Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 15, 2023 6:45 AM

Jun 2012
So, is this anime actually not going to be getting a season 2? It came out 2 years ago next month, usually we'd know about a season 2 right? I feel like the ratings at least on MAL are WAY WAY WAY above average for an isekai. Does anyone know if it did well in Japan?
Sep 15, 2023 6:57 AM

Oct 2015
On hiatus in Japan.
https://sneakerbunko.jp/series/ansatsu-kizoku/

The anime only adapts Vol 1. I have read up to Vol 3. Well, it is quite generic….

MAGIC SCHOOL ARC

I think you can pretty much infer the content of the next 2 volumes if you have read an unhealthy amount of LNs like me. XD

EDIT: Looks like there are people down in the post who misunderstood my message.

The LN has reached 7 volumes in both JAP and ENG. The LN has been on hiatus since July 2022.
I dropped it at the end of Volume 3 because the story became too generic after the interesting hook in Volume 1.
NewestPersonHereSep 15, 2023 4:40 PM
Sep 15, 2023 6:57 AM
Nov 2018
As far I'm aware there's no plans for a season 2. At least I haven't heard anything from usual site I go to.
Sep 15, 2023 7:08 AM
Jul 2020
Don’t think it will happen
Sep 15, 2023 7:16 AM
Aug 2022
Keep low expectations , this Anime I really like it but there's still no updates regarding season 2 Announcement.
Sep 15, 2023 7:53 AM

Mar 2021
this show was really surprising, given that it is by the same author as redo of the healer. Whats even more surprising is the extent of effort put into it by the anime team to give it a good adaptation. They even fleshed out the Assassin's past incarnation in the first episode which was completely anime original....

With all these things, Its still sad that we have no sequel for this. Yes, the story is generic, but it is unique in its own way. Heres to hoping it gets a season 2, and (if possible) it retains the same staff as season 1.
Sep 15, 2023 9:43 AM
Aug 2022
V1P3R0P said:
this show was really surprising, given that it is by the same author as redo of the healer. Whats even more surprising is the extent of effort put into it by the anime team to give it a good adaptation. They even fleshed out the Assassin's past incarnation in the first episode which was completely anime original....

With all these things, Its still sad that we have no sequel for this. Yes, the story is generic, but it is unique in its own way. Heres to hoping it gets a season 2, and (if possible) it retains the same staff as season 1.

Maybe it was planned but as the above post says it's on hiatus ig they had to pause the announcement and now most likely it will not happen soon but we can hope for it.
Sep 15, 2023 9:48 AM

Mar 2021
demonaman293 said:
V1P3R0P said:

Maybe it was planned but as the above post says it's on hiatus ig they had to pause the announcement and now most likely it will not happen soon but we can hope for it.

I dont think they meant the anime production is in Hiatus!!
Sep 15, 2023 9:50 AM
Aug 2022
V1P3R0P said:
demonaman293 said:

wait I said the novel is in hiatus since the original content is not coming how they can make a anime out of it like if they did s2 and it only have 3 vol we will expect more but since it's not announced when it will start again they choose to not make the anime
Sep 15, 2023 9:52 AM

Mar 2021
demonaman293 said:
V1P3R0P said:

wait I said the novel is in hiatus since the original content is not coming how they can make a anime out of it like if they did s2 and it only have 3 vol we will expect more but since it's not announced when it will start again they choose to not make the anime

the 3 volumes are translated in English, right now, 7 volumes are already out in Japan

Edit: The 3 volumes is what the person has read. Just checked that the LN is translated for all 7 volumes...
V1P3R0PSep 15, 2023 11:32 AM
Sep 15, 2023 10:52 AM
Mar 2022
Well can't say these there's a trend of telling anime adaptation before a month
Classroom of elite season 2 announcement may, release July
AOT S4 P4 announcement Sep, release Nov
Fairy tail 100 Years Quest according to leaks winter 2024, announcement will in Nov or Dec
So can't say these trends make them unpredictable unless and until there's a leak
Sep 15, 2023 11:19 AM
Jan 2022
This was one of my favorite isekais and I've watched like 200.

I know it's unlikely we yet a season 2 but I'll still hope for it
Sep 15, 2023 12:27 PM
May 2023
Anime_avid said:
Fairy tail 100 Years Quest according to leaks winter 2024, announcement will in Nov or Dec
So can't say these trends make them unpredictable unless and until there's a leak

that is straight up a lie. like sure a few animes did it but it is definitely not a trend.
Sep 15, 2023 2:00 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
There would be enough material for a S2, everything is possible, but I see it as unlikely that the anime will ever get a sequel. The LN unfortunately comes out in very long intervals, around 1 volume per year. So it doesn't look like many read the LN, if that were the case I would guess the author would be motivated to work on it faster. Or it is the publisher who takes too long, but both would not point to anything good.
Sep 15, 2023 6:55 PM
Jan 2023
Definitely need a season 2
Sep 16, 2023 10:09 AM
Mar 2022
sayu-simp said:
Anime_avid said:

that is straight up a lie. like sure a few animes did it but it is definitely not a trend.

