Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2023 7:19 PM
Mar 2019
Beaten, humiliated and whipped.
If you are watching, you will know who i mean.
LeknaatSep 20, 1:36 AM
Jul 4, 2023 5:56 PM
Oct 2019
i feel with how nie li is treating this girl, he's going to turn her into the thing he hates about her (from his previous life). a self-fulfilling prophecy/time travel paradox type of thing. it's kind of unfortunate. because while she's obviously a bit of a bitch in this current life, she hasn't become irredeemable yet. and maybe it's just me, but i actually felt empathy when she was like "why does he hate me so much?" idk how this is going to play out, but it seems like they're destined to be bitter enemies

as for "teacher", it seemed like she remembers nie lie from their previous life? she said something about "knowing they'd meet again"

wheelchair girl getting some fresh air, and her cousin or whatever being a tool bag...
Mar 13, 11:24 PM

Nov 2009
The "supposed evil killer" wasn't wrong tho...

This is a different timeline, she hasn't gone full "evil", which from the looks of it, she might have been forced to be "evil" in the previous timeline by her family.

In this current timeline she only acts arrogant cause she is technically a bit higher up than the others on the Ranking.

Which means she isn't really evil, just bad personality, and she wants to take the punishment because of "honor", which is very common in Martial Arts series.

MC is acting on pure revenge, since he included the punishment as "for my Teacher", instead of basing the punishment on her bad personality.

The girl is pretty much a direct opposite of the pink hair girl in how MC treats them.

Where Pink Hair Heroine says "why do you like me so much"

and

This Pink Hair Rival says "why do you hate me so much"

Funny how they're both Pink Haired... they really like to use Pink Hair as main screen characters huh...

And both Pink Hair gets confused by the MC, since MC is basing all of his feeling from previous timeline and not current timeline...

I would bet that if MC didn't go revenge-heavy, he could probably have a decent conversation AND still challenge her to the stairs without involving "trash talks" of "revenge or killing each other"... And maybe this Pink Hair girl would become another potential friend to the MC and if so, future tragic prevented, since there would be no hatred for each other or even the "future Teacher" as this Pink hair girl might attempt to go against her family and not kill her friend's Teacher.

Which at this point, the other girl might not really become MC's Teacher... since MC is clearly going above the current Teacher's power level. If anything, if it continues like this, MC might become the other girl's Teacher instead, LOL.
amlgMar 13, 11:39 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 7th Season Episode 30 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 23, 2023

1 by Sats »»
Aug 15, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 7th Season Episode 25 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 11, 2023

1 by Sats »»
Aug 15, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 7th Season Episode 51 Discussion

amlg - Mar 13

1 by 96Chaser »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 7th Season Episode 52 Discussion

bushman66 - Jul 8, 2023

6 by Northstar01 »»
Apr 10, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Yao Shen Ji 6th Season Episode 11 Discussion

Northstar01 - Apr 10

0 by Northstar01 »»
Apr 10, 11:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.