Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 6, 10:30 AM

Mar 2012
How can Conrad remember when and the reason for the scars on his left hand when that arm originally didn't belong to him, did the author forget about it!?

Zeta and Zusha entrusted Conrad with a letter addressed to Yuuri I guess Conrad can look forward to meet him.

Conrad wants to return to Big Cimarron as fast as possible and research about something, I wonder what that is.

Conrad finds Kenan among the prisoners that were being transported somewhere. Conrad pretends to be angry saying that Kenan fooled his sister and store her wealth. The guards say that Kenan will be sent to Darco prison for charges of bloodshed in the tavern and he'll be there for 5 years but Conrad says that he want him to personally apologize to his sister. He's angry that Kenan shot Wolfram but more than that he's angry that the arrow could have hit Yuuri. Despite Wolfram treating him like shit Conrad really is a good brother.

Kenan was useful during the war and had sworn loyalty to the king and Shinou but he says that he was just enduring things since the war but when Conrad tries to question him Kenan reminds Conrad that he shouldn't be in a position to question him given that he's working for Big Cimarron. But Conrad says that he no matter where he his his mother country doesn't change. But Kenan says that he'll return to his home country if Conrad continues searching for Kenan's brother's remains who died in Cimarron. Looks like Kenan has the resolve to do anything to search for his brother.

But Conrad says that he won't forgive him.

Kenan says that Darco is on the verge of submersion. But Kenan committed a crime on purpose so he would be send to Darco hoping to find his brother.

Is Conrad going to go to Darco too? But why?

Murakenz was pointless gibberish as ever.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.