Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you think Ichigo desirves Hiro?
Dec 27, 2023 7:36 PM
Mar 2016
Not sure about you, except it felt like the second that Hiro laid eyes on zero two he took Ichigo and just threw her in the trash. Ichigo genuinely loved Hiro from beginning to end, and it felt like they also clicked great. When Goro first confessed to her she was just like "No thanks, I love Hiro"
Dec 27, 2023 7:43 PM

Jul 2015
Nah.
One of the rare cases, where both potential love interests are trash.
One is toxic, annoying, obnoxious and unlikable.
The other other is generic, bland, boring waifu bait and only has her appearance going for her, which is why we see so much cosplay of her.

Dec 27, 2023 8:01 PM
Jun 2022
Lost_Hearts said:
Not sure about you, except it felt like the second that Hiro laid eyes on zero two he took Ichigo and just threw her in the trash. Ichigo genuinely loved Hiro from beginning to end, and it felt like they also clicked great. When Goro first confessed to her she was just like "No thanks, I love Hiro"

No ofcourse not , are you really kidding me ?. Hiro was never romantically involved with Ichigo and had no such type of feelings for her. Hiro always treated her as a best friend or sister or something like that and he continued to do it so I don't know how did this idea came into your mind that he threw her . Talking about when goro confessed her then as much as I remember she was shocked , it wasn't even remotely like "No thanks" or anything like that. Do you guys really even watch the anime or just post anything which comes into your mind ?
Dec 27, 2023 8:16 PM
Dec 2023
satyamkumar4005 said:
Lost_Hearts said:

No ofcourse not , are you really kidding me ?. Hiro was never romantically involved with Ichigo and had no such type of feelings for her. Hiro always treated her as a best friend or sister or something like that and he continued to do it so I don't know how did this idea came into your mind that he threw her . Talking about when goro confessed her then as much as I remember she was shocked , it wasn't even remotely like "No thanks" or anything like that. Do you guys really even watch the anime or just post anything which comes into your mind ?

bars bro, idk man me personally i just think like he never felt a click, not even in the slightest from what i remember.
Dec 27, 2023 9:12 PM

Jul 2021
yh I'm still salty
Fuck Zero two and this whole anime all together,
Ichigo the best girl that never won
Dec 27, 2023 11:10 PM
Jan 2022
I really did feel bad for Ichigo. I mean imagine being in her stead- she knew Hiro since they were kids, HE gave her that name!, he was always a hero in her eyes, he taught her to believe in herself, he gave her a hope of a future where they could roam freely without any care for klaxasaurs. How could she have NOT fallen for him?

She could throw her life just for the sake of Hiro. She gave him her first kiss(even if she didn't know it WAS a kiss, but knew it was a first). Would always be there for him. She felt pain, cried and got frustrated of the feelings she didn't even know of.

It was pure, sweet and wholesome love of a childhood friend...

She sacrificed her own love(feelings) just so that Hiro could be happy with zero two.

And Hiro never acknowledged her feelings. he didn't even see her as a woman.
He really pisses me off, tbh.

Welp there are many things i wanted to say but, let's not. (no offense, PEACE)

PS:- don't check out my profile... Just don't.
Dec 28, 2023 12:42 AM
Jun 2023
Disclaimer9 said:
I really did feel bad for Ichigo. I mean imagine being in her stead- she knew Hiro since they were kids, HE gave her that name!, he was always a hero in her eyes, he taught her to believe in herself, he gave her a hope of a future where they could roam freely without any care for klaxasaurs. How could she have NOT fallen for him?

She could throw her life just for the sake of Hiro. She gave him her first kiss(even if she didn't know it WAS a kiss, but knew it was a first). Would always be there for him. She felt pain, cried and got frustrated of the feelings she didn't even know of.

It was pure, sweet and wholesome love of a childhood friend...

She sacrificed her own love(feelings) just so that Hiro could be happy with zero two.

And Hiro never acknowledged her feelings. he didn't even see her as a woman.
He really pisses me off, tbh.

Welp there are many things i wanted to say but, let's not. (no offense, PEACE)

PS:- don't check out my profile... Just don't.

yep same bro, I felt bad about her but mc never seen her as a gf , and he only loved zero 2, but she was a nice girl,
Dec 28, 2023 1:27 AM
Apr 2023
They are simply not simpatico.

