Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 8, 7:33 PM

Jun 2023

Hello Everyone!

In your travels around MAL you may have noticed that some users have acquired badges like the following:

• Badge are almost always officially posted by MAL staff and found in the announcements on your homepage.

• These badges typically require participating in events and completing actions that are thematically related. For example, watching or reading horror related content during Halloween.

• It can be easy for them to fall under the radar so this thread will serve as an announcement page for badge opportunities!

• For the formatting of posts, you can copy the BBC code at the bottom of the badge post (next to the gift option) and edit from there as you choose.

Have fun and happy collecting!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 8, 7:45 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011

Welcome to MAL's annual Valentine's Day event! This year, short story skills meets anime/manga.

Part One: Submissions
You are tasked with taking manga panels (or anime screenshots) and changing the text bubbles (or subtitles) to say something completely different than the original text. Your MALentine story can be romantic or funny.

Maximum of 4 manga pages or 8 anime screenshots.
  Please try not to use images with major spoilers!
  Your image or story (or both) should refer to some kind of Valentine's theme: romance, loneliness, chocolate, etc.
  You need to make your own story, you can't just take the same story where the image(s) come from.

For image editing, you can use online editors like paint.net, photopea, Canva, Imgur, or a desktop program like GIMP (free) or Photoshop.

Part Two: Voting
Once we collect all of the entries, we will curate them for the best submissions, and then create a voting thread/form where the community can vote on their favourites. Even if you do not make a submission, you can still vote.

Everyone who looks through the submissions and votes will receive a profile badge for participating.
 No spamming the form with nonsense >_>
 Even if you do not make a story, you can still vote!

After voting closes, we will then rank the MALentine stories by most votes!
Creators can aim for first or last place in these rankings ;) The only prize offered is, as usual, bragging rights~

Story Submission Deadline
Monday, Feb 12th, 11PM PST

You must send in your Valentine's story before this date!

Voting Opens
Wednesday, Feb 14th

Once the thread is posted, you can check out the entries!

Join Us
If you need help or want a place to chat, you can use our Discord server.

First, join the MAL server by using this link: https://discord.gg/myanimelist
  Read #rules and follow the directions in #verify-mal-acct
  Go to #bot-spam (under Miscellaneous), type /asar join and select malentine ♡

This will give you access to a special MALentine channel.

Frequent Questions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Points:
  • All you need to do to get the badge is vote on the entries after Wednesday, February 14. Thread will be posted at that time.
  • To participate in the actual event: Take a manga panel or anime screenshot and change the text or subtitles to say something completely different than the original text. Likely be romantic or funny.
  • If you decide to submit, there is no reward for winning.
  • Original post here.

Feb 14, 1:58 AM

May 2021
VOTING HAS BEGUN FOR THIS BADGE AS OF TODAY 2/14 AND ENDS 2/18

♡GO GET THOSE BADGES!♡

Feb 15, 2:04 PM

May 2021
SPRING 2024 BADGE SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!

We will keep everyone updated as these roll out! Happy badge hunting!
Feb 25, 7:31 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011

The results for You Should Read This Manga 2024 are out!

See Final List ( •̀ᴗ•́ )✧

Finalists are divided into: Main List / Should Be Anime / Best for Beginners / Unique Art/Story

All together, there are 75 unique manga titles from a wide variety of genres, so there should be something new for everyone to enjoy reading.

Thank you to everyone who sent in nominations, and especially, comments. We read through all of your great submissions and tried to pick one comment that we thought showcased the manga well for a potential reader. It was really hard! Some of your texts were quite long so you may notice that we snipped them in a few places to make the page easier to read (シ_ _)シ

How to Participate in the Stack Challenge

Step 1. Click this link to go to the stack:
You Should Read This Manga 2024

Step 2. After clicking the link in Step 1, press the restack button like shown:

Step 3. Read the first 2 volumes (or more) of a new manga by
Tue Apr 30, 23:59 PT

Step 4. Receive your profile badge after the deadline

* Manga you started reading before the challenge began (February 25) will not count. Pick something new!
* Please make sure to write the number of volumes you read in your manga list. If you have 0 volumes read in your list, you won't get the badge.
* Badges will be given out after the challenge deadline has passed. They are added manually, not automatically, so please be patient.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Points:
  • Restack this manga list.
  • Read the first 2 volumes (or more) of a new manga by Tuesday, April 30.
  • Cannot be a prior entry in your list. Must be new!
  • Original post here.

