Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wave, Listen to Me!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 11, 2020 3:14 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
RobertBobert said:
Mizuho is already in love with one of the male characters, so alas. Despite the rather weird fetishes, the author is rather old-fashioned in this matter.

Ah well, a pity for sure then. I'm curious as to who she has got the hots for though...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 11, 2020 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Just watch that blood dripping having a funny plot twist.
May 11, 2020 10:38 AM

Nov 2016
PaninaManina said:
You people may want this (more in the spoiler):

Lol, I love the facial expressions.

RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:
Love the yuri running gags.

Hilarious as always, but I'm also really intrigued to find out what's going on.

My favorite moment is when Minare will kindly “touch” her to show how friendship between people works. If I understood that scene from raws correctly, of course.

Knowing about the importance of friendship is important after all hehe.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 11, 2020 1:35 PM

Apr 2012
_MushiRock11_ said:
RobertBobert said:
Mizuho is already in love with one of the male characters, so alas. Despite the rather weird fetishes, the author is rather old-fashioned in this matter.

Ah well, a pity for sure then. I'm curious as to who she has got the hots for though...

Personally, I did not notice that there was a lot of any romance in this manga. But the Internet claims that the original is full of various one-sided love.
May 11, 2020 8:25 PM

Mar 2008
RobertBobert said:

Personally, I did not notice that there was a lot of any romance in this manga. But the Internet claims that the original is full of various one-sided love.

Because this is more a comedy than a romantic comedy or romance.
In Mizuho's case her struggle is a bit too hard to overcome, for her love interest thinking about going out with her would be akin to pedophilia.

May 14, 2020 3:12 PM

Dec 2016
PaninaManina said:
THIS!
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
THIS HERE IS WAVE BIGGEST PROBLEM!

Genius mangaká Mr. Hiroaki Samura crafted such deep and smart story that the multitude of "mr. Oki" who watches anime regularly is biologically unable to processes and understand how funny this is!

Could you explain this joke to me? (explained jokes are the best type of jokes). :)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.107/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.187/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 16, 2020 8:20 PM

Mar 2008
Nieznajomy43 said:

Could you explain this joke to me? (explained jokes are the best type of jokes). :)

The joke here is mine.
Oki represents the average anime watcher.
The humor in this is too high level for them to appreciate.
Plus, "a female character that looks like a real woman? Who would watch that?!". Not to mention the whole rest of the cast and the real world issues, you know...
May 17, 2020 1:00 AM

Mar 2009
Oh, hey. I was wrong. Nakahara's actually a good dude.
Jul 5, 2020 10:37 AM

Apr 2012
PaninaManina said:
RobertBobert said:

Because this is more a comedy than a romantic comedy or romance.
In Mizuho's case her struggle is a bit too hard to overcome, for her love interest thinking about going out with her would be akin to pedophilia.

I understand this, but it seems that modern fandom is so busy with romance that it always interests many people in the first place.
Aug 7, 2020 6:57 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I was surprised that these show had a lot of effort to swift the tone of feeling radically good into the one nice solid episode.

The first part was usual comedical relief of Minare that somehow manage to let the sadness out so fast with the joke of her salary. Its continued by introcing her parents. Damn, those old man had unique personality like her, and the mother had a harsh charactistic far away than Minare herself. Nice amount of laugh i got from that sceneries.

The in between part was Chuuya's justification screen time of his action with Tachibana Makie. Thats cleared some mistaken he got from the previous episode. Great direction, nice approaching, appreciated. After that, its time for Minare again to solved some mystery for her own radio show!

Ah, that eyeglasses guy with weird look from before. I knew he must had something hidden on his behaviour. Then, its soon eradicating into supernatural thingy. Was that real? Or they just encountering something more ridiculous? The cliffhanger really baited me very stressful since i am so poor with that kind of theme!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 26, 2020 8:42 AM

Jul 2015
I'm curious to what that sad goodbye from mr. Mato's past with him and the comedian girl was about. Don't feel that bad about Tachibana's controlling brother having an car accident. They really diving into the occult with the weird neighbour Oki here, looking forward to next ep.

Aug 26, 2021 7:54 PM

Aug 2011
I felt so many emotions while watching this ep, from feeling sad and curious about Mato's relationship with that comedian, to super sus about the downstairs guy, to cracking up laughing at how Minare was threatening Mato death haha
desu desu binches
Aug 26, 2021 11:59 PM

Dec 2020
god i love minare and mizuho's interaction along with the scout guy who's always villainized by minare

guessing the one who lives above him is the murderer? though i dont think this show will do something as serious as that so im guessing the person above just left a lot of meat lying around(???)
Nov 11, 2023 7:51 PM

Nov 2022
I love this woman. "You deserve to contract an unknown STD and die" lmao
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

131 by michidicchy »»
Oct 14, 11:38 PM

» How I should Read the Manga After the Anime?

LucasChristyan - Jun 20, 2020

4 by SakurakoMikage »»
Aug 7, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2020

40 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 9, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2020

48 by FedeMetal »»
Feb 7, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Nami yo Kiitekure Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2020

82 by RawrOMG »»
Nov 20, 2023 5:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.