his life to finally move on.
7)If he can leave the person he loves to bring his sister back, you have no right to say that he doesn't give a fuck about his sister's death.
THE WHOLE POINT OF THE MOVIE IS THAT WE SHOULD MOVE ON FROM PAST TRAGEDIES. THE DAD NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP THE SON MOVE ON CAUSED ALL THE PROBLEMS FOR THE MC.
Now don't ignore my points, I would like a counter to each and every point.
@TempestDrak I'm loving the new way of argument, it would've been nice if everyone was like that, ok now in your argument I'll say that I agree with somethings and I don't agree with somethings, I'll try to list them one by one.

1) First point is totally valid, I said many times and I'll say it again, Drinking has no excuse, that's a bad behavior, dad or nobody should drink at all, so I agree with you
2) Anybody who looses their loved ones gets traumatized, no matter the teen or adult, just bcz your age is bit less than the other doesn't mean you can behave irresponsibly, just bcz he's 17 doesn't mean that he can't be held accountable, this is fundamentally wrong, he has no right to be an Asshole,
3) this point is also the same with the second point, it's not only adults responsibility that he has to get over it, it's both of their responsibilities to behave like mature people, so putting the whole thing is one party is unfair and wrong, and also I don't think that bringing and introducing another women is wrong at all
4)This is point is ok I think, he should've considered MC's feelings but it also goes the other way around, MC is treating his dad like an enemy, Kindness and maturity should go both ways, Also there's something I'd like to point out that taking care of the other person isn't just talking but also can be shown with how you act with them, MC's dad is putting food on the table, sending him to school, paying the bills, He didn't just abandoned MC like the mom, he took care of him according to his own capacity, MC can't take that granted, His father is showing him kindness by taking care of him, he's just not emotionally available bcz he's also traumatized which is understandable,

5,6,7) these points are kind of the same related to the death of the sister so I'll answer them altogether, I think in the ending fault doesn't lie with just the MC but also with the Plot, bcz first the rule was that every desire will be fulfilled but then in the end they said you'll find the lost things, but why did that parrot came back to them, didn't he die a long time ago, If the parrot can come to life then why can't the sister, Even if you say that only lost things can come back then you can loosely say that sister was also lost to death and so she can come back, What I'm trying to say is that I think the plot is weak at ending, but after he found out he can't get the sister back he didn't even talked to her, like at that time she was in front of her, and she was real deal, she just can't get out of that time tunnel but she still alive in that tunnel, but he didn't even gave her a thought and ran back, That was the point where my irritation of MC got solidified,

All in all I'd say I don't have a problem with MC's bad behavior cz yes it's possible all of that is bcz he's going through a tragedy,The only problem I have is that movie tries to manipulate the audience into liking the MC and disliking the dad, It would've been fine if it was unbiased and simply showed characters getting their life together but it just manipulates the viewers,
(Also while writing this I realized that sister died when MC was a child, that means in movie time, it's been years since her death, If I'm not wrong and her death was years ago and both the MC and the dad are behaving like that then fuck both of them, my hatred for MC grew more than it was before and for the father too, But for MC still more,)

Anyway that's all I have to say about this movie and I'm also done with argument and with this thread, I hope we can close this topic now, I also hope anzu dump this guy and get a some cool anime protagonist cz she's pretty good
Aug 13, 4:45 AM
Jul 2024
Mathi786 said:
@TempestDrak I'm loving the new way of argument, it would've been nice if everyone was like that, ok now in your argument I'll say that I agree with somethings and I don't agree with somethings, I'll try to list them one by one.

1) First point is totally valid, I said many times and I'll say it again, Drinking has no excuse, that's a bad behavior, dad or nobody should drink at all, so I agree with you
2) Anybody who looses their loved ones gets traumatized, no matter the teen or adult, just bcz your age is bit less than the other doesn't mean you can behave irresponsibly, just bcz he's 17 doesn't mean that he can't be held accountable, this is fundamentally wrong, he has no right to be an Asshole,
3) this point is also the same with the second point, it's not only adults responsibility that he has to get over it, it's both of their responsibilities to behave like mature people, so putting the whole thing is one party is unfair and wrong, and also I don't think that bringing and introducing another women is wrong at all
4)This is point is ok I think, he should've considered MC's feelings but it also goes the other way around, MC is treating his dad like an enemy, Kindness and maturity should go both ways, Also there's something I'd like to point out that taking care of the other person isn't just talking but also can be shown with how you act with them, MC's dad is putting food on the table, sending him to school, paying the bills, He didn't just abandoned MC like the mom, he took care of him according to his own capacity, MC can't take that granted, His father is showing him kindness by taking care of him, he's just not emotionally available bcz he's also traumatized which is understandable,