Ohhh! AOT S4 P4
AOT English dub
Classroom of the elite
My Dress up darling s2, fairy tail S4, one punch man s3, the detective is already dead s2, banished from heroes party, has been announced for over an year now, why do you think that they haven't started working on it while mahima clearly stated so for fairy tail
Wait and see
While I'm saying is that announcement can be made anytime, it's unpredictable
Fruit basket got re-animated after 19 years
Same goes for bleach, after 8 years
Naruto even after getting finished is getting four new episodes on completely new story
Horimiya Pieces got announced in May, release on July
Hyouka new project announcement on tenth anniversary, after 10 years a project was announced (clearly no one excepted it)
Eminence in shadow season 2 announcement may or June, release October
Quintessential quintuplets (5 toubun no hanayome) new project announcement may, release July

And so many animes are out there like this

I just wanna say is that, announcement can be made anytime it's upto there mood so don't lose hope

Well it's up to you to believe whether you wanna belive or not it's up to you
But let's just wait and watch.

Well I'm an anime news youtuber, you can't best me with release dates and announcement ✌️😎
Sep 16, 2023 10:22 AM
May 2023
Anime_avid said:
sayu-simp said:

Ohhh! AOT S4 P4
AOT English dub
Classroom of the elite
My Dress up darling s2, fairy tail S4, one punch man s3, the detective is already dead s2, banished from heroes party, has been announced for over an year now, why do you think that they haven't started working on it while mahima clearly stated so for fairy tail
Wait and see
Naruto even after getting finished is getting four new episodes on completely new story
Hyouka new project announcement on tenth anniversary, after 10 years a project was announced (clearly no one excepted it)
Quintessential quintuplets (5 toubun no hanayome) new project announcement may, release July

I just wanna say is that, announcement can be made anytime it's upto there mood so don't lose hope

Well I'm an anime news youtuber, you can't best me with release dates and announcement ✌️😎

i am so confused. i simply pointed out there is no trend with announcements a month before release date. why are we talking about reanimations and stuff 😭

wait I just reread your message, i misread your original message, I apologize
Sep 16, 2023 12:14 PM
Mar 2022
sayu-simp said:
Anime_avid said:

Ohhh! AOT S4 P4
AOT English dub
Classroom of the elite
Wait and see

i am so confused. i simply pointed out there is no trend with announcements a month before release date. why are we talking about reanimations and stuff 😭

No prob 🀝🀝🀝
Sep 18, 2023 11:44 AM
Nov 2018
Sasora said:
So, is this anime actually not going to be getting a season 2? It came out 2 years ago next month, usually we'd know about a season 2 right? I feel like the ratings at least on MAL are WAY WAY WAY above average for an isekai. Does anyone know if it did well in Japan?

the girls are just fan girling a bit too much
Sep 24, 2023 3:48 AM
Mar 2022
sayu-simp said:
Anime_avid said:

Ohhh! AOT S4 P4
AOT English dub
Classroom of the elite
Wait and see

Bro it's announced as i said wait and watch!!!!
Other anime will have their announcement soon too the leaks are real
Sep 24, 2023 3:50 AM
May 2023
Anime_avid said:
sayu-simp said:

? (character limit)
Sep 24, 2023 3:51 AM
Mar 2022
sayu-simp said:
Anime_avid said:

? (character limit)

Lemme share the screen shot, crunchyroll, mal and others have covered this too
Sep 24, 2023 3:52 AM
May 2023
Anime_avid said:
sayu-simp said:

? (character limit)

I already know but why did you tell me?
Sep 24, 2023 3:53 AM
Mar 2022
sayu-simp said:
Anime_avid said:

Just because you said I was bluffing about saying that their are leaks about other anime getting their announcement πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Wait was that a misunderstanding, if so, sorry
Sep 24, 2023 3:55 AM
May 2023
Anime_avid said:
sayu-simp said:

Just because you said I was bluffing about saying that their are leaks about other anime getting their announcement πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

nono I was sayin that there is no "trend" of announcing seasons a month before the release
Sep 24, 2023 3:57 AM
Mar 2022
sayu-simp said:
Anime_avid said:

nono I was sayin that there is no "trend" of announcing seasons a month before the release

That's why after reading your reply again, I edited and said sorry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Sep 24, 2023 3:58 AM
May 2023
Anime_avid said:
sayu-simp said:

That's why after reading your reply again, I edited and said sorry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

haha no problem, have a great day
Sep 24, 2023 1:08 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
-DxP- said:
There would be enough material for a S2, everything is possible, but I see it as unlikely that the anime will ever get a sequel. The LN unfortunately comes out in very long intervals, around 1 volume per year. So it doesn't look like many read the LN, if that were the case I would guess the author would be motivated to work on it faster. Or it is the publisher who takes too long, but both would not point to anything good.

Lmao S2 announced haha xD how wrong I was.
Sep 28, 2023 11:51 PM

Jun 2012
Oh wow season 2 actually got announced HAHAHAH

Looks like me questioning it was correct

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

228 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 7, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

111 by Code0018 »»
Sep 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

126 by Code0018 »»
Sep 18, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

152 by Code0018 »»
Sep 17, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

136 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 12:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.