Forum Settings
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 4, 10:55 AM
Aug 2020
Just finished the movie, 10/10, made me cry a lil bit but i was wondering...

Looks like that will be the next premise for the next movie (if there's one)
Jul 4, 11:03 AM
Oct 2022
It’s for the next season
Jul 4, 11:11 AM
Nov 2023
The next 2 light novels, Lost Singer and Nightingale, deal with Tohko Kirishima, but the situation is ongoing. The next novel to be released next month, Santa Claus, is probably also about her as she is referred to as a mini skirt santa on many occasions. She is at the centre of a wave of puberty syndrome occurrences by way of granting wishes. With consequences of course. It gets confusing with more alternative realities and time hocus pocus, so read them or wait for the movies because I can’t make sense of them in a few paragraphs! Maybe someone else will do better…
Jul 17, 6:09 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to FutoiOtaku
The next 2 light novels, Lost Singer and Nightingale, deal with Tohko Kirishima, but the situation is ongoing. The next novel to be released next month, Santa Claus, is probably also about her as she is referred to as a mini skirt santa on many occasions. She is at the centre of a wave of puberty syndrome occurrences by way of granting wishes. With consequences of course. It gets confusing with more alternative realities and time hocus pocus, so read them or wait for the movies because I can’t make sense of them in a few paragraphs! Maybe someone else will do better…
@FutoiOtaku I still haven't figured out if we're going to get new movies or a season. As far as I understand, it comes out as separate titles, so it's easier to adapt them into a films?
Jul 17, 8:44 AM
Nov 2023
RobertBobert said:
@FutoiOtaku I still haven't figured out if we're going to get new movies or a season. As far as I understand, it comes out as separate titles, so it's easier to adapt them into a films?

That’s the most prevalent rumour so far, but I have nothing concrete. Only that Kadokawa have committed to animating the entire story.
Jul 17, 8:49 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to FutoiOtaku
RobertBobert said:

That’s the most prevalent rumour so far, but I have nothing concrete. Only that Kadokawa have committed to animating the entire story.
@FutoiOtaku The most popular rumor is that these will be new films? And we'll still get to see the whole story, even though the title isn't technically finished yet? Considering the author's past achievements, it seems Kadokawa really has a lot of credit for him.
Sep 2, 8:53 PM
Nov 2022
it wasn't clear why there was no Kirishima Touko in the future Makinohara saw until volume 14. it's basically because she received a different donor in real life than the future she saw (she only saw the future where the donor was Sakuta/Mai) so it differ the outcome. that's my take tho, idk if that's accurate.

More topics from this board

» Blu-ray been out for a while, so why is there no place to watch it?

Radusili - Oct 13

6 by Wek0u »»
Yesterday, 12:52 AM

» BD Release - 26 Jun 2024

5hadow17 - Mar 11

10 by Radusili »»
Oct 13, 7:37 PM

» Is there any possibility to watch ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 1

10 by Dumix333 »»
Sep 12, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Randoseru Girl no Yume wo Minai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Dec 3, 2023

53 by wilyzle »»
Sep 2, 10:53 AM

» Akagi Ikumi

saikyozero - Aug 3

13 by saikyozero »»
Aug 4, 6:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.