Feb 25, 7:42 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
Think I am going to read Hiraeth wa Tabiji no Hate (Hiraeth: The End of the Journey)! The art style and story looks interesting to me. It is also a complete story that I can finish which is a plus for me concerning this challenge! I MIGHT comb some of the other entries if the mood strikes me. I imagine it's all great stuff.

Feb 25, 8:45 PM

May 2021
@divlyfein Thanks for updating the group about this challenge.

Funny enough I've actually been considering reading Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari (Smoking Behind the Supermarket with You). I saw this manga being promoted by the mangaka on Twitter a while ago and I think I'd enjoy the vibe of it. It's still being published and I'm honestly surprised there are even 2 volumes available of it.

In terms of anime that I've seen that's in this stack in manga format:

All of which are still being published. Could be kind of interesting to get caught up with those on the manga front.

Cheers everyone, good luck and enjoy reading!
Feb 26, 2:32 AM

May 2021
One of my buddies told me to read this forever ago so I guess now is the perfect time.

Choujin X

Other ones id be interested to read are:

• Dai Dark - From the Creator of Dorohedoro
  • Dark Gathering - This girl has skulls for pupils what else do I need to say
  • Sakamoto Days - John Wick if he was Japanese and ran a convenience store
  • Usuzumi no Hate - Post-apocalyptic world that follows a lone girl with insane art (picture below)

Now I just gotta find a place to read all of these.
Tommy-PicklesFeb 26, 3:09 AM
Feb 26, 4:03 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
@LithiumPanda Okay so the Choujin X and Usuzumi no Hate cover grabbed me when I was looking through the stack! I will keep my eye on them, you will have to let me know what you think if you decide to read them. Also, I was researching Sakamoto Days last night as well; the concept sounded incredible!
Feb 26, 4:14 PM

May 2021
@LithiumPanda I saw that Hayashida, Q's new work was in this stack and sat up in my chair. Dorohedoro art was incredible I can only imagine how sick the Dai Dark manga is from the legend. Also I remember sharing that random picture in the club a while back that was the girl's eyes from Dark Gathering. Now I'm wondering if that manga is good as well, it looked really cool in anime format.
Feb 26, 4:32 PM

May 2021
Reply to divlyfein
@LithiumPanda Okay so the Choujin X and Usuzumi no Hate cover grabbed me when I was looking through the stack! I will keep my eye on them, you will have to let me know what you think if you decide to read them. Also, I was researching Sakamoto Days last night as well; the concept sounded incredible!
@divlyfein I already read volume 1 of Usuzumi and its just a visual masterpiece. The story is simple but beautiful and has a good message all while having some super high quality art. examples below

Feb 26, 5:01 PM

May 2021
@horizon248 I remembering seeing that one clip from the anime of her swearing in English and that sold it on me on it so after i get though some of the ones im watching rn ill have to check it out
Feb 26, 11:09 PM

Dec 2023
My dawgs I've been rolling deep on this Oshi No Ko manga. It's making me so damn hyped for season 2. I wish you gents would read it to so i don't have to hold all this in haha.

I wish I could share some panels here but there's no way to not spoil anything.
Feb 26, 11:14 PM

May 2021
Reply to UNHOLYCANOE
My dawgs I've been rolling deep on this Oshi No Ko manga. It's making me so damn hyped for season 2. I wish you gents would read it to so i don't have to hold all this in haha.

@UNHOLYCANOE You chose this battle soldier. Now you have to face the consequences of your actions. LOL but for real I'm not gonna read the manga until I've watched the newest season of the anime. I am choosing the anime route until further notice. However I can only imagine how good the manga is considering the anime rocked my socks off.
Feb 26, 11:16 PM

Dec 2023
Reply to Horizon248
@UNHOLYCANOE You chose this battle soldier. Now you have to face the consequences of your actions. LOL but for real I'm not gonna read the manga until I've watched the newest season of the anime. I am choosing the anime route until further notice. However I can only imagine how good the manga is considering the anime rocked my socks off.
@Horizon248 don't smack me with those truths! This is the happiest I've ever been to be manipulated into ruining my sleep schedule

Feb 27, 12:27 AM

May 2021
I am now fully caught up to Usuzumi no Hate and all I will say is read it. 2 volumes, 18 chapters can easily blast them all in one sitting and it wont disappoint you. It is still getting published so if you want a completed story this will not be it BUT the art work is Phenomenal with a simple yet catching story that grabs you after the first chapter. Main character Saya is "mysterious" and the supporting little friend Ku is adorable. If this ever becomes an anime that is given the same love as the manga is quality wise I will force everyone to watch it no matter what they say.

