Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2021 6:21 PM
Aug 2016
I am so confused. What a strange, non-sensical edgy manga. I usually like edgy manga because its such a clusterfuck but this made zero sense and coming back after a year (cuz the translators took a year off it) idk why i had this anything over a 5. The art is amazing but wth so weird thats the best i can describe it and very unsatisfactory and disappointing really
Mar 24, 2022 1:58 AM

May 2015
Damn, this shit had me confused, I don't even know where to start....
Kono Giorno Giovana Niwa Yume Ga Aru
Mar 30, 2022 12:45 PM
Feb 2020
fr the ending was so... don't even know what to say anymore
Jun 13, 2022 2:19 PM
Mar 2021
I don’t understand the ending, like what?
Jan 17, 2023 2:19 AM
Jan 2023
hate endings like these but if I had to make a wild guess then the kaede at the end is actually shiina, and the third head is the blonde earring guy. After she got her memories back she realized everything she did was pointless and went back to the motto her mother gave her "life is pointless" as the reason for death, that's why she rushed their suicides soon after. Guessing she found a point to her life through the MC and orchestrated what we see at the end.

I'm just talking out my ass though and coping in trying to make a somewhat happy endint
Feb 1, 2023 12:02 PM
Jul 2015
I think it's simpler than we make it to be. Kaede actually survives the fall but suffers from some type of brain damage. Kaname and Shiina's girl friend thought she killed herself at some point in the 6 years that passed by since the whole story revolved around her desire to die . But appereantly she didn't kill herself and checked on Kaede that's why Shiina's friend was surprised and Kaname was carrying flowers since he thought she was dead as well. ıt's an open ending still but I don't think Shiina wants to be involved with Kaname anymore since their desires clash. Altough she wants to die with Kaname so maybe she keeps an eye out if Kaname ever desires to die also.
Apr 13, 2023 11:46 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, the final it was not as expected but was interesting with Kaede´s surprise!!! kekeke

5/10
Jun 28, 2023 12:18 PM
Jan 2021
homelessemperor said:
I think it's simpler than we make it to be. Kaede actually survives the fall but suffers from some type of brain damage. Kaname and Shiina's girl friend thought she killed herself at some point in the 6 years that passed by since the whole story revolved around her desire to die . But appereantly she didn't kill herself and checked on Kaede that's why Shiina's friend was surprised and Kaname was carrying flowers since he thought she was dead as well. ıt's an open ending still but I don't think Shiina wants to be involved with Kaname anymore since their desires clash. Altough she wants to die with Kaname so maybe she keeps an eye out if Kaname ever desires to die also.
But then again, can we really trust what Kaede says with her brain damage? Interesting take tho!
Jul 31, 1:09 AM
Oct 2017
Yo creo que Kaede sobrevivio a la caída y tuvo un daño cerebral algo como amnesia y todo el daño físico que conlleva y Shiina se perdió por ahí jajaja
No sé 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakedo Shoujo Chapter 22 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 13, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Yakedo Shoujo Chapter 21 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 13, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:40 PM

Poll: » Yakedo Shoujo Chapter 20 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 13, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:34 PM

Poll: » Yakedo Shoujo Chapter 19 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 13, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Yakedo Shoujo Chapter 18 Discussion

Ranxomare - Apr 13, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 13, 2023 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.