Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 6:02 AM
Aug 2023
so i'm aware that the movie has yet to be officially subbed and released in the us, but is there any... straw hat site that already has it fan subbed?
Jul 16, 1:47 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
No, it's barely come out in Japan. I don't think a bd release date has been announced yet either.
Jul 17, 2:30 PM
Jul 2019
If you're asking for CAM versions, you'll probably have to wait until SEA release (Early August), otherwise wait for BD/Crunchyroll.
Jul 20, 6:16 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Yashaouji
If you're asking for CAM versions, you'll probably have to wait until SEA release (Early August), otherwise wait for BD/Crunchyroll.
@Yashaouji exactly this you can wait for the camera rip version once its release in none japan territories
Jul 20, 6:18 AM

Sep 2016
Don't ever watch CAMRIPs, their quality is horrid almost every time. Always wait for BDRIPs or WEBRIPs.
Jul 20, 6:24 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
Don't ever watch CAMRIPs, their quality is horrid almost every time. Always wait for BDRIPs or WEBRIPs.
@Zarutaku come on dude some people cannot wait like me lol and you can always rewatch with better quality later
Jul 20, 6:38 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to deg
@Zarutaku come on dude some people cannot wait like me lol and you can always rewatch with better quality later
@deg If it's rewatched later, then I guess it's acceptable, but the first time immersive experience is still ruined by watching camrips.
Jul 20, 6:39 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
@deg If it's rewatched later, then I guess it's acceptable, but the first time immersive experience is still ruined by watching camrips.
@Zarutaku well i already read the manga so my immersion is kinda ruined already
Jul 20, 6:46 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to deg
@Zarutaku well i already read the manga so my immersion is kinda ruined already
@deg Then I understand it even less tbh, if you already know the story, then watching the adaptation should be about enjoying the animated visuals and sound, but camrips usually have bad visual and horrid sound quality.
Jul 20, 6:48 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
@deg Then I understand it even less tbh, if you already know the story, then watching the adaptation should be about enjoying the animated visuals and sound, but camrips usually have bad visual and horrid sound quality.
@Zarutaku maybe but i will still watch the camrip if available im just impatient i guess
Jul 21, 10:06 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to deg
@Yashaouji exactly this you can wait for the camera rip version once its release in none japan territories
@deg Why wait for CAM when it already came out outside Japan? You can just watch it on the theater...
Jul 22, 8:00 PM
Apr 2023
Don't shit on all the hard work it took to animate this movie. Why cheat yourself out of quality? Do you not appreciate the animation part of being a "fan"?
Aug 15, 3:26 AM

Jun 2016
It's been a month has anybody found anything? I NEED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE
Aug 17, 6:07 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to -Names
It's been a month has anybody found anything? I NEED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE
@-Names If you're from the Philippines, it's already come out here. I don't know about other parts of the globe though.
Aug 17, 10:45 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to Natsuki_Hitama67
@-Names If you're from the Philippines, it's already come out here. I don't know about other parts of the globe though.
@Natsuki_Hitama67 oh wow, officially aired?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Look Back Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 14

65 by Loogbert »»
Yesterday, 11:19 AM

» CSM references in Look Back

Greentreefrog - Oct 12

3 by BLUEBERYyummy »»
Oct 13, 9:35 AM

» Worth seeing in theaters?

NickGrim - Aug 23

10 by FunnyRatman »»
Oct 8, 10:25 AM

» Movie "Look Back" by Tatsuki Fujimto opens in North American theatres starting October 4th

Psycho_Goku - Aug 23

11 by perseii »»
Oct 7, 9:21 PM

» Look Back OST

LLBird - Jun 27

2 by perseii »»
Aug 14, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.