Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2020 8:11 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
I will write only important scenes, because this will be very long and I'm also lazy to write, lol.

- the class becomes noisy, because Kiyotaka gets 100 math scores

- some classmates + ayanokouji group asked Ayanokouji for his grades.

Ayanokouji asked Horikita for help explaining to classmates.

- Horikita reveals Ayanokouji's secret, she tells his classmates because Ayanokouji is actually hiding his power.

Unfortunately the only people who scored 100 in mathematics this time were Ayanokouji, Sakayanagi and Ichinose who didn't score 100.

- Kiyotaka and Ichinose (unintentional) meetings at Keyaki Mall, discussing the mathematical value and strength hidden by Kiyotaka (including running power during a sports festival against Manabu.)

- Kanzaki starts talking about Ayanokouji's power.

Additional :

- The island exams are tough for the second and third years because they have a greater risk than the first year. I hope you understand the rules and conditions of this exam. Ayanokouji decided not to create a group aka Solo, I hope Ayanokouji Will make some team with Sakayanagi/ Ichinose.

- I hope you know some of the card types in this exam, because they are very important. Before you read make sure you understand this. Ayanokouji gets a Trial card and it's very detrimental because Ayanokouji must be ranked 30%

- Chiaki invites Ayanokouji to become a group, even though Chiaki's offer is not a bad idea. Chiaki is willing to do anything for Ayanokouji, this reminds me of Ichika's visit to Ayanokouji's room. I mean Ichika gave a condom to Ayanokouji, even though Karuizawa was annoyed after that, lol.

- so yeah, this is triangle love... komoya Will confess Shinohara, it depressed Ike ... Ayanokouji did everything he could to chher up Ike.

- Ayanokouji collects personal points so that Karuizawa doesn't get dropped out, I prefer Ayanokouji with Ichinose. remembering yesterday's incident Ayanokouji tried to protect Ichinose.

- Sakayanagi meets Ichinose, Sakayanagi invites Ichinose to cooperate with class A. this time Sakayanagi took the test on the island, if the anime version of Sakayanagi was absent due to physical limitations, this time Sakayanagi had to take the exam. Sakayanagi will give five million points to Ichinose so that Ichinose's class doesn't drop out, I mean only for three people.

The reason why Sakayanagi is interested in Ichinose is because Ichinose's class is the most compact class, therefore Sakayanagi is working with Ichinose. If Sakayanagi cooperates with Ichinose then Sakayanagi can narrow down the enemy. What Sakayanagi is afraid of is that if the three classes work together to defeat class A then class A will be destroyed, and Sakayanagi doesn't want that. The reason Sakayanagi chose to cooperate with Ichinose is because class C has a weapon called "Friendship".

and Sakyanagi wants a "More People" card so their group can have seven members.

- Nanase and Housen invite Ichika to work together, the conditions proposed by Ichika are all the rewards from the prize for dropped out Ayanokouji (20 million points). In this chapter I finally get to see Nanase's abilities, I was surprised when Ichika slapped Nanase but it seemed Nanase could easily hold back Ichika's slap. Is Nanase from the White Room?

- Ichika is actually not the person Nagumo called to drop out Ayanokouji, then where did Ichika get the information from the contest? hhhmmm ....

- Nagumo vs Kiriyama, Kiriyama discuss with Ayanokouji that class 3 will work together to defeat class 3 A (Nagumo) . Kiriyama wanted Ayanokouji not to get involved in this, I was curious about Kiryuuin.

She Was Kiryuuin from class 3-B

- Ayanokouji seems to be wary of Kiryuuin because Ayanokouji feels that Kiryuuin is more dangerous than Nagumo / Kiriyama. for now Ayanokouji wants to make his own plans about Kiryuuin.

- Ryuuen invites Ayanokouji to join his group but Ayanokouji refuses. Ryuen is interested in Katsuragi, even Ryūen is willing to collect 20 million points for Katsuragi's transfer to class B (Ryuen Class). The reason Ryuen did that was so that Sakayanagi could fall or fail the test, Ryuen said that he would destroy class A.

- Ryuen wants to buy an Ayanokouji card (Trial card). Ayanokouji agrees, but there are conditions. Ryuen has to exchange some cards (I forgot what the name really is ... half off and Stole away hard to understand, lol... Skip). The reason Ayanokouji wanted it was so that Karuizawa wouldn't drop out in this exam.

- Omfg, Tsukishiro and Nanase? I expected from the start that Nanase was from the white room ... but this is still a mystery.

