Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2023 4:14 PM
Dec 2017
Apparently, there is a sequel named Destro 016, which takes place after the end of the jormungand manga. The jormungand plan was failed because kasper still traveled to japan to sell weapons that included air-drone to the main charecter of the sequel. As the story progresses, helicopters and aircraft are still usable after koko activated the jormungand.  My guess is that the jormungand plan has successfully  stopped the world war 3 but failed to function afterwards because  now that the world knew the existence of jormungand so they might have joined together to destroy the jormungand.
Aug 20, 2023 9:30 AM
Jun 2021
Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
Apparently, there is a sequel named Destro 016, which takes place after the end of the jormungand manga. The jormungand plan was failed because kasper still traveled to japan to sell weapons that included air-drone to the main charecter of the sequel. As the story progresses, helicopters and aircraft are still usable after koko activated the jormungand.  My guess is that the jormungand plan has successfully  stopped the world war 3 but failed to function afterwards because  now that the world knew the existence of jormungand so they might have joined together to destroy the jormungand.

Or maybe to take it over or something like that
Aug 20, 2023 10:44 AM

Jan 2017
Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
Apparently, there is a sequel named Destro 016, which takes place after the end of the jormungand manga.

Are you sure about that ?
To me , it seems extremely unlikely...

Jormungand takes place in the 2010s (Confirmed to be 2012 for the Anime) , and Destro 246 seems to be around the same period as well.
However , Ordinary+- takes place in 1997/98 , and its characters comes back in Destro 246 , and they are only a few years older... (Presumably 2 , but not sure)
And Destro 016 is a Prequel of Destro 246 , happening around 1 year before it...

So it would be extremely weird for all of that to happens after Jormungand.
In this Prequel , Kasper also seems much younger , similarly as to how he was when he first met Jona.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 20, 2023 6:58 PM
Dec 2017
Alexioos95 said:
Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
Apparently, there is a sequel named Destro 016, which takes place after the end of the jormungand manga.

Are you sure about that ?
To me , it seems extremely unlikely...

Jormungand takes place in the 2010s (Confirmed to be 2012 for the Anime) , and Destro 246 seems to be around the same period as well.
However , Ordinary+- takes place in 1997/98 , and its characters comes back in Destro 246 , and they are only a few years older... (Presumably 2 , but not sure)
And Destro 016 is a Prequel of Destro 246 , happening around 1 year before it...

So it would be extremely weird for all of that to happens after Jormungand.
In this Prequel , Kasper also seems much younger , similarly as to how he was when he first met Jona.

No. It's not. If you look at the conversation between kasper and chiqita. Kasper mentioned a boy whom chiquita liked so much leave their group to return to his sister side. Even in Japanese wikia and Japanese jormungand fandom confirmed destro 016 was indeed take place after jormungand plan.
Aug 21, 2023 12:33 AM

Jan 2017
Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
If you look at the conversation between kasper and chiqita. Kasper mentioned a boy whom chiquita liked so much leave their group to return to his sister side.

Oh indeed , i had missed this dialogue.
It doesn't make sense tho...

Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
Even in Japanese wikia and Japanese jormungand fandom confirmed destro 016 was indeed take place after jormungand plan.

To be honest , i don't care at all about what the fandom think , even if it's the Japanese one.

The Author never confirmed anything , and actually he said in the interview for Destro 016 Volume 2 that he loved how he ended Jormungand , and never will reveal how it ended.
Actually , he even said that he doesn't think too much about the plot during the serialization of his works , and just search on how to please the readers of the upcoming chapter. So it's not impossible that it's only a reference , or an alternative take of his story , exactly like how he did with the characters of Ordinary+-. (Because there is no way the timeline of Destro fits with Ordinary+-)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 21, 2023 1:45 AM
Dec 2017
Alexioos95 said:
Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
If you look at the conversation between kasper and chiqita. Kasper mentioned a boy whom chiquita liked so much leave their group to return to his sister side.

Oh indeed , i had missed this dialogue.
It doesn't make sense tho...

Baoyeuconpo9999 said:
Even in Japanese wikia and Japanese jormungand fandom confirmed destro 016 was indeed take place after jormungand plan.

To be honest , i don't care at all about what the fandom think , even if it's the Japanese one.

The Author never confirmed anything , and actually he said in the interview for Destro 016 Volume 2 that he loved how he ended Jormungand , and never will reveal how it ended.
Actually , he even said that he doesn't think too much about the plot during the serialization of his works , and just search on how to please the readers of the upcoming chapter. So it's not impossible that it's only a reference , or an alternative take of his story , exactly like how he did with the characters of Ordinary+-. (Because there is no way the timeline of Destro fits with Ordinary+-)

If you think about it carefully. The time Johnan left kasper and rejoined koko happened only in 2 days and when they met together, the jormungand was activated at the same day. and The time kasper and chiqita met with the new main charecter in destro 016 is definitely passed the time johnan and koko activated jormungand so the jormungand definitely is failed

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2012

235 by BlueLou »»
Oct 3, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2012

86 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 9, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

175 by Karva1 »»
Apr 28, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2012

123 by Karva1 »»
Apr 27, 11:38 PM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.