Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2023 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, Polka still held memories important to their past. 

Not going to lie, this episode was depressing despite some of the light humor they added in. That shower scene stand for a lot of emotions coming frmo this episode. Hard to say where the direction of the story will go but the building feels ominous with higher ups planning from the shadows.
Jun 12, 2023 9:13 AM

Feb 2021
The OP changed again! Now there are those blimps in the city.
The scenes with a lot of text at the start were really cool
6:54 "Be afraid! A mysterious cabal lurks in our midst!" Is what the yellow text says. It's kinda hard to see
17:21 For some reason this wasn't translated. It says (translation by me) "Doesn't work with someone with a high level of security"
Jun 12, 2023 9:14 AM
Sep 2021
It was a decent episode, got know a lot about the police cases on these mysterious symbols and the people they are after.
Jun 12, 2023 9:16 AM

May 2018
Nice to see the blimps in the OP now!

The Sharkverse may just become a thing ;O
Jun 12, 2023 9:17 AM

Jul 2017
Polka's old fallen empire emblem resrufaced in the real world, it's certainly something set up for more atrocities to be done.

On the police's side, Tsubaki fears for his life in danger, but nothing is set in certain until confirmed. That said, the Phantom Solitaire really purchasing 3 billion yen from the Grocer for blimps all across the city to promote the symbol, in his case it's special to get the message about the symbol across to the public. But where to get answers, and I love the fact that they used the old anime 4:3 aspect to tell the backstory lols.

That's the story that the Corpse God told Sayo, but to the execution of the plan, it's still up in airs. That said, Sayo and Misaki's naked affair on Polka's life, and that held lots of emotions, other than the shark talk, which Sayo is deeply obsessed with. Back to the main topic, if there is a certain reason why someone would release the symbol out in the world, the Corpse God must find it. And despite the whims and worries about the real world, deep research has to be done, though treaded carefully. As an example, the Metropolitan Police HQ summoning Tsubaki under the superintendent general Jirotarou Takasu, he's a real hardy, though the runaway detective Miyabi Hosorogi is still in question. He too knows about the Phantom Solitaire, and everyone is moving onto their places quick.

Quick and easy does it...
Jun 12, 2023 9:56 AM
Oct 2016
Polka is very shaken by this emblem from his world showing up in Japan. It seems like many major characters in this story have some connection to this emblem. Phantom Solitaire is desperate to find its meaning, going back to that grocer broker to ask what the price for that information is. The grocer changing his pricing for each customer is funny, Phantom Solitaire got screamed on that price but I did laugh at scene. He knows anyways that it being so important makes finding out the truth more satisfying. Polka telling Sayo the truth straight up was surprising but a good idea. She's very much obsessed with sharks and nothing else phases her. Even wanting to be put into that shark doll the real Polka is in. Misaki got a little weird with her in the shower but Sayo just wants to talk about sharks and shark movies with someone so everything is cool between them all. Iwanome being put directly on the Phantom Solitaire case given his personal connection. His new way of doing things could mesh well with the higher ups or it could get him kicked out. Next episode should be interesting with Phantom Solitaire going to see Polka next.
Jun 12, 2023 9:59 AM

Dec 2022
the is gonna be a collab between phantom solitaire and the corpse god i am exicted
Jun 12, 2023 10:15 AM
Mar 2015
The symbol of the Empire has led us to the police organization which Horosogi is afraid of Love the shark fetish of the girl "Put me into the shark and Polka can have my body"
Jun 12, 2023 10:33 AM

Feb 2019
Goddamn it. Yet again we get cockblocked by the white light in the shower scene lmao. Sayo literally just wants to talk about showers and here comes Misaki groping her 😂

So the symbol now appears on blimps in the OP that’s cool. Looks like everything leads back to the police. Which if you think about it, makes sense, given police departments are essentially modern knights. A lot of mystery yet to be unravelled that I’m really looking forward to down the stretch here and in cour 2.
Jun 12, 2023 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
Sayo and her lover of Shark, she even wants to become one lol. Nice scene in the bath with Misaki and Sayo. Looks like Solitaire is going to meet Corpse god.
Jun 12, 2023 10:45 AM
Oct 2021
Is youtube even fine showing even that cencored version still spicy,will there problem with ani one asia
Jun 12, 2023 11:01 AM
Oct 2022
Sayo is always like she was standing between the most reasonable person in this show and the most insane one. Just a moment, she was so unhinged by her uncle's killer and read Misaki's emotions like a book. Right the next minute, she switched to nothing-matters-but-sharks mode.

Dukino said:
Phantom Solitaire is desperate to find its meaning, going back to that grocer broker to ask what the price for that information is. 

