Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2023 7:50 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, even orcs want to have girlfriends, of which Fennel does his business with Glind, and plans to exploit someone he knows to the date.

To call Viola on this, Elfin feels he's wronged her, and at the very least, she'll only accept if Fennel degrades himself, which he did after beign so persistent about it. That said, Viola has only eyes for Alyssa, that Glind feels like he unceremoniously wasted her time because of Fennel. Glind can be a friend, but not at a friendship level. and any slander to Alyssa will not be tolerated, as with Fennel.

Alyssa bringing back a lizardkin egg to be babysitted from a lizardkin couple, it's hard work, espeically if lizards get into affairs. The Phoenix has reason to treat it with dignity, but a special spring...please tell me it's not boiling eggs lols. Try they all can to help take care of the baby still in the shell, and they did a decent job. Viola getting a hug on the egg, it's really nice.

Fennel still wanting to try with Alyssa, too bad that he got accosted by Viola's spell again, and he becomes fodder once again. He will never have a chance with Alyssa no matter what.
Oct 15, 2023 8:02 AM

Mar 2021
Viola looked so cute Helping to look after the Lizardkin egg with Alyssa and it was hilarious when Viola thought it was her mother's egg
Oct 15, 2023 9:50 AM
Dec 2016
Jokes about Viola's jealousy are annoying. Phoenix is the best girl so far.
Oct 15, 2023 10:50 AM
Feb 2016
Me gusto el capitulo

Oct 15, 2023 11:05 AM

Feb 2007
Odorigui-kun best summon. :D
Oct 15, 2023 3:48 PM

Dec 2021
After the hint at a heart-wrenching backstory from last episode, I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any more hints this episode.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.

alt_textalt_textalt_text
Oct 15, 2023 5:03 PM

Nov 2016
Glind needs a girlfriend asap.

Lol @ the Jaws inspired sound.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 15, 2023 9:32 PM

Feb 2016
Bruh, the last story was so fucking mean and unnecessary, Viola is trash.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Oct 15, 2023 9:59 PM
Mar 2019
The constant abuse Viola conducts against this poor guy, with no consequences, is not funny at all and has really worn out its welcome.
Oct 16, 2023 7:11 AM

Apr 2010
Viola is relentless when it comes to her mother.
Anyway we learned a few things about eggs and Elves not to mention that Orcs like elves tho that's nothing new.
The main question is will Viola ever be able to live without her mother?
Oct 16, 2023 10:34 AM
Feb 2022
That poor elf will end up dead sooner or later...

On another note I wonder if there's going to be a story later on. Would go nice with the humour methinks.
Oct 17, 2023 1:27 PM

May 2019
Yeah Viola can be pretty mean, I'm not even sure why Fennel keeps bothering since so far Viola does not seem to be easing off of her mother complex.
Oct 17, 2023 5:46 PM

Dec 2022
Part of me wants to think that Viola is just testing to see if Fennel responds with kindness but the other part of me knows that Alyssa would respond the same way lol
Oct 18, 2023 3:47 AM

Mar 2008
If I were Grind I would have been instantly deterred by Viola's obsession with her mom and seeming complete lack of interest in anything else.
Oct 18, 2023 5:02 AM
Feb 2022
traed said:
If I were Grind I would have been instantly deterred by Viola's obsession with her mom and seeming complete lack of interest in anything else.

If he'd known her a little more he could offer to become her "monster" (Costume maybe?) familiar. Seems to work for some so why not? Should go well with Viola's violent and sadistic monster familiar obsession. :P
Oct 18, 2023 9:54 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Lizardmen have built in security system. Good luck to the orc dude btw.
Oct 18, 2023 10:20 AM

Feb 2007
Reply to Gl0rp
traed said:

If he'd known her a little more he could offer to become her "monster" (Costume maybe?) familiar. Seems to work for some so why not? Should go well with Viola's violent and sadistic monster familiar obsession. :P
@Gl0rp Nah, considering what he was looking for in a partner, he clearly should become Luna's familiar instead. :D
Oct 18, 2023 10:47 AM
Feb 2022
luinthoron said:
@Gl0rp Nah, considering what he was looking for in a partner, he clearly should become Luna's familiar instead. :D

Why not both? :D
Oct 18, 2023 1:18 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Gl0rp
traed said:

@Gl0rp
I mean I would have had no desire whatsoever to get with someone like that so I wouldnt blame him if he wanted to bail.
Oct 18, 2023 9:31 PM

Sep 2021
The people who say Viola is too mean toward Fennel seem to forget that his love for Alyssa is pretty weird to begin with. I mean, she was a mother figure to him too. There's no "pure love" to defend here. He's just going through a weird phase and, while for selfish reasons, it's a good thing Viola keeps him at bay.

