Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 1, 6:15 PM
Oct 2022
Did anyone notice how Nina said "I don't wanna keep relying on her, i Wanna improve so I can stand next to momoka on stage"didnt that hinted toward the romantic side, I loved that confession from ep 8,if it was romantic confession, it's gonna be hinted at most in future episodes ,which is fine, the members are still the same in there goofy fun-loving way
Jun 1, 6:23 PM
Dec 2022
yeahhhhh, don't jinx it. I don't even want a hint of yuri. I'm fine with them being like sisters but nothing more.
Jun 1, 6:39 PM
Dec 2022
No, I don't want yuri in it.
Jun 1, 6:54 PM
Apr 2022
i noticed about it, but there is no yuri genre on this anime so just put it as a close friendship
Jun 1, 9:06 PM

Nov 2009
person who does series composition is the god of wanting to put yuri into anything (also basically did everything regarding the bloom into you anime - script and series composition) so i will trust his god like mind.
Jun 2, 1:53 AM
Nov 2014
I don't think that was hinting at Yuri at all. She wants to stand proudly next to her savior on stage, it doesn't have anything to do with romance. I think people are misinterpreting Ninas love for Momoka as romantical when It's nothing like that. Going romance in this show just wouldn't make any sense with the way the anime has been going. One of the biggest problems being that if you introduce a romance, you have to spend more time developing it and that means less screentime for the rest of the group and their dynamic. Until proven otherwise, the confession was absolutely not meant in a romantic way.
Jun 2, 3:29 AM
Feb 2020
Gonna have to say reaching on this one.
Jun 2, 4:04 AM
( Β°β—‘Β°)/
Oct 2021
2dbest said:
i noticed about it, but there is no yuri genre on this anime so just put it as a close friendship

I second this TBH. I'm all for more yuri romance plotlines, but Nina's confession felt like a declaration of admiration rather than something romantic.

If I'm wrong, then that's cool too though.
Jun 7, 4:56 AM
Jan 2021
YES GIMMIE LE YURII 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Jun 7, 12:33 PM

Oct 2012
2dbest said:

How the fuck would MAL know about that?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28

160 by Tacsk0 »»
Oct 18, 6:26 AM

» What you guys think about the main characters?

negatives - May 3

30 by Railey2 »»
Oct 6, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 24

112 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 19, 6:03 PM

» GBC to receive smartphone game adaptation.

Tacsk0 - Aug 31

9 by akatsukinoluna »»
Sep 19, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

42 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 18, 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.