Apr 2020
Hello! :D

We are all here to make friends.
So don't be shy, come say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself. 。^‿^。

p.s. Don't forgot to join our discord.

-----

So I will start:

Hei, hei.

I am a pretty chill person. I live in a small country in EU.
I like playing relaxing games such as minecraft, stardew valley. We own a garden, where we grow our own veggies. I like lots of animals, I have a pet cat 🐱 named Tačko (he has white paws).

I mostly am watching seasonals, it is just easier for me.
I kinda like slice of life the most and sports. Other themed anime are also cool. I am pretty much open to anything. So you may hit me up with any kind of recommendation.
It is hard for me to pick fave anime, because i likeso many of them. All of them hold up a special place in my heart.
I would however say Golden boy is hillarious. Spirited away, Beelzebub, The garden of words. All of these are nice lovely and fun. Also sad. ^^ Recently i really like anime called Mashle. I am a big Harry Potter fan (currentl reading the 6th book)!

I am happy to be here and happy to meet you all!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 15, 2023 4:12 PM
lilyraincandy
May 2022
hello ! my name is Tx (not texas lol).

i'm really excited to be apart of this club ! i really want to make more meaningful connections with people but it's a bit difficult due to being introverted. i live in canada but im online a lot so timezones arent too much of a problem either. im open to a lot of things too so no judgement at all, whatever you like is all on you so own it !!

i do play a lot of video games like overwatch, stardew valley, minecraft, valorant and others but i'm always down to start a new game with friends ^^. right now i'm reluctantly playing overwatch two and i hope to start playing terraria !

in terms of anime and manga, my favorites would be erased and nana respectively. i'm practically addicted to shoujo and romance series so i'm always open to recommendations too! im about to start watching madoka magica and i plan on reading tsuzere children afterwards ^^. i like chatting to people about their favorite shows, series or interests so please feel free !! 

thanks for reading and i hope you have a great time here !
Jun 16, 2023 12:18 PM
Jun 2023
Yo Yo,
Da names Crackin n Slackin, I love to crack open a cold one and love slacking on work 

I mostly play games nowadays such as Omega Strikers, Don't Starve and a bunch of platformers, I don't really watch as much as i used to but there are a few shows i'm watching which are mostly just catching up on past seasonal's such as Mob Psycho 100 lll and Chainsawman. 
If I had to give a favorite show it would be between Mob Psycho 100 (as a whole) and Star Wars the Clone Wars, pretty great shows (try them sometimes) I have watched a fair few shows however I put them all on my old account and I probably won't transfer all of them :p probably just the relevant ones :) 

I just hang around and chat most of the time and sometimes do art in my free time 

But ye, that ends the broadcast of the cracker slacker! 
See you all next time 
Jun 17, 2023 6:45 PM
Apr 2021
Hi everyone! 

My name is Emmanuel Nieves, and I am 23 years old, I am a college student who adores psychology, and I want to help others. I joined this club to meet new people who like my hobbies, including anime, manga, books, video games, and many other things. I enjoy writing books; currently, I am writing one involving an asylum and another story focusing on a female samurai in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Some of my favorite anime/manga include:
Bleach
Chainsaw Man
Black Clover
Dandadan
Undead Unluck
One Piece

Feel free to add me as a friend and message me about anything :]
Jun 21, 2023 2:12 PM

Apr 2015
Heyo! I'm Piriph!

My real name is Sam, I'm a huge fan of manly anime but I like pretty much everything, and I'm obsessed with dinosaurs! I like to think I'm pretty funny, and my favorite thing to do is hang out on discord with friends. I'm kinda working on a manga but it's probably terrible.

I'm excited to get to know you all!
My signature got deleted and I can't be bothered to make a new one.
Aug 14, 2023 4:48 AM
Jun 2023
Heey, I'm Resa. I'm 30, living in New Zealand.

I'm really excited to be here, everyone has already expressed love for things I also love or that I'm keen to give a go - games, TV, movies, anime, manga, books, DINOSAURS (my dad was a geologist, we have some cool fossils and samples. Space/astrophysics/astronomy is also very interesting), and it's so cool some of you are creating your own art! I wish you every kind of luck!
I'm an introvert too, but MAL feels like the old forum I used to be a part of back in my teens. Feels like The Old Internet. It feels cozy. 

I'm currently borrowing my friend's collection of the One Piece manga, I've just made it to Skypiea. I think it'd be really funny if I could tell people the first manga series I ever finished was One Piece, but I don't think I can resist leaving other stories unfinished haha..
I do have half of the Death Note manga that I started collecting 10+ years ago (I recently found a website in my country that sells the volumes cheap so I plan to complete it soon), and I just bought Vol. 1, 2, & 3 of Spy x Family, and Vol. 1 of Sakamoto Days and Helck. I'm also borrowing My Dress Up Darling and I'm considering giving Fire Punch a go. My mate has a WALL of books, and I can't wait to start other collections he has like Full Metal Alchemist. I have a lot of catching up to do :P

I look forward to hanging out! Feel free to add me too ^_^
Aug 20, 2023 7:27 PM

Aug 2023
Hey, hey!!!! I'm Vivian, I live in the USA, and I've always wanted to talk to others who like anim as much as me! I'm a pretty hardcore otaku, even though you probably can't tell by my list right now, as I created my first mal account today! Some of my favorite series include TPN, shadows house, Sachi-iro no one room. I ADORE good horror or thriller series, but I'd say I'm pretty well rounded.  I am ALWAYS looking for recommendations! Yoroshiku, hope to find a great community here!   
Nov 26, 2023 11:29 AM
Nov 2023
Hello! I'm Erin from Canada
Just started watching anime this year so I've only really watched the more popular ones
my favorites so far are Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Higurashi: When They Cry. I always appreciate more recommendations!
I enjoy things like art, music, and hiking
So excited to meet you all!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime Recommendations

CrackingNslackin - Jun 19, 2023

11 by Treresaresaurus »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:47 AM

» Anime Season (SUMMER 2023) Watchlist

Jozuwa-_- - Jul 19, 2023

16 by Jozuwa-_- »»
Aug 22, 2023 10:31 AM

» What's an anime you refused to watch at first but loved it once you finally did?

Piriph - Jun 28, 2023

7 by OshieteOshiete2 »»
Aug 20, 2023 7:31 PM

» What is your favorite genre?

sovietpanda22 - Jun 15, 2023

6 by Balesi »»
Jul 15, 2023 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.