Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 11:35 AM
Feb 2024
Blue Archive Is one of the most harem oriented Harem stories in a gacha.
Theres no "exception", its a complete harem.
Even in the story.

"Anime can be different"
Anime seems to be adapting the story faithfully, and is a love letter to the fans more than an attempt to draw in new fanbase.

We already saw a few harem elements already with

I think to avoid misleading an audience, it is essential to properly tag something like this.
Apr 8, 3:30 AM
Jan 2015
agreed (character limit)
Apr 8, 12:34 PM
Feb 2021
Interesting observations, it's not a bad idea, especially when the students gets more clingy to him in a future.
Apr 8, 2:33 PM

Feb 2023
Blue Archive is not a romance story even in the game, and I doubt that's going to change in the anime. There's no reason for the harem tag.
Apr 8, 6:34 PM
Jun 2021
LotteWeiss said:
Blue Archive is not a romance story even in the game, and I doubt that's going to change in the anime. There's no reason for the harem tag.

a harem is just "many girls battle for one mans affection" in anime at least

by that definition yes blue archive is a harem, and yes we are missing that tag

in main story and especially events (which are most definitely canon) do have their romantic moments i have no idea what you mean by no romance
Apr 8, 6:36 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to No1_LoliLover
LotteWeiss said:

a harem is just "many girls battle for one mans affection" in anime at least

by that definition yes blue archive is a harem, and yes we are missing that tag

in main story and especially events (which are most definitely canon) do have their romantic moments i have no idea what you mean by no romance
@No1_LoliLover That's not what Blue Archive is about.
Apr 8, 7:19 PM
Jun 2021
LotteWeiss said:

its not but there are romance moments in there. blue archive is a story about hope, its about people finding joy in their everyday lives. like how lets say code geass is about one man trying to save the world

both aren't romances yet both could qualify for the harem tag and they have their romantic moments. just because romance isn't the main focus doesn't mean it doesn't exist

And back to that joy of everyday life sometimes for some people thats being able to spend time with people they love. Wakamo can certainly attest to that.

oh wait a minute its you lotte. by my username and pfp you should be able to tell who i am

anyway i would agree with you the romance tag isn't exactly right but the harem tag does fit
No1_LoliLoverApr 8, 7:24 PM
Apr 8, 7:26 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to No1_LoliLover
LotteWeiss said:

its not but there are romance moments in there. blue archive is a story about hope, its about people finding joy in their everyday lives. like how lets say code geass is about one man trying to save the world

both aren't romances yet both could qualify for the harem tag and they have their romantic moments. just because romance isn't the main focus doesn't mean it doesn't exist

And back to that joy of everyday life sometimes for some people thats being able to spend time with people they love. Wakamo can certainly attest to that.

oh wait a minute its you lotte. by my username and pfp you should be able to tell who i am

anyway i would agree with you the romance tag isn't exactly right but the harem tag does fit
@No1_LoliLover I don't know who you are, but I don't agree with Blue Archive being either a romance or a harem.
Apr 8, 7:42 PM
Jun 2021
LotteWeiss said:
@No1_LoliLover I don't know who you are, but I don't agree with Blue Archive being either a romance or a harem.

well you'll figure it out soon enough, but the argument for BA being a harem with the anime definition of "Girls fight for one mans affection" definitely applies to Blue Archive

It happens multiple times lets have an example. The Summer event Summer Sky's Wishlist which takes place before vol 3 c3 but after vol 3 c2 has Mashiro, Tsurugi and Azusa state they can swim. Hifumi then says well for anyone who can't Sensei will personally give her swimming lessons *by hand*

All three of them start pretending they can't swim the second they hear "hold hands with Sensei"
Apr 8, 8:03 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to LotteWeiss
@LotteWeiss Are we playing the same game?
Blue Archive is the most completionist harem gacha to have come out in a decade.
I legitimately dont know how live live fans have realized its harem but you havent. You were quoting Hifumi's dialogue to prove its yuribait and then dipped when I proved it isnt.

Stop it, get some help.

Blue Archive is a harem game. The story is written with a completionist harem in mind. And a harem doesnt need 2 sided attraction to be a harem. The Game is literally "All girls want one man's affection".
Apr 8, 8:04 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to No1_LoliLover
LotteWeiss said:

well you'll figure it out soon enough, but the argument for BA being a harem with the anime definition of "Girls fight for one mans affection" definitely applies to Blue Archive

It happens multiple times lets have an example. The Summer event Summer Sky's Wishlist which takes place before vol 3 c3 but after vol 3 c2 has Mashiro, Tsurugi and Azusa state they can swim. Hifumi then says well for anyone who can't Sensei will personally give her swimming lessons *by hand*

All three of them start pretending they can't swim the second they hear "hold hands with Sensei"
@No1_LoliLover He's a yuricoper it seems, Which is funny because I saw lovelive fans realize BA is a harem.

Tfw you cant make a connection that even love live fans were able to make๐Ÿ’”
Apr 8, 11:16 PM
Jun 2021
LotteWeiss said:

actually while were on the topic still heres another example with the entirety of the make up work club

heres a fun fact: 3/4 of them mention how their hearts are beating faster when around Sensei. 2 of the 4 of them don't know why while one of them is vague if she knows or not so now lets play a game

Which member says each and who is the only one who doesn't mention their heart beating when around Sensei?

1. "My heart is pounding. What should I do?"

ใƒ‰ใ‚ญใƒ‰ใ‚ญใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚ใฉใ†ใ™ใ‚Œใฐใ„ใ„ใ‹ใ‚ใ‹ใ‚‰ใชใ„ใ€‚

2. "I feel like my heart is pounding..."

ใชใ‚“ใ ใ‹... ่ƒธใŒใƒ‰ใ‚ญใƒ‰ใ‚ญใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚

3. "Weird. When I am around Sensei, my heart... Huh, what? I didn't say anything!

ๅค‰ใชใฎใ€‚ๅ…ˆ็”Ÿใฎใใฐใซใ„ใ‚‹ใจใ€ๅฟƒใŒ.....ใ€‚ใˆใฃใ€ไฝ•?ๅˆฅใซไฝ•ใ‚‚่จ€ใฃใฆใชใ„ใ‘ใฉ

Anyone else can join in on the game too lets test your Blue Archive random trivia
Apr 9, 6:26 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to LotteWeiss
@LotteWeiss Bro u just mad af ๐Ÿ’€
Apr 9, 6:26 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to LotteWeiss
@LotteWeiss Bro u just mad af ๐Ÿ’€
Apr 9, 8:42 PM

Nov 2009
TBH, I am pretty sure majority of BA players agree that BA is a Harem for Sensei... there are tons of memes for it too.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.