He didn't go back. That scene was a flashback, continued the meeting since the last episode, as after that Solitaire asked for the price of flying blimps over the city.
Jun 12, 2023 1:23 PM
Jun 2020

Embient said:

17:21 For some reason this wasn't translated. It says (translation by me) "Doesn't work with someone with a high level of security"
At least on crunchyroll it was translated, just really really hard to see. But that makes for a really funny joke considering we are talking about identification lol, love the translators.
Jun 12, 2023 1:26 PM
Jun 2020
Loved the episode, the start with all the messages was done really well, and the sexiest thing in the shower scene wasn't even them being naked, it was misakis voice holy fuck.
Jun 12, 2023 1:51 PM
Dec 2021
good ep, hadamard product.
Jun 12, 2023 2:21 PM
Jul 2014
Comedic timing is so bad lmao, it always hit at the worst timings

Also, they keep using the "naked ladies" type of thing to keep people interested when it becomes too shitty, no point of having this conversation in the bath

Again a useless scene and conversation with the dude who sells stuff. He literally shows the symbol before having the money lol, what's the point of giving him now

Random emotional scene of his friends souls or whatever when he's the "Corpse god" and is the "evil" in the story. Again wrong timing, just randomly put there to make the viewers feel as if the characters are intricate but they're just very shallow and superficial based on their physical appearance and archetype of a single personality like the shark girl or the idiot smiling all the time type of girl

Again, showing the police head officer and making a character black/creepy out of him. Then make him the clown by making him correct his name in a funny way.

This could be improved in so many ways and become actually interesting, but every time it tries it seems like it rejects itself from improving.
Jun 12, 2023 5:50 PM
Dec 2021
TigreDemon said:
Comedic timing is so bad lmao, it always hit at the worst timings

Also, they keep using the "naked ladies" type of thing to keep people interested when it becomes too shitty, no point of having this conversation in the bath

Again a useless scene and conversation with the dude who sells stuff. He literally shows the symbol before having the money lol, what's the point of giving him now

Random emotional scene of his friends souls or whatever when he's the "Corpse god" and is the "evil" in the story. Again wrong timing, just randomly put there to make the viewers feel as if the characters are intricate but they're just very shallow and superficial based on their physical appearance and archetype of a single personality like the shark girl or the idiot smiling all the time type of girl

Again, showing the police head officer and making a character black/creepy out of him. Then make him the clown by making him correct his name in a funny way.

This could be improved in so many ways and become actually interesting, but every time it tries it seems like it rejects itself from improving.
did we watch the same episode lol?
Jun 12, 2023 8:06 PM

May 2019
Damn, Sayo straight up grabbed Polka and took him in the shower with her (I know she didn't know it was him until afterwards) oh and Misaki followed her in, nice steamy shower scene too bad it was censored. Not sure if Sayo is brilliant or crazy (or maybe both) but I think she did get to Misaki's head since Misaki's own interrogation plans were ruined but nonetheless it does not appear that Sayo had anything to do with Polka's killing.

The Phantom Solitaire wants to know more about the mysterious symbol and the Corpse God wants to know who put it out in the public, I think there will be fireworks in the next episode.
Jun 12, 2023 8:43 PM
Jul 2022
Do u guys recommend I watch this anime? Is it good?
Jun 12, 2023 9:08 PM

Feb 2021
zairaner said:

Embient said:

At least on crunchyroll it was translated, just really really hard to see. But that makes for a really funny joke considering we are talking about identification lol, love the translators.

Ohhh I watched with the CR subs too but didn't notice that at all. Why did they do this lol?
Jun 12, 2023 9:48 PM

Jul 2012
The shark girl is so irrationally goofy. I love her. 
Jun 12, 2023 11:27 PM
Apr 2023
Setting aside the world-building happening for these past episodes, I want to score this episode with a 5/5 because of the sharks (and the blurry 80085)
Jun 12, 2023 11:33 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ the OG Polka get taken into the shower, lucky guy.

Unlucky for us tho, cause the "fog" censored (` Y `)

The shark girl seems to be pretty calm, rational and understanding.

Tho, her logic of who she thinks is "good" is based on whether they like Sharks or not... LOL

And she wants to swap places with OG Polka cause she wants to be the Shark Plushy. This girl's funny.

TBH tho, I still don't really see the ink mark matching up with the MC's world kingdom's symbol... are they just basing it off the little crown-like thing at the top of the mark?

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 13, 2023 2:00 AM

Feb 2021
I think that He's peeking them :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 13, 2023 3:18 AM
Mar 2023
It is alright, sometimes very interesting. The fanservice is really pointless and weird. The continuous shark joke character is more annoying than anything, it's not really funny. On 19:11 there's an English typo (Search spelled as "Serch") and it's perhaps the funniest thing of the entire episode
Jun 13, 2023 6:26 AM

Feb 2021
amlg said:
TBH tho, I still don't really see the ink mark matching up with the MC's world kingdom's symbol... are they just basing it off the little crown-like thing at the top of the mark?