Hiro and Zero Two are a good match because they both have that same kind of crazy. Nothing normal, they’re built different.

Notably, Hiro’s a total wimp. One of those crying at every chance mc types. (oh just like Golden Time, oh gosh now that I think about it the storylines are exactly the same :0 minus the aliens)

Anyways, remember when literally everyone had given up on Hiro in Episode 1, except for Zero Two, because, remember, she’s not all there? (freaking publicly swimming in the nude insane bruv)

I was not at all sad for Ichiho bc she’s basic and self centered. Even Zero Two is a more complex character than her, purely because she’s off the hook mentally bananas.

Hiro and Zero Two click perfectly, because they are both certifiably non compos mentis.

Thoroughly enjoyed the story however. I’m into that sorta thing 🫦
Dec 28, 2023 2:03 AM
Jan 2023
I felt worse for the fat guy that got rejected by his mech partner.
Dec 28, 2023 3:42 AM
Jan 2022
TokeiSenpai said:
I felt worse for the fat guy that got rejected by his mech partner.

He was such a sweet guy at that. But sje cheated him with the guy i hated the most.

I never wanted to remember it. And i was gonna re-watch 'darling in the franxx' bit i don't feel motivated anymore.
Dec 28, 2023 3:48 AM

Jan 2023
No not really, it was clearly one sided love and Hiro stayed a friend to her. So even though she didn't get to be in a relationship with him, could they still be friends.

I have more sympathy for Futoshi, that man was done dirty. But he still picked himself up and kept going.
Dec 28, 2023 4:39 AM
Apr 2022
fk i thought this was a bleach post
Dec 28, 2023 7:04 AM
Jun 2021
yes i felt bad for her
i love zero 2 but I'm still salty about ichigo
Dec 28, 2023 7:36 AM
Aug 2023
If she had a little more better character development than I would genuinely have felt bad for her but since she was not so much of a good girl I don't feel bad for her.

Note:- I do not like if someone loves other and they do not have a happy ending with them. It's just feel very sad to me. Also I am only talking about true love not just "like" case.
Dec 28, 2023 8:45 AM
Nov 2022
I don’t think it’s about “deserving” more like, he knew what she felt and he still didn’t chose her. So yeah, I feel bad but it’s not like she could’ve done something differently. It’s always happened both in anime and irl and it’ll probably always hurt💔
Dec 28, 2023 2:00 PM
Sep 2023
Not at all. Hiro never had romantical feelings for her so how exactly did he throw her away?

Later on she tried everything to get between Hiro and Zero Two, she kissed him out of the blue while knowing he loves someone else (imagine someone else kisses your partner because of love, is that fine for you?), she rejected the other guy only to go back to him once Hiro was dead.

I really have no sad feelings for her at all.

Generally I'm not a fan of the way several characters were handled in the story.
Dec 28, 2023 2:00 PM
Sep 2023
Not at all. Hiro never had romantical feelings for her so how exactly did he throw her away?

Later on she tried everything to get between Hiro and Zero Two, she kissed him out of the blue while knowing he loves someone else (imagine someone else kisses your partner because of love, is that fine for you?), she rejected the other guy only to go back to him once Hiro was dead.

I really have no sad feelings for her at all.

Generally I'm not a fan of the way several characters were handled in the story.
Dec 28, 2023 2:12 PM
Jan 2022
No. (character blah blah)
Dec 28, 2023 10:14 PM
Nov 2023
She was my favorite but I wouldn’t go as far as to say he threw her away. He never saw her as a romantic interest.
All those kids were going through puberty feeling emotions they couldn’t control or understand.
Couldn’t blame her for any of her actions and it was sad to see that she wasn’t loved the same by the one she loved.
Dec 29, 2023 1:12 AM

Oct 2023
Lost_Hearts said:

but Hiro never liked Ichigo from the start, they were just friends
Dec 29, 2023 1:21 AM

Jan 2009
as much as a i feel bad for ichigo its a one sided love on her part and she got married to goro anyway so thats fine
Dec 29, 2023 5:44 AM
Feb 2021
i felt bad for lesbian girl when Ichigo told her that between 2 girls 'it doesn't feel anything' after they try the robot sex analogy
Dec 29, 2023 5:50 AM

May 2020
I feel bad for Ichigo not because of her per se...

But because Zero Two is just not a good waifu or character or whatever she was in this show!!!

Still a trashy show regardless!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.