Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 13, 3:04 AM

Jun 2016
So, I finished the anime, both seasons. While it did give me some amount of introspection I'm not really finding the enthusiasm to continue. Such a violent series, I don't really ever find the motivation to waste my relaxation time on something violent even if that violence may have some as yet unidentified value to me.

So, is anyone willing to summarize how things continue. What the 6th layer is like, whether it increases the violence, whether the number of sentient creatures decreases as they go down, etc?

Don't worry about spoilers, in general I agree with the research that says people enjoy a series more on average when it's been spoiled for them, and if it isn't spoiled for me then there's no way I'll read the rest of this series anyway.
Tenderizer79Jul 13, 4:13 AM
Jul 13, 3:30 AM
May 2016
They basically find a new white whistle’s team and join them on an expedition to the 7th layer. We get introduced to more creatures, different environments, new characters and also kind of get some information about the side effects to ascension in 7th layer but it’s very brief. Not much actually happened since season 2 though.

It’s the start of a new arc, so it was mainly introductions really and we got a small overview of the 7th layer, that’s all.
Jul 13, 12:40 PM
Aug 2019
Small overview, questionable scenes, lit fights, basically what was said above and enormous cliff hanger which no new chapters have been sent for months :,)
Jul 17, 7:05 AM
Oct 2021
Only seven chapters have actually gone by since the end of the village arc - In other words, there isn’t that much to even summarise. They’ve met another White Whistle and their team, learned a little more about the abyss, and that’s about it so far. I’d say the current arc is less than 1/3 done, so it will probably be YEARS before I can even have enough story to summarise, lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.