End ~ It looks like volume 3 will be interesting, to be honest I can't wait for the island test.
SyureriaSep 6, 2020 11:51 AM
Jun 26, 2020 10:49 AM
Jan 2020
Is there a translated version out already?
Jun 26, 2020 10:51 AM

Feb 2018
Ayano_4man said:
At least help the writer by buying physical form :D
Jun 26, 2020 11:30 PM
Apr 2019
I don't want to read this one until 2nd year vol. 3 is translated... this is basically a calm before storm (that's the title of the epilogue), as the real deal starts in the next volume. Reading it now will make me too excited and I hate to wait for another 4 months (hopefully, it will be 3 months because this volume is delayed for another month due to COVID-19).
Jul 24, 2020 12:00 AM
Feb 2020
Does anyone know the total chapter count till now?
"Everyone is a slave to their past. No matter how much you wish to move forward, the events of yesteryear will bear down on you like the light of the stars as soon as you glance up. Unable to laugh or to banish your past, you carry it ceaselessly in a corner of your heart, waiting for it to resurrect at an inopportune moment."
Jul 24, 2020 1:23 AM

Feb 2018
HTanzeemH said:
Does anyone know the total chapter count till now?
in total there were 93 chapter including 4.5 or 11,5 intervals.
Jul 30, 2020 6:05 PM

Dec 2015
Man, I loved this volume. He's finally showing his cards and after all this hype that's been built up, we get to see it happen. And now they're building up a lot of hype for the next volume and it's going to be even better, I suspect he will show how strong he truly is, or at least a good portion of it.
MilomiteAug 1, 2020 11:13 AM
Aug 5, 2020 4:27 AM
Jun 2017
Was a great setup for the next volume. Kiyopon finally making moves in front of everyone. Loved the development. Ryuen coming up with strategies like a boss as always. Looks like Kouenji will finally be joining the party as well, seriously this time. Then there is Nagumo and white room kid as well. Honestly the hopes for the next volume is pretty high.
Sep 9, 2020 7:11 AM

Feb 2018
GSFT said:
I don't want to read this one until 2nd year vol. 3 is translated... this is basically a calm before storm (that's the title of the epilogue), as the real deal starts in the next volume. Reading it now will make me too excited and I hate to wait for another 4 months (hopefully, it will be 3 months because this volume is delayed for another month due to COVID-19).
I just found out what you mean, really ... Lol.I just realized that I also seem to be doing something similar but it's too late. The ending is not very fitting for volume 2, I also want to read volume 3 right now.

It's time to Nanase show up and also island test... Sakayanagi and Ichinose too...The third volume is the best volume, maybe lol.

Volume 3 release date : 24 OCT 2020
Oct 3, 2020 3:27 PM

Jan 2020
Syureria said:
Ayano_4man said:
At least help the writer by buying physical form :D
I wish I could but there’s only the first 5 volumes translated and none of them are in stock and available to buy
Oct 3, 2020 5:20 PM

Feb 2018
WillHawkins said:
I wish I could but there’s only the first 5 volumes translated and none of them are in stock and available to buy
sad,. isn't England always the first thing in the fansub? I come from Indonesia and the fansub that I read said he translated from English to Indonesian. So in terms of whose business (sub) is the fastest, maybe you (England) are the fastest when compared to Indonesia.
Oct 4, 2020 4:15 AM

Jan 2020
Syureria said:
WillHawkins said:
sad,. isn't England always the first thing in the fansub? I come from Indonesia and the fansub that I read said he translated from English to Indonesian. So in terms of whose business (sub) is the fastest, maybe you (England) are the fastest when compared to Indonesia.
maybe the fastest in fansubs but I prefer to buy the official copies to support the author
Oct 4, 2020 4:26 AM

Feb 2018
WillHawkins said:
maybe the fastest in fansubs but I prefer to buy the official copies to support the author
yeah, that's good ... but the physical price is expensive, sometimes the shipping fee is more expensive than the price of the item.
Oct 4, 2020 4:42 AM

Jan 2020
Syureria said:
WillHawkins said:
yeah, that's good ... but the physical price is expensive, sometimes the shipping fee is more expensive than the price of the item.
it’s not bad here normally because you can normally fund most stuff in shops, the books cost like 10 and shipping is like 2 so it’s not that bad
Oct 6, 2020 1:09 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been moved to the correct sub-board.
Nov 10, 2020 4:44 PM

Feb 2015
Kei: Now it's getting harder to expose our relationship to the class
Ayanokouji: I'll make it even harder then

kekekekekekekek.... Tho I gotta say, this prelude is very interesting, which even if it doesnt revolve much on the special exam itself. It revolves so heavily that it will impact the exam.

Tsukihiro knew this will be the last straw and Ayanokouji knew this one. So, I'm looking forward to what the man himself has set up, if there's more of course.

Hosen will definitely be there. I can see it. Will it be a brawl? Will it be something more dangerous that this? I'm looking forward to it. Ichika working together with him will be interesting show. This one should have ingenuity that will be the highlighted in my opinion.

Nanase... ohboi ohboi.... so it was you huh.... Well, well, well... let's see how you'll do it and damn this fucking White Room do know their stuff huh... It like took them to make these ppl like this? Like what 6 months? ohboi.... very interesting... Looking forward how you'll deal with the Magnus Opus of The White Room.

Ike and Shinohara was very interesting. While it looks like Shinohara likes him, well I doubt it'd be really something I want to see... Like I dont really care... I'm more interesting in Sudou and even Ayanokouji himself admitted this before, that Ike and Shinahara relationship will prolly encourage ppl in the class; well I honestly doubt it will give the boost like when Horikita started to act up.

