Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 19, 7:02 AM
Feb 2020
Will never understand why the whole world of code Geass hasn't united to stop the atrocities of Britannia like in real life when the world world United against Germany on the 2 world war
Jul 19, 10:18 AM

May 2020
I mean they kinda were already.
Brittania was the leading world power in the original series with the other powers being actively conquered by them in Europe. They were always fighting against Brittania, but Brittania was just beating them.
Jul 19, 10:48 AM

Jul 2017
"why does the losers not become winners?"
Jul 19, 11:32 AM
Dec 2022
In recapture? Uhh probably because they have Sakura as hostage.
Jul 19, 11:34 AM
May 2016
In the original series there were 3 main powers. Britannia, the EU and China. Obviously there were small countries like Japan. Britannia was fighting the EU actively while with China they had a neutral relationship.
Jul 19, 11:55 AM
May 2011
The whole world didn't unite against Germany...
Jul 19, 12:06 PM

Sep 2016
Because the rest of the world is either weaker than Britannia or they don't care about the Elevens.
Jul 19, 12:43 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Fail_Man_X
The whole world didn't unite against Germany...
@Fail_Man_X I know but that's not the point here
Jul 19, 1:27 PM
May 2011
Reply to LicoSapo
@Fail_Man_X I know but that's not the point here
@LicoSapo If your point is that "good" countries historically band together because another country is "evil", that is also false.
Jul 19, 3:48 PM
Feb 2022
Thats why they made Situmpe wall, it prevents the United World army, formed after the end of original Code Geass (Black Knights as far as i am concerned), from stopping Neo Brittanians.
This is one of (unfortunately) some stupid lazy writing parts introduced by this series.
How this wall appeared there? How Brittanians appeared out of freaking nowhere on Hokkaido, why not on Brottanian territory??
WHY HOKKAIDO? How does powerfull Damocles got into their hands with all FLEIJA that left?
Many things that they should have explained already but as i said lazy writing.
But to be honest i quite enjoy this show, and i wonder how much better it would be without those asspulls
Jul 20, 10:35 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@LicoSapo If your point is that "good" countries historically band together because another country is "evil", that is also false.
@Fail_Man_X I don't care about history man this is a discussion about Code Geass stop being a history nerd
Jul 20, 10:49 AM
May 2011
Reply to LicoSapo
@Fail_Man_X I don't care about history man this is a discussion about Code Geass stop being a history nerd
@LicoSapo
You: Why isn't this like real history
Also you: I don't care about history

Way to invalidate the premise of your own topic
Jul 20, 11:07 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Fail_Man_X
@LicoSapo
You: Why isn't this like real history
Also you: I don't care about history

Way to invalidate the premise of your own topic
@Fail_Man_X this isn't a topic about history is about Code Geass man I just made a comparison when I say the whole world I don't really mean every country
Can we stop talking about this and talk about Code Geass
Jul 20, 12:35 PM
Aug 2007
I don't get how things could go that messed up in just few years between Resurrection and Roze. I hope we will get some explanation (there are a lot of unknowns at this point).
They managed to form neo brittania with new elite knights, build the wall and damocles 2.0 and conquer themselves some territory. And looking how much they care about it signs that they also have FLEIA 2.0 or something worse in their pocket. This is going full gundam mode at this point, we even have our "colony drop" event ast this point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - Jul 5

51 by Phraze »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 3 Discussion

FarCritical - Jul 5

46 by Phraze »»
Yesterday, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenny_Stryker - Jun 21

88 by Phraze »»
Oct 14, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Sep 6

107 by mat619 »»
Oct 14, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FarCritical - Aug 23

51 by StarNightwatcher »»
Oct 11, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.