Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 9:13 AM

Aug 2023
the mc is a person who says that living for him is more suffering than death and he think that death is easy way to help him end his pain and then he suicide and died but he woke up as someone else and found himself in an airplane, Then a woman came and tell him that she is the death and that she never felt so insulted by a human like this before and that the mc will experience 13 different deaths and that every time he will die he will be reborn as someone who is about to die, And she says "let's see if you can really control death like you wrote".(he wrote it in his suicide note), And if he survived he will get to live that person's life.

I kinda liked this manhwa and I am excited to read it.
Jan 18, 5:22 AM
Oct 2021
Yeah its a little underrated manhwa. I like how they potrayed death as an egoistic woman. Later on the story gets better when mc tries to find loopholes and his multiple lives begin to intermingle.
Jan 18, 6:43 AM

Aug 2023
Reply to Kira2733
Yeah its a little underrated manhwa. I like how they potrayed death as an egoistic woman. Later on the story gets better when mc tries to find loopholes and his multiple lives begin to intermingle.
@Kira2733 yeah I liked the story now I am at chapter 13

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death's Game Chapter 2 Discussion

DSAO086 - Jan 18

0 by DSAO086 »»
Jan 18, 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.