Forum Settings
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 23, 1:30 PM
Mar 2021
According to the date the manga ended one year after the anime so from where the change started ( i mean which chapter) and what’s the differences i want you guys spoil the manga ending and other things as much as you remember

I read another discussion that say the anime and manga are the same ending honestly i can’t believe they make 12 episodes out of 60 chapters it should have been more and someone said that the anime and the manga ended almost at the same time, how the manga and the anime ended at the same time when the anime ended in 2017 and the manga ended in 2018
Mar 23, 7:20 PM
Jun 2021
Pretty sure it ended before the anime, jus put out a Scums Wish Decor sequel and the anime didnt adapt that in it. im 99% sure they are 1:1 outside of that
May 6, 6:19 AM
Jun 2020
It is a 1:1 adaptation don't worry.

While the anime adapts 8 volumes, which are the full series, there is another volume called "Scum's Wish Décor" aka volume 9.

But this wasn't published directly after the chapters of vol 8 were out, it is merely a fan service volume for us the fans (mengo said so in the afterword of this volume), but it brings also a conclusion to the series and shows the characters after a Timeskip (don't remember how long the Timeskip is but definitely a couple of years).

Volume 9 started during the end of 2017 and ended at the beginning of 2018.

Mal used to separate them, but merged them together quite a while ago, that's probably why you're confused about it.

You can watch the anime, I highly recommend it because it's a perfect adaptation which did the manga justice and maybe even surpassed it.

You can then read vol 9 if you want or not that is up to you.
You can also choose which ending you like more, everyone has a different preference.

Enjoy it of you haven't already and I hope I could help.
May 6, 6:22 AM
Mar 2021
SkullPlease19 said:
It is a 1:1 adaptation don't worry.

While the anime adapts 8 volumes, which are the full series, there is another volume called "Scum's Wish Décor" aka volume 9.

But this wasn't published directly after the chapters of vol 8 were out, it is merely a fan service volume for us the fans (mengo said so in the afterword of this volume), but it brings also a conclusion to the series and shows the characters after a Timeskip (don't remember how long the Timeskip is but definitely a couple of years).

Volume 9 started during the end of 2017 and ended at the beginning of 2018.

Mal used to separate them, but merged them together quite a while ago, that's probably why you're confused about it.

You can watch the anime, I highly recommend it because it's a perfect adaptation which did the manga justice and maybe even surpassed it.

You can then read vol 9 if you want or not that is up to you.
You can also choose which ending you like more, everyone has a different preference.

Enjoy it of you haven't already and I hope I could help.

Thanks i appreciate your help

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 2 Discussion

EGOIST - Jan 31, 2018

5 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 6 Discussion

64BitRatchet - Aug 17, 2018

17 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2013

3 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

9 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:42 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 5 Discussion

EGOIST - May 11, 2018

9 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.