Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2023 11:57 PM

Mar 2019
Loved it... 

Honestly im a "Viva La Sardegna" ... but still liked the Royal Navy perspective....

I always like the introduction of "new" shipgirls in Azur Lane anime series...

Cant wait to see more of Azur Lane.... S2 and more OVA's related to the REAL Lore of the Game... 
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 18, 2023 3:59 PM

Oct 2018
A lot of expressions from Elizabeth. But overall, it was an average episode.
Oct 2, 2023 10:15 PM

Feb 2020
Cute and hilarious episode. :)
Nov 3, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2010
Newcastle is beautiful! She's still my favorite shipgirl in terms of looks among the Town class. It's too bad she's useless in the game, IIRC.

It looks like the job of a queen sucks, too, with all that annoying paperwork. Elizabeth is already used to that. Valiant is still the loser of their game since it seemed like Elizabeth enjoyed the legwork. Haha!

I'm glad to see Hood got some screen time. She carried me throughout the early game.
Warpsite is so adorable throughout the episode!

This is good fanservice for fans of the Royal Navy. It's been years since I last played the game. I kind of missed it, but nowadays, I don't have the time or energy to play any games. They need to make more anime figures for the RN shipgirls. I need KGV and Victorious in my collection!
Aug 24, 1:04 AM

Jul 2019
This was nice. Maids being classy, the little Sakura destroyers being adorable and the queen being a brat (but not as much as expected).
I've always preferred the slice of life part of Azur Lane over the Siren fighting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Azur Lane: Queen's Orders Episode 2 Discussion

YuyoAlberto - Aug 13, 2023

6 by HanamiDango »»
Aug 24, 1:09 AM

» what platform is the show on?

ThatzAnime - Oct 26, 2023

3 by 5Reinheit »»
Oct 26, 2023 6:09 PM

» Who is your favorite boat?

Shizuna - Aug 1, 2023

5 by ussvgrievous »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:58 PM

» I Do Not Like Ark Royal

passing_through - Jul 30, 2023

1 by splitshocker »»
Jul 31, 2023 3:07 AM

» Wait is this not gonna be a full length anime?

J_B - Jul 30, 2023

1 by machy871 »»
Jul 30, 2023 2:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.