Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 1, 2021 1:14 AM

Aug 2018
Well, OVAs have to be ecchi, to be honest.. ;P Not necessary, but really I'd expect creators to put into OVA more content which maybe not all the time would be accepted on TV, or not everywhere..
Man, these mommas are looking quite young, what are you talking about.. ;D
Oh, Koyori won singing contest?.. So Koyori is good at singing?.. Interesting thing to know, bonus cute points to already cute girl.. ;P
Also I'm glad, really, that older girls got their screentime in this OVA as well, fufu.. ;P
And here I thought we wouldn't get fanservice with Hina.. Well, we got some mouth fanservice.. ;P
Oh, new girl is actually really cute.. So Daigo got lucky in the end as well.. ;P And girl is quite cute, also a gamer.. Wish there would be more of her in the series..
Jan 5, 2023 7:02 AM
Dec 2021
good one. COnvergence, cauchy.
Aug 6, 9:51 AM

Dec 2018
I can see majority love this special episode more than the main series... But I'm vice versa.
Sure, Daigo is actually hotter than Kazuma... Daigo is also having more personality than Kazuma is... Just I'm so hating his over pervert personality... Sure, I don't mind a pervert guy, but he's to much... He's thinking of Oppai and girls everyday/seconds.
And what's wrong with the milf? they are not that old looking... Ahaha... Daigo is not a milf fan.
Love the echii especially Tsumugi, but..... Ayumu fanservice is a NO. He look like a girl and he has no bulge. lol.
That ending, glad Daigo act normally toward his kouhai, She is cute and having a big breast. It's a miracle Daigo didn't goes showing his pervert face and drooling at her or something.

Aug 12, 7:48 AM

Mar 2024
OVAs are often weaker than the main series, so i didnt expect much from this OVA, but it turned out to be very fun.

The OVA is quite simple, but funny and very erotic (and thats good).

Still, the girls in Hoshizora are very cute and waifu, it was nice to enjoy them again.

Daigo is of course a bakahentai, but i agree with his view on things in many ways.

But Daigo, my brother, harassment of Ayumu... even though he is very cute in school swimsuit...

So i have to say that this is a good OVA and it closes the series well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » A first PV of this OVA

Yumekichi11 - Sep 7, 2011

4 by Rezurrekt »»
Nov 25, 2011 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.