This deadlock battle of the 1st year is like mhhh interesting... I dunno how Kushida will kick Yamagi if I remember his name, but let's see.... I also dont know how she'll handle Ayanokouji to be expelled in this special exam but let's see... I'm also very interesting what Kushida's kouhai wants to say.... I doubt it's a confession but I doubt it's far away from what is a confession. But let's see...

Well, Arisu and Ichinose working is very interesting... I thought Arisu will not choose to participate in this exam because of her handicapped but I guess I was wrong. It's just that, I feel like; Ichinose's trust will soon really be her downfall and I think everyone knows this one... I do hope indeed for Ichinose to change but I'll lie if I didnt say, I want her to choose the way this goes on. I mean, the class itself will decide what to do with her anyway.

Koenji's sudden change, or should I say explosiveness rings something very very peculiar to me.. Especially what he wants... Like I do think this is OUTSIDE of him, but if he do so, does he intend to expel Ayanokouji? Or really he just wants to be free? Well, let's see how this will turn out... Granted I'm sure this will prolly be either his last appearance or, he'll be worked to the bone.

Kiryuuin's convo with Manabu just highlight that spiciness and that tingle yet slowly buckle down excitement. Manabu himself knows something with Ayanokouji, but his cockiness sure is damn immeasurable. You know, it'd do be like that.... Now, for Tsukihiro involving in the matters of the school itself and with the student council is something that well, rings to the bell in my opinion. I still do think that, the 20m bounty was provided by Tsukihiro but prolly, Manabu declined this but was interested why the higher up wants him to get expelled so he just went with this 3 way battle.

The VP himself is very interesting. Having ideals like Horikita's older brother yet not having the insights is something..... very very saddening. Oh well, I mean it's Manabu you're against so you know.... I'll give him a slow pat in the back for that.

Now, I do know you can join big group but I do doubt Ayanokouji will do this, so let's see how this will turn out... I'm also very excited to what kind this special exam is; which I know is different than the previous one. I'd even wage this will be prolly 2 vols, but then again I might be wrong.

Damn Ryuuen.... This is something very interesting you've pulled out. I'm indeed certain that Arisu will wholeheartedly accept this but considering she'd pay 5m for Ichinose but I do know they have prolly more than enough. I mean what Katsuragi fucked up was eating Class A slowly, and you know, this method if not, for this; saved Ryuuen so yeh... With Katsuragi in their side, pretty sure Ichinose's Class-C will never rise any higher.
Nov 12, 2020 2:17 AM
Jul 2019
The calm before the storm. Nothing much happened during this volume, other than reading the tedious rules of the special exam. That took like what, 30 pages?

Everyone's preparing for the exam and because of Kiyo's perfect score in Math, everyone's flocking to him, to which he said no and went solo. Speaking of solo players, Horikita and Kouenji. Kouenji's proposal was certainly interesting. Maybe it's time for him to unleash his full power. If he does get first place, I'll be really impressed, with people like Kiryuuin and Nagumo as his opponents, not to mention the Ichinose and Sakayanagi teaming up and the first years concocting their plan.

Ryuuen's offer is definitely the best part of this volume. He insisted that Katsuragi should leave Class A and move to B instead and he did that easily. If they don't get a higher score than Arisu in this exam, I'd be terribly disappointed.

The last part was interesting. Now, I'm not gonna jump into conclusions and assume that Nanase is indeed the WR enforcer. Tsukishiro could've invited the rest of the first years and what we got is just one of them being interrogated, in this case, Tsubasa. That is way too convenient.

And that's about it. No development between Kei and Kiyo other than that attempted kiss (Damn you Ichika). Based on the illustrations and the preview of volume 3, things should get spicy. And after that should be a .5 volume, the vacation on the ship. Should be interesting.
Aug 9, 2022 4:36 AM
Jul 2022
woooow masterpice
Nov 22, 2022 5:52 AM

Mar 2019
I am waiting so much for kiyo x kei revealed to the entire class, but I'm afraid of them breaking up before it happens.

So the white room child is 1-D chick. I was thinking it was kishuda's junior, because he didn't recognise suzune, who was top of her class, and got info about kushida. Or the 1-C guy who held the punch of that big guy. I hope the big guy gets expelled, not because he's a problem child like ryuuen, but because he's a fucking criminal. It also means both psycho girls getting expelled too, so it works out.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Aug 15, 2023 6:40 AM
May 2021
Based volume, basically a prequel to the next big exam shit is about to go down!! Kiryuuin is one sexy gal why lie, thought she was a first year when reading the novel but shes a third year. Nanase being the White Room student? Madness low key didn’t expect that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 12 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Aug 13

10 by JayKitsuneTV »»
Sep 4, 9:42 PM

» Sakayanagi vs Ryueen

kiyopon111 - Sep 4

2 by deebosamuel »»
Sep 4, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jun 10

4 by ImenonoawaiDream »»
Aug 11, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 24, 2023

10 by szewc »»
Jul 31, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.