Forum Settings
Forums

Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari Chapter 33 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2023 11:47 AM

Feb 2007
I'd say now it's time for our hero to arrive.
Mar 12, 10:55 AM
Jun 2013
As the saying goes, never eat something you get from strangers. Though Hideo Kujou was a classmate, a little above the borderline of being a "stranger," one should never receive a suspicious drug from someone you know so little about; never trust shady glasses characters, especially when intelligent looking characters have a tendency to arrogantly see people as disposable pawns for convenience sake.

I do agree that Kujou had a point, no one would fight for their kidnappers. If I was Isekai-ed/summoned, and some strangers ask me to help win a war, I would make plans to abandon them and let my kidnappers meet their DOOM. People are willing to fight and die to protect their home/families, but no one is willing to fight and die for a foreign country that they know so little about; not to mention, look at those kids still wearing their school uniforms with cheap looking armor, it was obvious their summoners have little care about the safety of the "heroes."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari Chapter 47 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 18

0 by luinthoron »»
Oct 18, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari Chapter 46 Discussion

luinthoron - Aug 23

0 by luinthoron »»
Aug 23, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari Chapter 44 Discussion

luinthoron - May 24

0 by luinthoron »»
May 24, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari Chapter 43 Discussion

luinthoron - Apr 9

0 by luinthoron »»
Apr 9, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari Chapter 42 Discussion

luinthoron - Mar 4

0 by luinthoron »»
Mar 4, 11:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.