Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2023 8:35 AM

Jul 2013
Kall-Su's past was fucked up, no wonder the goddess of destruction is using that to manipulate him.
Finally both our heroes and the Sorcerer Shoguns both roughly arrive to the same time to King Crimson Glory in search of Sheila. The cloud dragon looked nice.
Aug 1, 2023 10:31 AM

Jun 2015
To be fair there was no nonsense pantomime this eps and I got the season 1 vibe back.

The elves created this metropolis by gathering the essence of the magic arts thought the ancient world. They reached the pinnacle of elven magic.. And then they fell.

Damn had Lucien not just come up with my new sig tag line last eps, I'd totally go with They reached the pinnacle of elven magic.. And then they fell. as a new one
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 5, 2023 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
Always love the concept of sky city. Laugh with Laputa reference.

The end was really good.
Aug 7, 2023 4:32 AM

Sep 2014
Getting attacked by a dragon while flying with airships through a thunderstorm is as metal as it can get.

Dont tell me Kall Su is Darks child? Silver hair, blue eyes..
Comander-07Aug 7, 2023 4:57 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 9, 2023 3:40 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Haven't watched every Ghibli movie so the Laputa reference flew over my head

Anyway, good place to stop for now. Will watch the rest when I come back from work later

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Aug 12, 2023 11:39 AM

Jan 2018
Wait, don't tell me... White hair, blue eyes... and his mother apparently had an affair with a monster that allegedly died... It couldn't be, right?

I had a feeling this could happen but didn't actually think the story would go that route. If Dark Schneider is Kall-Su's father that'd make him one of the worst dads imaginable.

And it'd make Kall-su... wait for it... a bastard. That'd be an insane plottwist if it was revealed. But there's still a slight chance it's a red herring.

Another awesome episode. Both sides reached King Crimson Glory at around the same time. And I wonder if Arshes Nei or the other elves are in this flying city.

Hope Shella didn't die because of Kall-Su's rage. And I definitely hope she wouldn't pull an Annie Leonhart if she's alive. That'd be so fucking frustrating.
Sep 3, 2023 4:09 PM

Feb 2018
The gang barely made it to King Crimson Glory before Kall's army did. That dragon did work tho, it probably destroyed half of the airships!
Sep 7, 2023 6:59 AM

May 2021
Appreciate that the majesty of a dragon was respected somewhat and I am genuinely curious why the city fell.

Sep 15, 2023 3:04 PM

Feb 2012
Those who bullied Kall-Su claim his father's not human, it sounds like his mother, the chief's daughter. got into an affair, so is he the titular "bastard"? Is his dad Dark Schneider? Or maybe Dark Schneider just belongs to the same species of potentially immortal telekinetic people?
Anthrasax is feeding on his negative emotions. At least we know now Shella and Sheila have different bodies. Are their similarities a red herring? We know the Princess's brother is Lars, did she have another sibling?

Dark Schneider and the Samurai won the race to King Crimson Glory.
Castle in the Sky reference lmao It's not Laputa lol the Sorcerer Shoguns has to be correct a couple of times. But likewise, King Crimson Glory was built by a technologically advanced civilization but now lays in ruin. We know not all kinds of Elf are extinct, could they also have part-Elf descendants?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 19, 2023 12:34 PM
May 2021
Kall Su's Backstory was really dark and fucked up bruh. And he is completely manipulated by Anthrasax now 💀. This season is amazing, much better plot than previous season
ApratimSep 19, 2023 12:51 PM
Nov 2, 2023 5:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally all the players are in Laputa, sorry, In King Crimson Glory!!!

Kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 15 Discussion

otakuweek - Jul 31, 2023

25 by Lolitroy »»
Aug 26, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 14 Discussion

Illyricus - Aug 1, 2023

8 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 16, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 13 Discussion

Illyricus - Aug 1, 2023

11 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 11, 3:00 PM

» Is this the final season??

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 31, 2023

19 by MaximumBeef »»
Jan 8, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Bastard!! Ankoku no Hakaishin Season 2 (ONA) Episode 12 Discussion

Illyricus - Aug 1, 2023

19 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Dec 29, 2023 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.