Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 6:48 AM
Aug 2015
I just finished reading chapter 40, which is the final chapter.
I've been reading this series each month since it started, and I was quite pleased with the ending. It was very simple, but I felt that it was rather touching and wrapped things up nicely. The art was fantastic as always, with some beautiful double page spreads.

This is the second series by Nakayama Atsushi that I've read and I thought it was great overall. I absolutely love his unique art style, and I thought the premise was rather interesting. It also had a lot of great humor. I'm glad that he got the chance to finish the story, unlike what happened with Gamblers Parade.

One very interesting point was that the cover page of this chapter lists it as the conclusion to "Part 1," so I wonder if there could be a sequel or something else on the way in the future. Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to more of Nakayama's excellent art.
UreiNoMasouJan 19, 9:28 PM
Jan 19, 9:07 PM
Jun 2022
What site do you read on? The sites I read only go up to chapter 29. Sorry for Google translate.
Jan 19, 9:26 PM
Aug 2015
Oh, I don't know if there are any fan translations.
I read it in Japanese on Tonari no Young Jump (https://tonarinoyj.jp).
Jan 19, 10:00 PM
Jun 2022
Thank you, this helps a lot
Mar 4, 1:22 AM
Nov 2021
Reply to UreiNoMasou
I just finished reading chapter 40, which is the final chapter.
I've been reading this series each month since it started, and I was quite pleased with the ending. It was very simple, but I felt that it was rather touching and wrapped things up nicely. The art was fantastic as always, with some beautiful double page spreads.

This is the second series by Nakayama Atsushi that I've read and I thought it was great overall. I absolutely love his unique art style, and I thought the premise was rather interesting. It also had a lot of great humor. I'm glad that he got the chance to finish the story, unlike what happened with Gamblers Parade.

One very interesting point was that the cover page of this chapter lists it as the conclusion to "Part 1," so I wonder if there could be a sequel or something else on the way in the future. Regardless, I'm definitely looking forward to more of Nakayama's excellent art.
@UreiNoMasou
Hello can you possible “spoil” me a little here.

I am reading the english translation on Mangadex (where it is up to chapter 36 atm, though I only read up to chapter 8 and looked at 27…). But on there it have girl love tag, but all I have seen so far is that all she cares about is her dead boyfriend. So can you tell me if it actually ends up being a girl love or if she even to the ending in chapter 40 only romantically cares about the boy?
Mar 4, 3:35 AM
Aug 2015
Reply to MathMols
@UreiNoMasou
Hello can you possible “spoil” me a little here.

I am reading the english translation on Mangadex (where it is up to chapter 36 atm, though I only read up to chapter 8 and looked at 27…). But on there it have girl love tag, but all I have seen so far is that all she cares about is her dead boyfriend. So can you tell me if it actually ends up being a girl love or if she even to the ending in chapter 40 only romantically cares about the boy?
@MathMols
No, I wouldn't say there's any real girl's romance in the manga. Kirari only has feelings for Sol (her boyfriend) from start to end.
The two other suicide girls (Manten and Akane) are very attached to Kirari, but it's played more for the comedic aspects over a serious romantic thing. I can't remember exactly what happens in the middle of the series, but if you want girl's romance, I'd look elsewhere.

Actually, now that I think about it, there's a moment in ch35 which could count, but again it's not really romantic in my opinion.
Mar 4, 3:50 AM
Nov 2021
Reply to UreiNoMasou
@MathMols
No, I wouldn't say there's any real girl's romance in the manga. Kirari only has feelings for Sol (her boyfriend) from start to end.
The two other suicide girls (Manten and Akane) are very attached to Kirari, but it's played more for the comedic aspects over a serious romantic thing. I can't remember exactly what happens in the middle of the series, but if you want girl's romance, I'd look elsewhere.

Actually, now that I think about it, there's a moment in ch35 which could count, but again it's not really romantic in my opinion.
@UreiNoMasou

Thanks for saving me from wasting time on this manga! Also looks like I need to write a report to Mangadex staff to have them remove GL tag from the manga, so other people dont get tricked
Mar 7, 7:54 AM

Oct 2016
no gay so the series is a waste of time? lmao
lil bro is beyond rotten
Mar 23, 2:29 PM
Aug 2016
See you tomorrow!

More topics from this board

» info on part 2

Mikarin_Enjoyer - Mar 7

0 by Mikarin_Enjoyer »»
Mar 7, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Suicide Girl Chapter 1 Discussion

realswagmoney - Oct 22, 2021

3 by _oOZESOo_ »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Suicide Girl Chapter 26 Discussion

Chocobo_27 - Oct 11, 2022

3 by sophsxo »»
Feb 24, 2023 9:23 AM

» Suicide Girl Chapter 25

ceecoopeepoo - Aug 16, 2022

0 by ceecoopeepoo »»
Aug 16, 2022 2:22 PM

Poll: » Suicide Girl Chapter 10 Discussion

EpicGeh - Dec 7, 2021

1 by chubritsa »»
Dec 8, 2021 7:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.