Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2019 2:17 PM
Jun 2014
I've seen a scene and that made me a little interested in the romance but I really don't "trust" in that the anime is all lovey dovey about the relationship about the two of them. So, they actually end up together? Kiss? That kind of closure. I'll watch the anime if the romance is good. I really want to know these spoilers. If they Kiss, If they end together (happy end) and if they accept their feelings. Oh, and a confession, I want to know If the anime have one. Thanks
Jul 9, 2019 9:01 PM
Jul 2019
nah bruh this anime is about economics and people and shit... yuusha is mostly away in every episode doing shit n stuff and making maou the main focus of the story doing her shit n stuff like educating people and trading technologies. i'm not saying there isn't any romance in this anime, there's just very little but i think you'll appreciate the moments that maou and yuusha are together, and oh yeah no kissing scenes but other than that the answer to your questions is yes.
Jul 10, 2019 12:42 PM
Jun 2014
Golf-Korean-Egg said:
nah bruh this anime is about economics and people and shit... yuusha is mostly away in every episode doing shit n stuff and making maou the main focus of the story doing her shit n stuff like educating people and trading technologies. i'm not saying there isn't any romance in this anime, there's just very little but i think you'll appreciate the moments that maou and yuusha are together, and oh yeah no kissing scenes but other than that the answer to your questions is yes.
THANKS! I'm going to put the anime on my "to watch" list.
Jul 30, 2021 3:45 PM
Mar 2020
bro after reading this i dropped the anime lol i was hopping for something but now that i know nothing will happend im just sad and fucking angry, also im kinda late
Apr 30, 2023 4:15 AM
Apr 2023
I just finished this anime. I have not been this disappointed and felt this misled about an anime for a long, long time. They get married in episode 1 and the writer never even lets them have a single kiss. I mean that wouldn't really be enough for a story that starts with them getting married in episode 1 but you don't even get the bare minimum of a kiss over 12 straight episodes. The entire first episode is completely misleading and I'm pretty sure it's intentionally designed to deceive people like me who was looking to watch a romance anime into watching their shitty political, economic anime. No wonder this shit didn't get a second season. I've been watched anime for over 3 decades but this is legitimately the first time I've ever thought "I'm glad this shit didn't get a second season".
Jun 30, 2023 9:06 PM
Oct 2020
They didn't even kissed throughout the manga or LN, even though there were some explicit scenes between the side characters during the last war arc. I seriously don't get this writer why he didn't let them have there kiss even though we're here just for the main couple. I feel betrayed for real.
This shit really shouldn't get animated anymore
Aug 27, 2023 9:57 AM
Jul 2016
cultured0_0weeb said:
They didn't even kissed throughout the manga or LN, even though there were some explicit scenes between the side characters during the last war arc. I seriously don't get this writer why he didn't let them have there kiss even though we're here just for the main couple. I feel betrayed for real.
This shit really shouldn't get animated anymore
Same...
Just a big mess of wasted potential. I dislike how it ended, because I was liked where it was going.
A good story and great characters full of potential, but the author just threw it all away.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

219 by mogneto »»
Sep 18, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Do you think that anime season 2nd will be available in future?

SametTakao - Nov 6, 2023

13 by zazo_Zero_2 »»
Aug 17, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

465 by PankesuPlease »»
Jul 13, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

111 by Split_Head_77 »»
May 24, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

125 by Split_Head_77 »»
May 24, 8:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.