Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2023 12:15 PM

Jun 2021
I've had a hunch since the end of the first cour, but it seems more likely so I wanted to see what other people think.
The show seems to be teasing a reveal that shouldn't come until way later. At the end of the first cour, they tease Majiri Agakura, showing her smiling with pointed teeth. This is also shown in the new opening for this half.

At first, I thought maybe they wanted to do a bit of foreshadowing in case we get another season. Still, it seems like they've been going heavier and heavier on the foreshadowing for her reveal so a part of me thinks they're going to switch up the order and bring her in full swing earlier than in the manga.

I know that coming up, there is a different vampire situation and we will hit that next episode, but I really think they aren't going to stop with

This is just a hunch that I have, but the symbolism and foreshadowing are so heavy that maybe they want to bring in hot vampire chicks sooner rather than later. It isn't a huge deal, but I would still find the timing weird. Plus, introducing Majiri this early on will take away from Momoya and he deserves his time.

This post is a mess and I tried my best to keep it non-spoiler-y but the entire question is basically a spoiler.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

176 by fenderis »»
Sep 9, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

49 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 27, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.