Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 15, 12:35 PM

Jan 2020
At first, I was like “Here we GO! That’s some real spy shit over there!”
Then I was like “Is this like Hitman when the security guards won’t suspect you when you dress as one of them?”
Then I was like “No, this is more like a stealth mission from Call of Duty, in which you’re not gonna be noticed even if you kill the enemy in front of his buddy if you do it at the right angle.”
Then I was “Actually, this is more like GTA SA when nobody cares if you murder someone in front of their eyes if you use a knife (and you won’t be noticed by that NPC either no matter for how long you’ve been stalking him).”
And then I was like… I give up, sorry…
Jan 15, 1:43 PM
Nov 2021
F sorry to see you didn't enjoy the anime. I thought it was pretty good, although I do think the first episode with her killing that dude was the best. You could say it peaked early ig
Jan 15, 1:54 PM

Jan 2020
Triggerfish124 said:
F sorry to see you didn't enjoy the anime. I thought it was pretty good, although I do think the first episode with her killing that dude was the best. You could say it peaked early ig

I didn’t say I didn’t like it — it felt kinda fresh, but it did feel like Nana’s the MC and everyone else’s an NPC… Like, Michiru is the kind of NPC who often has a yellow question mark floating about their head but does nothing, and the main guy is the kind of NPC who has an orange mark and follows you. However, hiding in a wardrobe/chest/dumpster solves all the problems. Same kind of thing here.
Jan 15, 1:57 PM
Nov 2021
RudeRedis said:
Triggerfish124 said:

I didn’t say I didn’t like it — it felt kinda fresh, but it did feel like Nana’s the MC and everyone else’s an NPC… Like, Michiru is the kind of NPC who often has a yellow question mark floating about their head but does nothing, and the main guy is the kind of NPC who has an orange mark and follows you. However, hiding in a wardrobe/chest/dumpster solves all the problems. Same kind of thing here.

oh I just assumed you didnt cause you said at the end you gave up, mb
Jan 15, 3:09 PM
Aug 2023
FINALLY A POST ABOUT THIS ANIME
Jan 15, 3:15 PM
Jul 2023
tbh this anime is quite good because of the concept.
it could be better but it's still enjoyable
art style is nice and definitely not bad
Jan 15, 3:23 PM
Feb 2022
It was quite interesting to watch
Jan 15, 4:19 PM

Aug 2021
the concept is good but I agree
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 7:43 PM
Dec 2021
tbh it was great until ep 6 and after that it was just ok. the mind games between the main 2 leads was the most interesting part and that kinda just disapeared halfway thru
Jan 16, 1:16 AM
Dec 2019
RudeRedis said:
At first, I was like “Here we GO! That’s some real spy shit over there!”
Then I was like “Is this like Hitman when the security guards won’t suspect you when you dress as one of them?”
Then I was like “No, this is more like a stealth mission from Call of Duty, in which you’re not gonna be noticed even if you kill the enemy in front of his buddy if you do it at the right angle.”
Then I was “Actually, this is more like GTA SA when nobody cares if you murder someone in front of their eyes if you use a knife (and you won’t be noticed by that NPC either no matter for how long you’ve been stalking him).”
And then I was like… I give up, sorry…

Well it does get better not that there was anything wrong with it anyways imo. If it were another season, peak story telling. (Well now that there’s enough content to adapt)
Jan 16, 3:54 AM

Dec 2019
This video: https://youtu.be/fGmWV48NpIw?feature=shared explains why the students aren't really that npc and I agree with it. But I get where the disappointment comes from, comparing the thriller and suspense aspects of this show to others. But for me the show is more about the character development of Nana.
DirtyDan7Jan 16, 3:57 AM
Jan 16, 11:58 AM
Jan 2021
amongus is the only explanation of this anime
Jan 16, 12:10 PM

Jan 2020
DirtyDan7 said:
This video: https://youtu.be/fGmWV48NpIw?feature=shared explains why the students aren't really that npc and I agree with it. But I get where the disappointment comes from, comparing the thriller and suspense aspects of this show to others. But for me the show is more about the character development of Nana.

Can’t say I completely agree with him, but, yeah, that dude has a point…

Anyway, I guess I’ll go read the manga — maybe they’ll become overcautious mofos someday on the author’s whim, who knows…
Jan 16, 1:35 PM

Dec 2019
RudeRedis said:
DirtyDan7 said:

Can’t say I completely agree with him, but, yeah, that dude has a point…

Anyway, I guess I’ll go read the manga — maybe they’ll become overcautious mofos someday on the author’s whim, who knows…

The manga is really good 👍🏼
Feb 2, 6:21 AM
Dec 2022
Late to the party, sorry. But the last minutes of the first episode floored me. I wish they finished the story. I felt like it stopped way too suddenly, even for a show that does only one season. It felt like a bad place to stop the story.
Feb 2, 11:27 AM

Jan 2020
Truck-kunArrives said:
Late to the party, sorry. But the last minutes of the first episode floored me. I wish they finished the story. I felt like it stopped way too suddenly, even for a show that does only one season. It felt like a bad place to stop the story.

Yeah, it ended with nothing… A total cliffhanger.

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.