5,6,7) these points are kind of the same related to the death of the sister so I'll answer them altogether, I think in the ending fault doesn't lie with just the MC but also with the Plot, bcz first the rule was that every desire will be fulfilled but then in the end they said you'll find the lost things, but why did that parrot came back to them, didn't he die a long time ago, If the parrot can come to life then why can't the sister, Even if you say that only lost things can come back then you can loosely say that sister was also lost to death and so she can come back, What I'm trying to say is that I think the plot is weak at ending, but after he found out he can't get the sister back he didn't even talked to her, like at that time she was in front of her, and she was real deal, she just can't get out of that time tunnel but she still alive in that tunnel, but he didn't even gave her a thought and ran back, That was the point where my irritation of MC got solidified,

All in all I'd say I don't have a problem with MC's bad behavior cz yes it's possible all of that is bcz he's going through a tragedy,The only problem I have is that movie tries to manipulate the audience into liking the MC and disliking the dad, It would've been fine if it was unbiased and simply showed characters getting their life together but it just manipulates the viewers,
(Also while writing this I realized that sister died when MC was a child, that means in movie time, it's been years since her death, If I'm not wrong and her death was years ago and both the MC and the dad are behaving like that then fuck both of them, my hatred for MC grew more than it was before and for the father too, But for MC still more,)

Anyway that's all I have to say about this movie and I'm also done with argument and with this thread, I hope we can close this topic now, I also hope anzu dump this guy and get a some cool anime protagonist cz she's pretty good

yeah well I don't think I can really argue anymore since we will never agree. I'm sorry for saying all that bad stuff before , kinda got carried away. but let's just end the discussion.
Aug 13, 7:05 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to TempestDrak
Mathi786 said:

yeah well I don't think I can really argue anymore since we will never agree. I'm sorry for saying all that bad stuff before , kinda got carried away. but let's just end the discussion.
@TempestDrak agreed 👍👍👍👍 and I also apologize, Have a nice day
Aug 17, 7:26 AM
Apr 2023
i don't know if someone has said this already (i'm not gonna read through all of this lol) but in the novel it states that kaoru is the child of an affair from his mother's side. karen was his mother and father's child and basically the "chain" linking the family together. so when she died, they all fell apart, his mother ran away and father turned to drinking which obviously led him to how he is now. his dad had no attachment to him and was always angry at his wife/kaoru's mum for what she did, but tried to put it aside once karen was born to try and keep the family together
Aug 17, 9:27 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to eleven_exists
i don't know if someone has said this already (i'm not gonna read through all of this lol) but in the novel it states that kaoru is the child of an affair from his mother's side. karen was his mother and father's child and basically the "chain" linking the family together. so when she died, they all fell apart, his mother ran away and father turned to drinking which obviously led him to how he is now. his dad had no attachment to him and was always angry at his wife/kaoru's mum for what she did, but tried to put it aside once karen was born to try and keep the family together
@eleven_exists
Really? wow, I didn't knew that, his mum was a bitch I guess but father's character seems even better to me after knowing this
Aug 17, 12:16 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Mathi786
@eleven_exists
Really? wow, I didn't knew that, his mum was a bitch I guess but father's character seems even better to me after knowing this
@Mathi786 yeah, in the summer festival in the novel (which was completely rewritten in the movie) there's a short section in which kaoru sees his mum for the first time in years, but she looks so disgusted upon recognising him that his fight-or-flight response activates and he runs away
Aug 18, 8:43 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to eleven_exists
@Mathi786 yeah, in the summer festival in the novel (which was completely rewritten in the movie) there's a short section in which kaoru sees his mum for the first time in years, but she looks so disgusted upon recognising him that his fight-or-flight response activates and he runs away
@eleven_exists OMG, that's all I can say, seriously 😳😳😳😳
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» the end of the movie. clarification

Phantom_373 - Jun 12, 2023

22 by Menace_07 »»
9 hours ago

» How can you make an adaptation as bad as this?

eleven_exists - Sep 23

22 by eleven_exists »»
Sep 24, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jutin123 - Sep 9, 2022

162 by Kurtones72 »»
Sep 11, 2:12 AM

» (SPOILER) Why didn't Anzu...

hainq - Jul 27, 2023

21 by Mathi786 »»
Aug 6, 3:23 PM

» Damn, it's BAD

Akita_Han - Nov 16, 2023

25 by thehornedrat »»
Jun 17, 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.