Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

I have read the three mangas and I honestly don't know how it will be stretched to 12 episodes

Twilight Out of Focus
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 1, 5:07 PM
May 2017
Those who read the mangas, do you remember a lot of topics that could be included in 12 episodes?
Even the three love stories don't need to read the other stories to understand them. So I am really confused how this will be handled.
Jul 1, 6:07 PM

Aug 2013
I’ve been reading it, and yeah, I’m not sure. There’s an ongoing sequel, so they might adapt some of that… Idk. We’ll see.
imjayhimeJul 1, 11:23 PM
Jul 1, 8:12 PM
Dec 2023
well lots of fillers and maybe the movies they shoot in the movie club can have a detailed plotline of its own. Basically a story within a story.
Jul 1, 11:46 PM
Apr 2021
i am kinda hoping that they include the story of other couples too
Jul 2, 1:36 PM
May 2017
Reply to imjayhime
I’ve been reading it, and yeah, I’m not sure. There’s an ongoing sequel, so they might adapt some of that… Idk. We’ll see.
@imjayhime
I didn't know there was an ongoing sequel so thank you. And time to go check it up😁
Jul 2, 1:37 PM
May 2017
Reply to Hinata11011
well lots of fillers and maybe the movies they shoot in the movie club can have a detailed plotline of its own. Basically a story within a story.
@Hinata11011
Ummm... Would be less interesting honestly, but who knows.
Jul 2, 1:40 PM
May 2017
Reply to zahraishere
i am kinda hoping that they include the story of other couples too
@zahraishere
You mean the other two couples? I bit they will since there are few content they can adapt anyway.
Jul 4, 6:17 AM
Mar 2024
eu estou torcendo para 2 season desse anime
Jul 4, 7:56 AM
Jul 2022
I think they will def include all three couples' stories in this so that will def help (or at least, I hope so, cuz ima be pissed if they don't animate Ichikawa's story). But I don't think they are gonna include anything from the sequel story because it jumps into the future a bit.

This is just an example, but I'm pretty sure the first season of Given only included the first 4 volumes, so it may not seem like it was a lot, but if they do it right, it won't seem super stretched out. Or at least, I hope so.
Jul 4, 9:58 AM
May 2017
Reply to bela800
eu estou torcendo para 2 season desse anime
@bela800
We haven't watched the first one yet, so hopefully we will enjoy it and got a second one too.
Jul 4, 10:05 AM
May 2017
Reply to A_Ghost_Queen
I think they will def include all three couples' stories in this so that will def help (or at least, I hope so, cuz ima be pissed if they don't animate Ichikawa's story). But I don't think they are gonna include anything from the sequel story because it jumps into the future a bit.

This is just an example, but I'm pretty sure the first season of Given only included the first 4 volumes, so it may not seem like it was a lot, but if they do it right, it won't seem super stretched out. Or at least, I hope so.
@A_Ghost_Queen
Hopefully. The 4 volumes of Given covered 21 chapters with some extras. While these three mangas has less than 21 with fewer pages. But who knows maybe you're wright, I really wish so🙏

More topics from this board

» In another life time...

AnimeZ0id - Oct 17

3 by ExpiredH20 »»
Oct 20, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Tasogare Out Focus Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

38 by aedeann »»
Oct 14, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Tasogare Out Focus Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 22

31 by Bisalissy »»
Oct 8, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Out Focus Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 12

20 by cooldogmom »»
Oct 5, 11:42 AM

» This will be my first BL anime what can I expect?

ishowcunny - Jun 11

26 by ishowcunny »»
Oct 4, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.