Feb 28, 9:17 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
Reply to UNHOLYCANOE

@UNHOLYCANOE I started watching the anime and my god I needed @Horizon248 to console me till around 6:30am after the first episode. Absolutely destroyed me emotionally. Cannot even begin to fathom how hard the manga hits.

@LithiumPanda The screen caps you posted are so gorgeous. God damn. Noted.
Feb 29, 6:01 AM

Dec 2023
Bro I’m on a small break from it. Because each volume has a really emotional ending and there’s always 1 or 2 other hard hitting moments each volume. I’m so excited that you get to experience it. I watched episode 1 with @Horizon248 in the cord with me. And if I didn’t have my bois in there with me I would have been an absolute disaster haha. Glad you’re enjoying it brother keep grinding! Don’t let your guard down!
Mar 18, 1:24 AM

May 2021

Make Your Team

before
Sun Mar 31, 22:00 GMT
and receive a profile badge

Can you predict the #AOTS?

Fantasy Anime League (FAL) is like Fantasy Sports with an anime twist. Players form their own "team" of anime from the Spring 2024 season, which collect points according to criteria like: # of users watching, # of users discussing, etc. You don't even need to watch the anime you've chosen!

Compete against your friends and other community members to see who has the best prediction power (or luck!) to come out on top.
  • Top 3 will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
  • Top 10 will receive 1 year free MAL Supporter
  • Top 11-50 will receive 3 months free MAL Supporter
  • Top 51-100 will receive 1 month free MAL Supporter

Get weekly reminders before swaps and aces are due by joining:
  • MAL Discord - After following the #how-to-verify instructions, go to #bot-spam (under Miscellaneous), type /asar join and then choose FAL.
  • FAL Club - Click "Join Club" under the image.

Changes since Winter 2024
  • Restrictions are pick max. 2 of 4 sequels this season. (Remember you can also pick 1 or even 0!) Instead of throwing Kaijuu in with a bunch of sequels—and everyone just picking Kaijuu—we opted to restrict sequels with similar prequel members, sequel members, and scores. We hope this will help vary up the teams this season~
  • No more hoodies! Sorry guys, it's become a little too time-intensive to arrange this each season.
  • Points made in episode 1 discussion threads before season start will now count. The goal with this change is to try to make it a bit more clear for players to predict points.

Please spread the word of FAL and get your friends to join!
If the game continues to grow, we can devote more resources to making it better and better.

Also, as a head's up:
I'm sorry to say that we won't be running FAL for Summer 2024 this year :< It's a bit too labour-intensive for our resources at the moment, so we'll return to only Spring/Fall seasons for now. Thanks for your understanding :nyaapray:

Key Points:
  • Registration opens: March 17, 2024 - - - Registration closes: March 31, 2024 - - - Game ends: June 30, 2024
  • For this badge you have to make a team through the link provided HERE.
  • Rules link provided here that is also available on the "Make Your Team" webpage. (I highly recommend looking at these rules if you want a deeper understanding of this event. Especially if you intend on trying to win!)
  • Week 10 of the event introduces the Wildcard phase. Once this becomes active I will follow-up post regarding anything that is needed to be done.
  • Good luck have fun! Original post here.

Mar 29, 1:02 PM

May 2021

Welcome to MAL's Annual Easter Hunt!

Complete Easy and/or Hard route before
Sun April 7, 23:59 PDT

to receive one of these profile badges!

(chick=easy, egg=hard, both=both)

Story

While on vacation last year, MAL's Easter Bunny made a new friend. Together, the pair had a devilish time indulging in sweets.
Come hell or high water, they've stayed in touch since then. But suddenly, his friend stopped answering all of his messages.

Thinking some stalker demon nabbed his pure friend, he rushed to their apartment. There, he found a mysterious note:
"I've been called back to heaven. If you want to find me, follow the trail of chocolates~"

Wait—his friend was actually an angel in disguise?! Was their friendship all a delusion?

