Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 4, 12:31 AM
Aug 2020
The executioner and her way of life

So I just Finished Episode 7.
If anyone has watched it and wants to explain it to me without spoiling anything for me thatd be great or let me know that it'll make sense by the end. I'll finish it tommorow actually so if you have to spoil it to explain go ahead and I'll finish it before I read the replies. Plus I can never tell when Menou is being genuine or just saying what someone wants to hear to coax them into a situation to murder them lol.
Jan 4, 1:51 AM
Jul 2019
If i remember correctly it will be explained somewhat later on.
Jan 4, 2:38 AM
Jun 2023
I suggest you to continue watching the anime and most importantly never skip the opening.
Jan 4, 11:31 AM
Apr 2015
this is kind of when the real anime begins so just go with the flow for a little while and everything will be explained
Jan 4, 7:11 PM
Aug 2020
Memasikgod said:
I suggest you to continue watching the anime and most importantly never skip the opening.

yeah I noticed in the anime that it shows menou dead and Akari reviving her and also the figure at the very end looks to be Flare that menou is fighting. I'm just making a guess but I have a feeling that menou is going to end up having to fight Flare because she gunna find out that she doesn't want to be a villain anymore and wants to protect Akari idk.
Jan 4, 7:12 PM
Aug 2020
Animorphimagi said:
this is kind of when the real anime begins so just go with the flow for a little while and everything will be explained

ok cool I'm glad. I was anxious and worried that it'd turn into one of those shows that's so good but so complex that it makes no sense but has immense potential. I'll post back once I'm done or make a new thread with my take.
Jan 4, 7:12 PM
Aug 2020
BastiKun said:
If i remember correctly it will be explained somewhat later on.

ok cool thanks! I was hoping so

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.