As for me, I wouldn't even take anything of this serious. It's a gag comedy show after all. And I believe Viola's just hillarious. A spoiled brat, sure, but she also has a soft side to her.

Overall, another great episode, though the Egg segment was a bit slow. But that's complaining at a high level. I was still laughing 90% of the time!
Oct 19, 2023 5:39 AM
Nov 2021
People saying Viola is a bad person and that they feel Sorry for the guy, have so many double standards😂 Alyssa was also a mother figure for him, so please do tell me why it is okay for him to try and get together with her, when its apparently weird when its Viola? Just tell us you ate homophobes without telling us you are homophobes😂😂😂
Oct 19, 2023 5:40 AM
Nov 2021
Reply to Bisalissy
The people who say Viola is too mean toward Fennel seem to forget that his love for Alyssa is pretty weird to begin with. I mean, she was a mother figure to him too. There's no "pure love" to defend here. He's just going through a weird phase and, while for selfish reasons, it's a good thing Viola keeps him at bay.

As for me, I wouldn't even take anything of this serious. It's a gag comedy show after all. And I believe Viola's just hillarious. A spoiled brat, sure, but she also has a soft side to her.

Overall, another great episode, though the Egg segment was a bit slow. But that's complaining at a high level. I was still laughing 90% of the time!
@Bisalissy rather have Alyssa and Viola end up together than him and Alyssa
Oct 23, 2023 9:15 AM
Sep 2016
Ah, so much Karen.... Now this is how internet forums are supposed to be, toxic and full of overly-entitled children who thinks their opinions are the only right way, due to how internet anonymity works. Now think about if ppl can post in MAL forums anonymously instead.... Whoooo~! Early 2000s net forums war back in the menu boiz!! Complete with it's trolls and baits.

Regarding this EP though, great ones as always. It's just a shame that the ppl that are supposed to enjoy this show aren't really watching it, but these Karen's unfortunately does....

AOTS contender in my personal and subjective opinion. Once again, this show shall never win AOTS because of Frieren and lately Maomao, but nevertheless an AOTS contender for me personally.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Oct 24, 2023 8:16 AM

Jan 2017
Lmao Glind you should just give it up and find someone else, but of course that will never happen due to anime logic
Nov 5, 2023 10:55 PM

Feb 2019
viola's one vindictive witch lol

i think she is actually a devil disguised as a witch lol
Nov 5, 2023 10:56 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
Yeah Viola can be pretty mean, I'm not even sure why Fennel keeps bothering since so far Viola does not seem to be easing off of her mother complex.
@Alfredo-Sauce I guess that only proves how serious Fennel is about his pursuit of Alyssa
Nov 18, 2023 9:49 PM

Feb 2023
Viola gives it's just a prank bro
Nov 18, 2023 9:54 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to uncleqrow
Ah, so much Karen.... Now this is how internet forums are supposed to be, toxic and full of overly-entitled children who thinks their opinions are the only right way, due to how internet anonymity works. Now think about if ppl can post in MAL forums anonymously instead.... Whoooo~! Early 2000s net forums war back in the menu boiz!! Complete with it's trolls and baits.

Regarding this EP though, great ones as always. It's just a shame that the ppl that are supposed to enjoy this show aren't really watching it, but these Karen's unfortunately does....

AOTS contender in my personal and subjective opinion. Once again, this show shall never win AOTS because of Frieren and lately Maomao, but nevertheless an AOTS contender for me personally.
@uncleqrow nah...Goblin Slayer II definitely takes AOTS

Mar 1, 7:50 PM

Aug 2019
the elf guy arranged a date with the orc and the 16 year old adopted daughter of his crush?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 5:28 AM

Jun 2022
No Bob Cut , Smh . Might Come Back For Her , Done For Now.

More topics from this board

» Any chance for season 2?

DekuxUraraka - Apr 14

4 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Aug 19, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 10, 2023

41 by MegaPopi »»
May 21, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 5, 2023

30 by nyaasar »»
Apr 26, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 22, 2023

30 by Shirowhite01 »»
Apr 9, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Dekoboko Majo no Oyako Jijou Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 8, 2023

24 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 24, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.