Please help him find the 16 chicks (easy route) and ?? eggs (hard route) so he can reunite with his friend!
You may work alone or with 1 trusty partner.

Easy
_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _
( 6 / 4 / 6 letters)

Hard
Opens Saturday PDT

How to Play

1. Choose a route: Easy or Hard.
If you're new to the event or do not have a lot of time, do the Easy route. The hunting skills you learn during the Easy route will help you tackle the Hard route (later or next year).

2. Solve the hints to find which anime/manga/character entry has the chick/egg.
Hints themselves are mostly not difficult. Searching "anime + ..." a few keywords from the hint will bring the entry up in Google, DuckDuckGo, and/or the MAL search box. We are not expecting you to have seen/read all these anime/manga!

The first hint is given to you in this thread.

3. Find the chick/egg and letter in the Pictures of the correct anime/manga/character entry.
Easy route: You will be looking for letters inside a chick outline, like on the Gudetama picture.
Hard route: You will be looking for letters inside an egg outline, like the Toshokan Sensou picture.

The images with the chick/egg will always appear on the last picture of the image gallery in a database page: Anime, Manga, Character.

Make sure you write the letter down!

4. Find the next hint in the same anime/manga/character page you found the chick/egg.
Hints will be visible on one of the tabs of the entry that you found the chick/egg, excluding: Reviews, Recommendations, Stats, Featured.

Clickable hints should be clicked!

Hints will not be inside other related database entries unless the relation/link text itself is a clue. Look for anything unusual.
  • If you're on an anime page, the hint will not be inside a character/people/manga entry, unless the link title/picture itself is weird.
  • If you're on a character page, the hint will not be inside the anime/etc. entry, unless the link on the character page is weird.
  • Spoilers on a database entry do not need to be opened, unless the spoiler button itself is weird.
Sometimes Easter words (e.g. egg, rabbit, bunny, usagi...) or Story-Themed words (e.g. angels, demons, ...) will be included to help you see what's a hint, and not legit info.

5. After collecting all the letters, unscramble them to get the hint for the final anime/manga/character entry!
You will need both the scrambled and unscrambled phrase for the Google form, so don't delete it!

There are tools online that can help you unscramble phrases. Pro tip: We usually include an Easter or Story-related word in the final hint.

Finally, doing the hunt will look something like this...

Example:
  • Hint #1: "Libraries are supposed to be quiet places, but it seems like this one is constantly at war..."
  • Search: anime + libraries at war
  • Series #1: Toshokan Sensou (Library Wars)
  • Egg #1: Hidden on image (top right) in the anime entry's gallery (could also be manga/LN).
  • Letter #1: A (from the image)
  • Hint #2: Found in the OP theme: "Struggles of a part-timer: McRonald vs Sentucky Fried Chicken"
  • Search: anime + McRonald vs Sentucky Fried Chicken OR anime + struggles of a part-timer
  • Series #2: Hataraku Maou-sama! (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
  • etc...

Please refer to the 2022 Game Route for more examples.

Submit Your Answers

Use this Google Form to submit the chocolate's location before the time runs out!

Closes: Sun Apr 7, 23:59 PDT
(Your Timezone)

Join Us!

During the event, you can ask for hints and help (not solutions) using either this thread or our Discord server.

First, join the MAL server using the link below. Verify your MAL account as per the instructions.
Then go to #bot-spam (under Miscellaneous), type /asar join and select easter.

Discord

Key Points:
  • From Saturday March 30 until April 8, 2:59 AM EST Easter Hunt Begins! (30th being when you can submit answers for the hard hunt!)
  • To recieve a badge you must complete the Easy and/or Hard route of the challenge before time expires.
  • There are three different badges you can get this event! 1 for Easy, 1 for Hard, and 1 for Both!
  • TIP: Hunt clues will NEVER be in the "Stats, Reviews, Recommendations, Interest Stacks, Featured Articles, and MALxJapan" portion of the anime database pages!
  • RECOMMENDED: Watch the provided Youtube embed for a general "How to play" for this event. It is extremely helpful.
  • Answer form that you must submit with your MAL information is here!
Horizon248Mar 29, 3:15 PM
Apr 3, 8:27 PM

Mar 2020
^ Has anyone tried the Easter event? I completed the easy route and have been considering trying the hard one, too, but it seems way too hard to finish by Sunday hahahaha. Easy route took me about 2 evenings o_o
Apr 3, 8:42 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
cinebitch said:
^ Has anyone tried the Easter event?

