Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 15, 2:37 AM

Feb 2014
in several scenes dark censorships cover screen edges even when there are nothing to censor, WTF?
Mar 15, 12:00 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to Mainnus
Things seems to be too random and out of place at times.
@Mainnus
Random, but I sort of like it. Imagine The Familiar of Zero with Louise the Zero summoning that type of giant robot or Yogiri Takatou.
Mar 22, 8:25 AM

Feb 2021
He looks like a God where He's safe to anywhere since have that instant kill ability XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 26, 8:55 PM

Feb 2019
why are those sage acting like they own the world? so full of themselves. but that ghost lady accompanying them is entertaining companion for sure lol
Apr 6, 5:51 AM

Jun 2022
What The Hell Is This Man ? The Moment It Starts To Run Smoothly , Random Shit Derails It & Again & Again . What A Joke!
Apr 13, 10:33 PM
Mar 2024
Actually... Somehow I even feel sorry for the cat girl
Yes - she did very badly
But there was no need to kill her - she was unarmed, frightened by the power of the city, and would definitely not attack again
And it is not known whether she really deserves death - if she herself did not kill anyone with her own hands, then it is somehow unfair to treat her cruelly
And the people who lured into slavery can still be saved, you can just hand over the lair to the lawyers
She could atone for her guilt...
She was very scared, and fear is an excellent lever of pressure and a way to convey a certain thought. Thus, from the position of the strong, she could very clearly show what it was like to her victims, poke her nose into the atrocities she committed, put pressure on the conscience and look at the reaction. It could easily have come to her, she could have realized her guilt and sincerely repented and, therefore, corrected herself. Also in this way you can show the dangers of being in crime, show that she is just a cowardly little girl who has made a terrible mistake and stupidity that could cost her life. And again - after this, she is unlikely to return to crime
Well, such an experience of the proximity of death in itself, the fear of death leaves an imprint
Because she would probably have made the right conclusions and helped save those she betrayed.
In any case, it was necessary to at least give a chance
And so - murder for the sake of murder
And damn... She so pitifully begged for mercy, it was so scary to die
They treated her cruelly
It wasn't necessary
It's a pity for her...
May 3, 4:52 AM

Nov 2019
That's crazy! An ability to insta-kill spirits as well and body parts even if you regen or change species like that bandits eyes.
However, it looks like both the mage and bandit leaders are aware of the insta death magic and have made movements to find out who's causing the ruckus.
What comes to mind about this series is how outlandish the MC's skill is but he doesn't use it for no reason.
May 15, 9:19 AM

Oct 2013
Video games levels, trains, guns, mechas, interdimensional warfare, this isekai don't give a crap, they went all in with no f*ck given lmao
Sure it's the classic power fantasy but it's actually kinda original I guess, I'm digging it
TitadouMay 15, 9:22 AM
May 22, 11:54 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Fn76
You know, the first episode was a bit odd because they add to it some parts you only will know later, but this second episode was much better and was full of action (and deaths). Moreover i like a lot the mc because is not a damn justice warrior like 90% of isekai mcs, but he kill for real anyone that is a threat, no matter who is, even a cute catgirl.

This show with Villainess 99 and Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete are in my top list of winter season.
@Fn76 The fact that he kills the cat girl is terrible.
She was bad for sure
But not enough to necessarily kill her.
She no longer posed a danger - there was no point in killing her
And she could also atone for her guilt and improve
He treated her too cruelly and not entirely fairly.
She could have been spared
I feel sorry for the cat girl
May 23, 1:24 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Timka1113
@Fn76 The fact that he kills the cat girl is terrible.
She was bad for sure
But not enough to necessarily kill her.
She no longer posed a danger - there was no point in killing her
And she could also atone for her guilt and improve
He treated her too cruelly and not entirely fairly.
She could have been spared
I feel sorry for the cat girl
@Timka1113 I know how you feel. :D
Jun 19, 7:01 AM

Mar 2015
Wonder why theyre chasing after their classmates. Revenge? At the very least, the "general" guy gotta go
Aug 6, 11:54 PM
Dec 2019
Robot and Men compliment each other.
Oct 11, 4:14 AM
Jun 2024
It's manga and novel are very nice
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

129 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:11 AM

» I wish this got a season 2

Infinite23 - Mar 25

22 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 15, 2:08 AM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4

182 by Lolicon »»
Oct 6, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

50 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 30, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22

49 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Sep 6, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.