Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 5, 1:55 PM
Feb 2021
shit, the double standard. i can see miles away second lost one wont be killed and in the end the mc will be live happy even after she killed all the innocent isekaijins before. im dropping.
Jan 5, 1:59 PM
May 2011
Reply to ztlpa
shit, the double standard. i can see miles away second lost one wont be killed and in the end the mc will be live happy even after she killed all the innocent isekaijins before. im dropping.
@ztlpa Cool. Now explain how that's a double standard.
Jan 5, 2:06 PM
Feb 2021
Fail_Man_X said:

because she killed the lost ones before but she wont kill this one. she will grow affection to her by the time they spend together going to the pope.
Jan 5, 2:39 PM
May 2011
Reply to ztlpa
Fail_Man_X said:

because she killed the lost ones before but she wont kill this one. she will grow affection to her by the time they spend together going to the pope.
@ztlpa It's not that she won't kill Akari, it's that she can't. Hell, she tried to murder her 5 minutes after meeting her. But, if the only way you can enjoy the story is if one/both of the main characters die, then it's probably not for you.
Jan 5, 2:42 PM
Feb 2021
Fail_Man_X said:
@ztlpa It's not that she won't kill Akari, it's that she can't. Hell, she tried to murder her 5 minutes after meeting her. But, if the only way you can enjoy the story is if one/both of the main characters die, then it's probably not for you.

she can't and over time akari won't be get killed.

Why so salty dude?

Edit: and thats literally what i said, this show is not for me, im dropping. but not because i want mcs die.
Jan 5, 3:00 PM
May 2011
Reply to ztlpa
Fail_Man_X said:

she can't and over time akari won't be get killed.

Why so salty dude?

Edit: and thats literally what i said, this show is not for me, im dropping. but not because i want mcs die.
@ztlpa I'm not salty. You said there is a double standard, and I disagreed. Menou has not treated Akari any differently than any other otherworlder she'd come across, especially up to episode 3. And while I hope you're right that Menou and Akari survive together, I don't want to speculate on spoilers. I would like to know what you would have liked to have happened.
Apr 5, 8:19 AM
Jun 2012
Following up from the first episode. More of the same.

The CGI at the train station was fairly glaring. Of a disconnect.

From the overall production even in this episode itself.

Otherwise, it was fine.
Jun 4, 5:39 AM
Jan 2022
Lesbian/feminist show made by incels. Not having men in the show is fine, but letting one character live because you fantasized about them is lame. Show started off nice in first episode, people upset over the guy dying are brain dead, but the summoned girl is annoying. Just a few minutes into the 2nd episode and that was made abundantly clear.
Jun 5, 6:32 AM

Dec 2020
So they kill everyone not just potentially dangerous ones. And I guess I was right assuming the magic was very tech like.

So basically in this world they summon kids. Use em. Kill em. Or for the executioners kill them as soon as possible.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.