Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2023 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it's good to know more about Albert's family this chance meeting with Sei was inevitable. Seeing his home town also felt necessary in the show.

Episode gave the chance for Sei to connect more with Albert and I think it enhanced their relationship. Feels like this episode was designed for them to understand each other more.
Nov 21, 2023 7:28 AM
Sep 2015
Hawke's domain is so beautiful, and also a tourist hotspot, and good farm yield, no wonder why his family holds important position among nobles.

Of course the last black swamp is not gonna be easy, and if you remember the first episode there's gonna be more surprise challenge waiting ahead.

I encourage Sei to purify black swamp in other countries too, but maybe it'll be impossible due to politics, plus Sei might want to settle down instead of advent forever.
Nov 21, 2023 7:28 AM

Apr 2016
Oh, well ... thank you anime ... for this, out of nowhere mini recap we did not really needed at all, but still thanks, lol.

Now, this is the second season already, but for some reason only now i feel like this was the episode with the highest amount of interaction our two mains got. I mean, you would expect some kind of movement towards their engagement already, eh :)

Some family introductions and a proper etiquette ... and occasional monster slaying.
Nov 21, 2023 9:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Nice recap session that shows well Sei's determination to have both a simple life and also being able to help those dear to her. The hawk domain sure is pretty. Still the wolf attack on the settlement sure showed well how bad things had gotten. Even for areas thats used to dealing with monster attacks. Sei sure has no shortage of fans within both the knight orders and the common people. While the wolves attack was scary what was even more so was the entry of the undead into the equation. Curious to see how the boar factors into this turn of events.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2023 9:31 AM

Jun 2015
Grand magus is clearly lovin this turn of events. I guess he just likes castin Earth Spear :D
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 21, 2023 11:07 AM
Feb 2022
phantomfandom said:
Hawke's domain is so beautiful, and also a tourist hotspot, and good farm yield, no wonder why his family holds important position among nobles.

Of course the last black swamp is not gonna be easy, and if you remember the first episode there's gonna be more surprise challenge waiting ahead.

I encourage Sei to purify black swamp in other countries too, but maybe it'll be impossible due to politics, plus Sei might want to settle down instead of advent forever.

There's miasma in other countries too? I thought it was only in the kingdom that summoned Sei.
Nov 21, 2023 11:38 AM
Mar 2015
That is one bigga piggy
Nov 21, 2023 12:38 PM

Feb 2019
Classic girlfriend meets boyfriend parents episode lol. I love how Sei studied Al’s parents to compare who he looks more like. As you’d expect from someone as straight laced as Al, he and father are really formal with each other! You can tell his dad really just wanted to give him a hug.

He’s obviously very proud of how Al has worked his way up. We only saw a little of her, but I love the mom already as well. Hopefully after this expedition is done, we’ll get more of them.

Of course Sei’s ears perked up when she heard the word onsen lol πŸ˜‚. Would love a chill tourism episode in the hawke domain when this gets wrapped up.

Grand magus looks like he’s having fun casting spells on the undead . Seemed kinda happy to be going after the massive pig. I don’t think this’ll be the last miasma swamp though.

Should be an action packed episode next week, looking forward to it.
Marinate1016Nov 21, 2023 1:00 PM
Nov 21, 2023 4:11 PM
Mar 2022
I will add in this spoiler but there is also another reason why they are visiting. The undead dragon you saw from the first episode of the second season now is coming.
sweetlvr4uNov 21, 2023 4:14 PM
Nov 21, 2023 11:13 PM

Mar 2013
It's finally getting exciting with these new developments! especially the fighting aspect of the story.
Even if we got an "Omnipotent Saint", I could hardly see any actions from this adaptation, as it looks like they really skipped most of them, based on the previous episodes.
I'd say it's a nice change of pace for Sei or more specifically, for audiences like me... >_<

Are we getting to the end of the story?
I want more~ (I need an after story and more world building...)
CrazyButNot4UNov 21, 2023 11:18 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 21, 2023 11:14 PM

Dec 2022
sei has not realized it yet seeing makes me feel she is an old woman unaware that her retirement is near curious to see what will they do afterwards because there are still four episodes
Nov 21, 2023 11:21 PM
Apr 2023
I love that they were eating macaroni pasta and hamburgers with Hawke's parents πŸ˜‚ (looked nice though to be fair).

Also all the fervent fans of Sei is very funny too πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬
Nov 22, 2023 1:51 AM
Dec 2022
So it is meet the parents time. Hawke's parents that is with a visit to the Hawke region to clear some miasma.

Appearance of undead monsters is bad news for the expedition team.
Nov 22, 2023 5:43 AM
Apr 2023
Looks like the next episodes will be leading the way to the prologue of this season.
That undead boar is very much like a walking miasma swamp the way the miasma comes and goes depending on where it is.
Nov 22, 2023 4:07 PM
Oct 2019
God damn that was a Giant Boar.
Nov 23, 2023 8:07 AM

Feb 2021
The undead is back again :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 23, 2023 8:30 AM

Jul 2017
A lil' bit of recap of the main plot, as Black Swamp shows itself in Hawke's domain, which both Albert and Sei are there for what could possibly be her last mission as the Holy Saint.

That said, Sei finally in Albert's hometown, he's actually all that nice with his parents Helmut and Claudia. Together with the Grand Magus Yuri, Sei is really having the time of her life aving the "meeting the parents" rhetoric, but she really needs to rest the most.

Albert's Domain's monster sightings are getting more frequent, as such with a nearby mine with miners in danger. Apparently, those are undead monsters, which Yuri wants to find an excuse to expunge his magic, and the evacuations are in order. Sei having the realization that this is going to be her last miasma subjugation mission, and this is even fiercer than the ones before it because of the undead monsters.

The knights having faced monsters like never before, Albert, Yuri and Sei have a great deal on their hands. This will not be an easy battle...
Nov 23, 2023 9:03 PM
うまぴょい伝θͺ¬

May 2017
Exactly as I was expecting, this is likely the last big arc of the season... and I can tell shit's about to get serious now that Undead creatures are involved, and makes sense because the final boss is probably that big Undead Dragon that we saw in the first episode, so I'm very excited to see how that will go considering it's going to be Sei's biggest challenge to date.
Nov 28, 2023 5:20 PM

Feb 2019
Drewes looked far more excited at the prospect of venturing into unchartered territory lol
Jan 3, 10:11 AM

Feb 2012
Meeting the parents, almost there, c'mon Sei and Hawke.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

» worth watching?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

5 by DarkNekoJin »»
Oct 10, 4:06 PM

» Do you think this will get a season 3?

sweetlvr4u - Dec 19, 2023

18 by Tina_ackerman »»
Sep 25, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

108 by DesolatePsyche »»
Aug 6, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2023

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 19, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2023

52 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 1, 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.