Yes, JUST completed the hard route about an hour ago. Finishing the easy route in two evenings is not bad at all! This was my first event and, with @horizon248 as my partner, it was brutal. I don't even know how many hours deep I am at this point. Horizon and/or I can provide a lot of hints for you if you want to try hard out. Also, joining the MAL discord helped me immensely.

I will say this, hard felt easier to me in some respects. It's probably because I used what I had learned from easy but still. The hints are relatively the same difficulty, it's just way harder finding the actual eggs in the pictures!
Apr 4, 6:30 AM

Mar 2020
divlyfein said:
cinebitch said:
^ Has anyone tried the Easter event?

Yes, JUST completed the hard route about an hour ago. Finishing the easy route in two evenings is not bad at all! This was my first event and, with @horizon248 as my partner, it was brutal. I don't even know how many hours deep I am at this point. Horizon and/or I can provide a lot of hints for you if you want to try hard out. Also, joining the MAL discord helped me immensely.

I will say this, hard felt easier to me in some respects. It's probably because I used what I had learned from easy but still. The hints are relatively the same difficulty, it's just way harder finding the actual eggs in the pictures!

Yeah, I did the easy route in 2022 so I had some experience! :) Good to know the hard route feels similar to easy besides the eggs being trickier to spot. My job’s network blocks MAL so it’s been hard to look while at work (cell service isn’t fantastic either). I probably won’t be able to finish in time but I’ll take a look anyway :)
Apr 21, 10:14 PM

May 2021
Quick reminder for the A-B-C homies, the You Should Read This Manga 2024 challenge is ending on April 30th!

If you are interested in grabbing this badge please refer to post #5 for all the details.

Cheers!
Jul 30, 7:19 PM

May 2021

Step 1. Click one of these links
Olympic Sports ✧ A Bookworm's Haven

Step 2. Click the restack button on the Anime/Manga Challenge Stack

Step 3. Complete or re-watch/read 1 anime/manga (*) by
Mon Sept 30, 23:59 PST

Step 4. Receive your profile badge after the deadline

The torch badge is for the Olympic Sports stack and the books badge is for the A Bookworm's Haven stack.

(*) Anime/Manga you completed before the challenge started (Jul 30) will not count. You will need complete something new, something you have on-hold, or re-watch/read something you've finished before.
(*) Ongoing series will be accepted for the challenge if you've seen/read up to the recent episode/chapter. Do NOT set publishing manga to completed as 0/0 chp/vol, you won't get a badge!

Please note:
Badges will be given out after the challenge deadline has passed. They are added manually, not automatically, so please be patient.

Key Points:
  • There are two interest stacks that you have to restack with in this challenge if you want both badges.
    (Olympic Sports) and (A Bookworm's Haven)
  • Olympic Sports is an anime challenge, A Bookworm's Haven** is a manga challenge.
    *Unlike the manga challenge from last spring, you have to COMPLETE a manga in this list, not just 2 volumes!

*Please refer to the rules in the Bookworm's Haven interest stack for information regarding "Publishing manga"
  • Badges aren't given out until after September 30th.
  • Two new badges! Get hyped!
Horizon248Jul 30, 7:22 PM
Jul 31, 3:22 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
Hell yeah!

For Olympic Sports I will be watching either Ping Pong or SK∞. Ping Pong has been on my radar to watch forever anyways. Lot of interesting looking shows in there! I'm full bore on the Olympics right now, as per tradition, so it's cool they have a stack themed around it!

For the Bookworm I will be likely reading a one-off or R.O.D: Read or Die. I will have to research it more to see if anything stands out. I used to always see the anime DVDs for Read or Die in stores and, by proxy, it has just always looked interesting to me.

That's where I'm at with the badges!
Jul 31, 3:43 PM

May 2021
divlyfein said:
Hell yeah!

