Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 12, 11:37 AM
Mar 2009
I haven't seen this anime yet, but the characters look very female and the manga has a shoujo tag. I'm a little afraid to watch it because I think it's mainly aimed at girls. What do you think about this?
Jul 12, 12:25 PM
May 2023
Hot garbage

Definitely for the girls but the music sucks. Do not waste your time
Jul 12, 3:31 PM
Jul 2009
Thatboidriz said:
Hot garbage

Wow how wrong you are. Can you not generalize something that has a huge fan base? Super rude.
Jul 12, 3:34 PM
Jul 2009
robal15 said:
I haven't seen this anime yet, but the characters look very female and the manga has a shoujo tag. I'm a little afraid to watch it because I think it's mainly aimed at girls. What do you think about this?

I would say usually idol guy anime are aimed at girls, yes, but the character building and story is very interesting and the drama gets intense if you like that kind of thing. I heavily enjoy it and have watched it several times. I usually recommend it, but it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Jul 12, 5:13 PM

Aug 2013
They look female… 🤨 weird. Idk why you would be afraid to watch an anime that’s for the female demographic. If I was that way about anime made for boys and men, tons of the anime on my list would be gone.

Anyway, if you like idol anime, watch it. If you don’t, don’t watch it. Easy as that. I personally love this anime (PurpleTenshi explained it well), but that’s ‘cause I like the genre. If you’re curious, watch the first three episodes and see what you think.
Jul 12, 6:19 PM
Sep 2021
Thatboidriz said:
Hot garbage

did u even watch the series 😭??i mean like i can understand if you don’t like the music because you’re a guy and this is male idol music but idolish7 is such a good anime

not saying that guys can’t like male idol music it’s just rare
Jul 12, 6:26 PM
May 2023
arikuufu said:
Thatboidriz said:
Hot garbage

did u even watch the series 😭??i mean like i can understand if you don’t like the music because you’re a guy and this is male idol music but idolish7 is such a good anime

So honestly it’s a 4/10 it was bad. I only watched the first season and just discovered 30 seconds ago that there were other seasons that followed

So idk maybe as a whole It got better?? But I won’t be wasting my time with this series. I just finished girls band cry and that was phenomenal.
Jul 12, 6:29 PM
Sep 2021
Thatboidriz said:
arikuufu said:

So honestly it’s a 4/10 it was bad. I only watched the first season and just discovered 30 seconds ago that there were other seasons that followed

So idk maybe as a whole It got better?? But I won’t be wasting my time with this series. I just finished girls band cry and that was phenomenal.

idolish7 has always been a great anime for me but i’ve seen other people say that the other seasons are better. well i know you’re not gonna watch it anyway

i watched girls band cry too, it was good but jellyfish can’t swim in the night and boukyaku battery was better imo if u haven’t watched them then u should watch them
Jul 12, 6:49 PM
May 2023
arikuufu said:
Thatboidriz said:

idolish7 has always been a great anime for me but i’ve seen other people say that the other seasons are better. well i know you’re not gonna watch it anyway

i watched girls band cry too, it was good but jellyfish can’t swim in the night and boukyaku battery was better imo if u haven’t watched them then u should watch them

I will give those a try thank you !
Jul 13, 12:18 PM
Mar 2009
Thanks for your replies.

Generally, I like anime about music, so I'm interested in this title. My only fear is that it will have a lot of stereotypical shoujo elements. I hope there are no elements of romance there, but all attention is focused on the band and their problems (hopefully not romantic ones XD). I will definitely test it. I try to watch everything, regardless of genre.

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

29 by Altair718 »»
Jun 20, 11:43 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

20 by kakyoin »»
Jun 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by Nubah »»
May 26, 5:23 AM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
Apr 26, 5:18 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

28 by senekohan »»
Apr 24, 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.