Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2014 5:44 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Doremi's difficulty dealing with most of her friends' imminent departures really stands in for a fear of change in general, which is a universal topic.

I like that it didn't resort to the usual thing of people making the crucial point by getting angry and yelling it out.

And we also have the final steak joke.
Aug 15, 2015 1:07 PM
Feb 2011
*blows dust off this topic* Sorry to bump a thread that's a year old, but...

Who do you think the guy Doremi was giving the love letter to was?? The silhouette didn't look like Kotake's and that was my ship for this show. >.> Also I'm suspicious of the fact Doremi smiled at the end. And then it said arigatou... so I really don't know. XD Maybe it was just like a replay of the beginning like they do in some animes? But even so, I kinda wanna know who the guy is!! And where can I find that out if anywhere?? I was thinking of googling it out but I have a feeling if I do somebody will redirect me to the manga. >.> And the manga will have a totally different ending from the anime and I'll be completely lost... yeah. Any thoughts?? XD

EDIT: Also I agree with you Fronzel. The steak joke was funny XD I totally expected Doremi to grudgingly come out because like, finally Doremi!! You're gonna get your steak and somebody else isn't going to eat it it's just for you!! XD And then Doremi was like nope. e___e Back to moping. That whole sequence I think was funny XD With Nobuko and the ET reference that was great I thought. XDD

But yes I like what they did too with what you called Doremi's 'fear of change.' To me it just felt very human and personally I could just totally fit into the character's shoes this time around because YEAH I know that feel!! IN SHORT I really loved Doremi's character and how much she's developed throughout the series >w<! I've been watching this show on and off since I was a baby-teen and finally finished it!!! So I'm a /little/ bit excited y'know. >.>;
KazeHaru_HimeAug 15, 2015 1:39 PM
May 23, 2018 6:23 AM

Sep 2010
This was a nice way of ending a children's anime. It was a little sad but also satisfying.

In the Dokkan ending, the Witch Queen tells the main cast to think over the issues regarding becoming witches. The thing is, the main cast actually DID become witches once... in Season 1. And back then, the Witch Queen didn't mean to seriously tell them to think it over.

I am aware that the Ojamajo Doremi light novels screw things up even more so I'm going to ignore them apart from the fact that the Doremi confessed to Kotake in them. That's one of the only things that make sense.
sauveterreMay 23, 2018 6:28 AM
Nov 24, 2018 6:46 PM

Jul 2015
God the feels, amazing final episode, seeing all those characters Doremi interacted with thanking her for being there.

A part of her life reached its end after those four unforgettable years and everyone parted different ways, but it's ok, I'm sure they will see each other again.

Doremi was a series that I really liked as a kid and now that I'm 23 I sure as hell can say that it stood the test of time, what a beautiful work.
Jun 5, 2021 1:34 PM

Jan 2021
I finished it and now my heart is split in half.
Plus I cant believe we didn't get to see Doremi actually getting to eat a stake besides when she tasted it for the 1st time! I really thought we'd get to see her finally enjoy steak once again :'D
Jul 20, 11:55 AM

Sep 2023
I never knew that I would love this anime so much. It is truly a masterpiece. It was everything I’ve ever wanted in an anime… and more

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 27, 2012

8 by Superpan21 »»
Oct 4, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 46 Discussion

Fronzel - Jan 2, 2014

2 by theiceria »»
Jul 18, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 45 Discussion

theiceria - Jul 18

0 by theiceria »»
Jul 18, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 42 Discussion

theiceria - Jul 17

0 by theiceria »»
Jul 17, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 29 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Dec 6, 2012

1 by theiceria »»
Jul 13, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.