Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 12, 10:17 AM

Mar 2012
Such a long winded way to say that there's no calendar in the prison so it's hard to tell which day it is so Yuuri is keeping a record using the old Japanese method of drawing 正. And it's already 14 days since they are in the prison. I don't get why the number to get a trial is so high when the prison is a paradise for prisoners. According to Murata it will still take them around 200 days to get to the trial given that they conduct 10 a day.

The religious cult with black hair is called "Till that day", weird name but till that day is till the day Darco sinks.

Yuuri and other reach the place where the black haired cult gathers and Yuuri tries to ask them why they are dying their hair black but doesn't get any useful response.

Yuuri is looking for a representative and shouts but loses his balance and Gwendal catches him.

Some guy that seems more lively than the rest with no stamina says that everything is his fault and says that he'll talk to the representative and get him to meet them.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.