For Olympic Sports I will be watching either Ping Pong or SK∞. Ping Pong has been on my radar to watch forever anyways. Lot of interesting looking shows in there! I'm full bore on the Olympics right now, as per tradition, so it's cool they have a stack themed around it!
Hell yeah! I think the Olympic themed challenge is actually way cooler than the bookworm challenge but I'm here for both regardless. I was talking to @UNHOLYCANOE last night after the badge announcement dropped, I'm in-between watching SK∞ and Ping Pong too. I might check out Harukana Receive as well. Haven't decided yet...

divlyfein said:
For the Bookworm I will be likely reading a one-off or R.O.D: Read or Die.
I can't even lie, the second I saw this entry on the interest stack I immediately thought about you. LOL

For the Bookworm I'm in-between reading Himawari-san and Denki-gai no Honya-san. I'm leaning towards Himawari-san at the moment because it's all available online. Denki-gai is missing a .5 volume online and I don't want to commit to something I can't finish completely on my list.

^_^

Sep 7, 1:06 AM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
To give an update: I decided to watch Ping-Pong (the show is everything you ever heard it was) and read Read or Die. I will have both badges in the bag by the deadline. ^^

@Horizon248 you are crushing your series and, we talked about it, but I really love how topical these challenges are and how they inspire us to explore things!
Sep 15, 10:21 PM

May 2021

Make Your Team

before
Sun Sep 29, 22:00 GMT
and receive a profile badge

Can you predict the #AOTS?

Fantasy Anime League (FAL) is like Fantasy Sports with an anime twist. Players form their own "team" of anime from the Fall 2024 season, which collect points according to criteria like: # of users watching, # of users discussing, etc. You don't even need to watch the anime you've chosen!

Compete against your friends and other community members to see who has the best prediction power (or luck!) to come out on top.
  • Top 3 will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
  • Top 10 will receive 1 year free MAL Supporter
  • Top 11-50 will receive 3 months free MAL Supporter
  • Top 51-100 will receive 1 month free MAL Supporter

Get weekly reminders before swaps and aces are due by joining:
  • MAL Discord - After following the #how-to-verify instructions, go to #bot-spam (under Miscellaneous), type /asar join and then choose FAL.
  • FAL Club - Click "Join Club" under the image.

Changes since Spring 2024
  • None! Only perceptible difference will be I won't be moving across the country during the last month, so I'll be able to stay on top of reminders and things better this season :notlikeduck:

Please spread the word of FAL and get your friends to join!
If the game continues to grow, we can devote more resources to making it better and better.

Key Points:
  • Registration opens: September 16, 2024 - - - Registration closes: September 29, 2024
  • For this badge you have to make a team through the link provided HERE!
  • Rules link provided here that is also available on the "Make Your Team" webpage. (I highly recommend looking at these rules if you want a deeper understanding of this event. Especially if you intend on trying to win!)
Sep 16, 6:53 PM
Blitzball Player

Dec 2011
@horizon248 hell yeah, thank you for the post! Not going to lie... pretty much plan on throwing a team together for the badge and not giving a crap this time around lol. Pretty much committed to fall being a season for what we talked about: backlog, re-watches, recommendations, break, whatever. MAYBE before the deadline I will look up every single show again to see if anything stands out. I did like when I did that last time and it led me to immersing myself in what was out there. We will see though.
Sep 26, 1:00 AM

May 2021
Double reminder for badges that are coming up at the end of the month!

1. The manga and anime challenge stacks are ending on September 30th. If you haven't read a manga from the Bookworm's Haven stack or watched an anime from the Olympic Sports stack you have a few more days left until this expires. Links can be found in post #25.

2. The Fall Fantasy League is starting soon! For those who haven't created and registered their team for the badge: You have until September 29th! Information for that can be found in post #29.

(Normally I'd re-link everything here again but I'm not on my desktop. Sorry check the posts above!)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Fantasy Anime League ~ Fall 2024

Horizon248 - Sep 15

1 by divlyfein »»
Sep 22, 6:28 PM

Sticky: » Anime/Manga Reviews!

Horizon248 - Jul 10

5 by divlyfein »»
Sep 22, 6:11 PM

» Birthdays!

Tommy-Pickles - Apr 15

7 by divlyfein »»
Sep 17, 5:00 PM

» AMV SHARE

divlyfein - May 28

32 by UNHOLYCANOE »»
Sep 15, 10:08 AM

» ☀︎ Summer 2024 Seasonals ☀︎

Horizon248 - Jun 23

12 by divlyfein »»
Sep 12, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.