Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 22, 8:06 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to Karva1
Wasn’t actually expecting that was him
Stylish lol
@Karva1 it is good anime, it need 8 rating
Mar 28, 2:54 AM

Aug 2014
Nice turn of events, I didn't expect all that.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 10, 12:28 PM
Jan 2024
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Apr 10, 7:37 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to zYharim
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@zYharim this is great anime
Apr 10, 10:08 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Sayan_Pal
@zYharim this is great anime
@Sayan_Pal I haven't enjoyed the 11 8 episodes I watched
Apr 10, 11:05 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to zYharim
@Sayan_Pal I haven't enjoyed the 11 8 episodes I watched
@zYharim if u not like then ignore u cannot force others to drop it
Apr 11, 12:52 AM
Jan 2024
Reply to Sayan_Pal
@zYharim if u not like then ignore u cannot force others to drop it
@Sayan_Pal never did, it just told me to rate it so i was honest
Apr 11, 3:52 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to zYharim
@Sayan_Pal never did, it just told me to rate it so i was honest
@zYharim but it is good anime for me,need 8+ rating
May 8, 5:41 PM
Jul 2018
This show is so good bros, ongfr. THat was a really good watch this episode
May 28, 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
Doesn't it make more sense to kill Perv Asshat rather than her own dad and then herself? Anyway, I sure hope Cid vs Beatrix will be a good fight. Even though Beatrix doesn't seem to be an enemy, just someone looking for her niece and loves to fight.
Jun 19, 1:40 AM

Nov 2019
Princess Iris vs Mundane finally happens and it's just too intense. Rose is acting in the background and Shadow Garden catch up with her while Iris and Cid battle.
The battle was super intense, the way it still continues as she gives her dialogue and the music is cut until it plays in normal speed made the fight a lot more intense.
Cid can't run away from his past building up a reputation while he was high on 8th grader syndrome but at least everyone else regards him as Shadow leader of Shadow Garden lol. Rose and the group work together to defeat the evil faction behind the King's brainwashing but Beatrix has to fight against Cid.

Oct 9, 5:27 AM
Absolute Zenith

Mar 2016
Ahh yes... The peer pressure of the expectations her citizens have for their dearest Princess Iris and the need for her to validate herself as being competent to make up for all her uselessness as of late made her so sure that she could defeat Mundane Mann. She's blinded by this pursuit of victory and for that very reason, it's a little too late to realize she has never had even a slimmer of a chance for victory. I mean he managed to beat Olivier without his magic and with a standard sword!

Had Cid not seen much use or care for her, he could've ended her life thousands of times within those imperceptibly short amounts of time. I'm at least glad Iris realized that Mundane Mann won not through the use of artifacts but instead through his sheer insurmountable combat skills.

The match concludes just in time for Oriana's arrival and her swift execution of her mind-broken father. In his last dying breath, he managed to utter words of forgiveness and his love for his daughter before dying by her blade.
And with that comes to the spotlight!

MUNDANE MANN AKA STYLISH BANDIT SLAYER AKA SHADOW!!!
Now Oriana for sure will see Shadow not only as an ally but as his 'mentor-figure' and perhaps she might even work alongside Shadow Garden. If she ever become the Queen of her Kingdom now that her father is dead. Cid might have just unintentionally laid groundwork for Shadow Garden to be recognized as a Nation-state entity!

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Is Cid still oblivious ?

meteor4000 - Oct 19

11 by meteor4000 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2022

740 by greed2 »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

» About Alexia's rejection scene in episode 5

Jatin587 - Oct 16

31 by Sayan_Pal »»
Oct 17, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

773 by Sayan_Pal »»
Oct 12, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2023

124 by ShadowkillZ »»
Oct 9, 3:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.