Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2023 6:19 AM
Aug 2011
Let's get this MD club going... I know there has to be a lot more Anime watchers/lovers in MD!! My buddy live in Laurel and I don't think he is on here. Will be inviting him to join MAL and this club...
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.”
― Thomas Sowell
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 20, 2023 7:23 AM

Mar 2019
Jul 20, 2023 11:02 AM

Jan 2017
Thank you for doing this! Let's GOOO :) 
Jul 21, 2023 6:54 AM
Aug 2011
I've been watching this gif for like 10 min now and can't stop lol
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.”
― Thomas Sowell
Jul 21, 2023 6:55 AM
Aug 2011
MarylandIzumiKun said:
Thank you for doing this! Let's GOOO :) 

I really want to see how many people we have here in MD and it will be nice to have people on the same time zone and possibly zip code on here. 
― Thomas Sowell
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 AM

Mar 2019
Adr_Ian said:
dude i really feel you xd ... if u want to see the whole video write "chika dance love is war" and u will become an addicated of watching her dancing like me and others ... you will spend yur entire life watching her without getting bored .
Jul 24, 2023 3:38 AM
Aug 2011
Ni-Nu said:
Adr_Ian said:
dude i really feel you xd ... if u want to see the whole video write "chika dance love is war" and u will become an addicated of watching her dancing like me and others ... you will spend yur entire life watching her without getting bored .
I've loved her dance for a while now... I first saw her in the vid "Notice me senpai [Anime Edit]" and been loving her since.. Love the slowed down version just as much!
― Thomas Sowell
Aug 9, 2023 8:41 PM
Aug 2011
What Anime is everyone watching? I just got done with a few, Black Summoner, Baki Hanma second season, So I'm a Spider, So What? and a few more... However, I am watching: The Great Cleric, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation season 2 and a few more... 
― Thomas Sowell
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» It's April. Natures needs to make up its mind.

Moon_Filled_Sky - Apr 2, 2013

4 by Hellobee »»
Jan 29, 2014 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.