Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 25, 7:25 PM
Dec 2020
I just finished the academy arc, and I notice that it's the 25th floor, while the Heavenly Demon floor is the 22nd. What happened to the floors between the 22nd and 25th?
May 25, 7:49 PM

Mar 2020
It was not shown if they stopped to show every single floor the story would be at least 5x longer, and rushed floors isn't that fun.
If you like doors welcome to the club Door Lovers!
May 25, 8:04 PM
Jun 2021
According to the lore, the floors between the 22nd and 25th are actually "void floors". These floors are not accessible or visible to anyone, including the Revival Hunters.

It's said that the void floors are a result of the catastrophic event that occurred after the battle between the Heavenly Demon and the previous S-class hunters. The aftermath of the battle caused a massive distortion in the tower's structure, creating a rift that essentially erased the floors between 22nd and 25th.

As a result, these floors no longer exist, and any attempts to reach them would be futile. The Revival Hunters, including our protagonist, are unaware of what happened to these floors or what lies beyond them.

The academy arc ending on the 25th floor is just a glimpse into the mystery that lies beyond, leaving many questions unanswered. The void floors remain a mystery, adding to the intrigue and suspense of the story.
May 25, 8:13 PM
Sep 2023
ExternalWorld said:
According to the lore, the floors between the 22nd and 25th are actually "void floors". These floors are not accessible or visible to anyone, including the Revival Hunters.

It's said that the void floors are a result of the catastrophic event that occurred after the battle between the Heavenly Demon and the previous S-class hunters. The aftermath of the battle caused a massive distortion in the tower's structure, creating a rift that essentially erased the floors between 22nd and 25th.

As a result, these floors no longer exist, and any attempts to reach them would be futile. The Revival Hunters, including our protagonist, are unaware of what happened to these floors or what lies beyond them.

The academy arc ending on the 25th floor is just a glimpse into the mystery that lies beyond, leaving many questions unanswered. The void floors remain a mystery, adding to the intrigue and suspense of the story.

this is fake and probably written by AI.

What actually happened is that they were cleared by other characters off-screen, and Gong-Ja was doing other stuff during that time. He was planning to let the other hunters handle more floors, then they failed the 25th floor raid, so he returned.
May 25, 8:34 PM
May 2024
Reply to ExternalWorld

@ExternalWorld TYSMMM!!!! AND ALSO NICE EXPLANATION
May 26, 2:15 AM
Jun 2022
ExternalWorld said:

what weed were you smoking while reading? please tell me and also the phone number of your dealer as well.
May 26, 2:15 AM
Jun 2022
Arii4158x said:
@ExternalWorld TYSMMM!!!! AND ALSO NICE EXPLANATION

bro that's fake information wdf?
May 26, 2:21 AM
Jun 2021
mr_simp2000 said:
ExternalWorld said:

what weed were you smoking while reading? please tell me and also the phone number of your dealer as well.

I'm not smoking weed, but I am doing my research and sticking to the facts. If you're questioning my information, I'd be happy to provide sources or clarify what I'm saying. Instead of making assumptions, why don't we focus on understanding the story together?
May 26, 2:37 AM
Jun 2022
ExternalWorld said:
mr_simp2000 said:

I'm not smoking weed, but I am doing my research and sticking to the facts. If you're questioning my information, I'd be happy to provide sources or clarify what I'm saying. Instead of making assumptions, why don't we focus on understanding the story together?

go read 83rd chapter and come back. those floor names are clearly mentioned and they have been cleared by other hunters. also in the tower you absolutely cannot go to next floor until you clear previous one unless I don't know if there is any other method mentioned in novel but that is highly unlikely.

and that librarian wouldn't allow any void floors. wdf even is that void floor?
May 26, 11:11 AM
Sep 2023
mr_simp2000 said:
ExternalWorld said:

go read 83rd chapter and come back. those floor names are clearly mentioned and they have been cleared by other hunters. also in the tower you absolutely cannot go to next floor until you clear previous one unless I don't know if there is any other method mentioned in novel but that is highly unlikely.

and that librarian wouldn't allow any void floors. wdf even is that void floor?

they definitely just put the original post into chat gpt and copy pasted the response. void floors don't exist
May 26, 11:26 AM

Jan 2017
wowwish123 said:
they definitely just put the original post into chat gpt and copy pasted the response.

Yeah, he does that in most of the recent discussion threads. The worst, is that he deny it, while not even bothering to rectify the glaring mistakes the prompt gave him.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2160869&id=71095794
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2161691&id=71126356
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2161553&id=71120241
and many more...
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 26, 11:28 AM
Sep 2023
Alexioos95 said:
wowwish123 said:
they definitely just put the original post into chat gpt and copy pasted the response.

Yeah, he does that most of the recent discussion thread. The worst, is that he deny it, while not even bothering to rectify the glaring mistakes the prompt gave him.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2160869&id=71095794
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2161691&id=71126356
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2161553&id=71120241
and many more...

yeah, I saw one of them the other day, too. I don't get why someone would feel the need to use chat gpt for a MAL comment

More topics from this board

Poll: » SSS-Class Revival Hunter Chapter 105 Discussion

lazy_Modifier - Dec 9, 2023

2 by Alzeana »»
Jun 17, 6:06 PM

Poll: » SSS-Class Revival Hunter Chapter 102 Discussion

georgegothoes - Nov 17, 2023

5 by Alzeana »»
Jun 17, 5:24 PM

» Abandon worldy knowledge to enjoy this

egosumjkm - Jun 8

8 by GeoXsf9 »»
Jun 9, 8:46 AM

Poll: » SSS-Class Revival Hunter Chapter 112 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 1

1 by TheOfficialPasta »»
May 24, 11:10 PM

Poll: » SSS-Class Revival Hunter Chapter 78 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jun 24, 2022

2 by lkaser »»
Apr 18, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.