Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 8, 10:30 AM

Mar 2012
Prologue from Maxine, I don't even understand why the author likes this idiot.

Conrad immediately gets on his knee and covers Yuuri's finger with his hand the moment Yuuri crouches on the ground. It's these little things that make me love Conrad.

Wait, why does Conrad call Murata "his Eminence", he wasn't with them when Murata came to their world so how does he know about Murata being the Great Sage!?

Yelshi wants to exchange Murata for Sara and Yuuri because he wants both Small Cimarron and Shin Makoku to obey him. And the fire the previous night was caused by him and not the equestrian tribe.

Yuuri collapses and Conrad catches him from behind.

Targeting Sara during the execution and the zombies was all Yelshi's doing.

Murata coming to the other world seems to have caused Yuuri more problems rather than helping him.

So it was only Yuuri that heard what Yelshi was saying because of that ring.

When Yuuri says that zombies are weak against fire Wolfram says that he'll burn them with his fire, looks like he has forgotten that Gunter sealed his magic and even if that was not the case he wouldn't have been able to use it anyways in the land of the Shinzoku.

The equestrian tribe that was chasing them from behind finally caught up and Yuuri says that Adalbert is the only one who can stop them. Adalbert tries saying something but he doesn't know Seisakoku's language so Sara offers to translate for him.

Sara says that he is Yelshi's body double so there's no point in kidnapping him and he has shared the same dining table with the savior so they should be comrades and the equestrian tribe is convinced. Sara sure is clever.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.