Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 17, 10:31 AM

Mar 2012
Yuuri and the others are on the secret port.

So Alazon prayed to give her life to Sara and that wish was fulfilled but she didn't die immediately, it was a slow process. But according to Murata the box doesn't have the power to do that.

Jason and Freddy say that the light of Benela's soul is weakening so they want Yuuri to save her using his magic.

Hazel is 130 years, didn't one of the earlier volumes mention that she's 120?

I don't get Hazel thinking about replacing Yelshi with someone else, it's not like Yelshi was defeated, more like others were fooled into fighting for him.

Yuuri calls Hazel a goodwill ambassador and asks her to visit his country so she can hear about what happened on Earth from Murata.

Yuuri calls out Conrad's name and he turns to him and returns to having a gentle smile, I love how Conrad always smiles in front of Yuuri.

I'm still wondering about what exactly happened to Yozak, how did he survive, how did Yelshi bring him under his control and how the point splased in his eyes make him immobile!?

When Yuuri says that guarding Sara must be tough but Conrad must be used to it since he has experience guarding Yuuri Conrad replies that it's not as fun.

When Yuuri asks Conrad if he wants to revive the rule of his ancestors in Big Cimarron Conrad immediately denies saying that he's not suitable for it. He says that he's narrow-minded but knowing Conrad I don't think he's like that at all, he says that he only went there to convey his true intention that both his grandfather and father desire peace and not invasion. Makes even less sense now, who was it that put that idea in Conrad's head. There's no way he could have just grown a new arm and decided to waltz in Cimarron randomly.

Yuuri wanted to ask Conrad if he would return to him but he missed the chance to do so. Also how did Cimarron's ship find about the secret port!?

Sara puttin heartbroken Yelshi to sleep. Wasn't expecting that.

Murata got the ring off Yuuri's finger with a thread. And they took the box while Sara was with Yelshi so Sara doesn't know what happened to the box.

Wolfram asks Yuuri if his stomach is fine and Yuuri said what he did was domestic violence, Wolfram has always been violent with him and he realizes only now!? But he forgives him anyways.

Based on the Murakenz I just remembered that Yuuri and Murata came to the other world from different places, I wonder how they are going to return back. Will they return back to the same place or from where each of them came to the other world from.

Idiotic author praising Wolfram in her after word, how much does she simp to him!?

Finally finished reading the Seisakoku arc!

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.