Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2018 7:58 PM
Mar 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ton personality is perfect. now they will have to worry about Toryu too, amorous square.

I wanted to think healthily when Toryu was so close to the girl :'b
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Dec 7, 2018 7:05 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that everyone just forgot about Shinyao lmao. What about that city? It looks completely empty, even at night. I don't like Toryu so much, he's boring.

At least, Ton is extremely likable.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2019 11:55 AM

May 2013
Ton-chan is so cute.
That study room hairstyle is so cute on her but irl, it's very very ooglay and we use it during college finals week LMFAOOOOO XD

I aspire to have a relationship with my bestie where I can call out her name and her sixth sense will kick in causing her to look up even half a world away LOLOLOL

Toryu is one of those less emotional characters, but he's so sweet :') Loved his kabedon xD I'm a fan of kabedons omg haha
Apr 18, 2021 4:21 AM
Aug 2020
I love Ton she's so cute!!!

seems like they just forgot about saving shinyao lol
Jan 26, 1:35 AM

Aug 2018
Not a hateful show, but not all that great either. I’m just bored watching it, so time to bail.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2018

28 by dxsenx »»
Feb 26, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 1 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Aug 24, 2018

6 by NoviSun »»
Jan 24, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2018

10 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 11:56 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2018

8 by ann_sordo »»
Jun 29, 2021 9:55 AM

Poll: » Phantom in the Twilight Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

6 by ann_sordo »»
May 31, 2021 1:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.