The diagonal line going from top left to bottom right is not straight at the end, that is the handle from the gun.
The second diagonal line has a "hilt" at the top.
And the oval and 3 lines is the crown
Jun 13, 2023 10:25 AM

Jun 2015
Them closing lines defo had the wiff of some squeepig activity! Original polka shark reveal was cute. By the way, I don't think Ive mentioned this before, but I am a master level practitioner of sharkomancy. Just in case you ever want your soul transferred into a shark. Costs 1 trillion gold bars though, becoming a shark aint cheap.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 13, 2023 10:30 AM

Jun 2015
Ivenonamereally said:
It is alright, sometimes very interesting. The fanservice is really pointless and weird. The continuous shark joke character is more annoying than anything, it's not really funny. On 19:11 there's an English typo (Search spelled as "Serch") and it's perhaps the funniest thing of the entire episode
You need more fun in your life :P I dont think this show has fanservice. If it was not censored the scenes would be more raw and poignant.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 13, 2023 10:40 AM

Oct 2022
Got to know more about the police investigation.
Looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 13, 2023 12:43 PM

Dec 2016
Mikes37 said:
If you liked Durarara, or you enjoy similarly slower paced stories with tons of characters and subplots, yes I'd recommend it. 

Why would I spend my time watching shows I don't like? 💢
Jun 13, 2023 6:06 PM

Mar 2008
The shower scene felt so randomly placed in there. 
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jun 13, 2023 8:51 PM
May 2017
is it just me or is the writing quality dropping? :(
Jun 13, 2023 9:37 PM
Dec 2021
Polka still retained important memories from her past. The ancient emblem of Polka's fallen empire has resurfaced in the real world, certainly something set up for more atrocities to be committed. On the police side, Tsubaki fears for his life in danger, but nothing is certain until confirmed. That said, Phantom Solitaire actually purchased 3 billion yen from the Grocer for blimps across the city to promote the symbol, in his case it's special to get the message about the symbol to the public.
Jun 14, 2023 12:38 PM

Mar 2010
I appreciate da fanservice, if only they allowed us to see some nips.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 2023 3:43 AM
Mar 2019
Mikes37 said:

Yes it is, one of of the two example of "don't judge the book by its cover" alongside KamiKatsu.
Jun 15, 2023 3:46 AM
Jul 2022
Vorexa said:
Mikes37 said:

Yes it is, one of of the two example of "don't judge the book by its cover" alongside KamiKatsu.

Yeah thanks I've downloaded it I'll watch it soon
Jun 17, 2023 1:11 PM

May 2014
Shark Polka still the best character.

I'm enjoying this a lot. Looks like Solitaire is going to be meeting Corpse God soon. 
Jun 17, 2023 7:59 PM

Mar 2013
The subtitles I was watching kept switching between 3 trillion and 3 billion during the Grocer conversation. It's a huge number regardless, but does anyone know what the official number was supposed to be?
Jun 17, 2023 8:01 PM

Feb 2014
Sayo and Misaki... O///O

Next episode is going to be interesting.
Jun 17, 2023 8:09 PM

Jun 2021
hawk222 said:
The subtitles I was watching kept switching between 3 trillion and 3 billion during the Grocer conversation. It's a huge number regardless, but does anyone know what the official number was supposed to be?
Grocer said 3 trillion in the manga.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Jun 18, 2023 7:30 AM
Jul 2021
there was a subtitle "where is the leak" through out the whole episode and it was pretty boring
Jun 24, 2023 2:11 PM
Nov 2021
Não acredito que esse anime fez uma cena séria entre duas garotas conversando no banho kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

E os vilões indo atrás do prota para receber informações foi meio tenso(pq com o solitaire é difícil levar a sério).
Jun 25, 2023 12:32 AM

Aug 2022
sleeper hit of the season
Jul 5, 2023 5:58 AM

Jan 2014
I'm starting to think that Corpse God simply reincarnate into far future, not the other world.
this current world probably is the future of Corpse God old world.
by thinking that, the presence of the logo would make sense for a cult or some organization that control the world from the shadow for thousand years. irl, something like rothschild family.
unless, there's more people that able to cross world before Corpse God.
Sep 7, 2023 6:53 AM
Oct 2015
Rather Intriguing, it kept me on my seat
Sep 9, 2023 1:39 AM

Jan 2020
A love for sharks and has a rich family.....she might wanto be a loan shark.....
Nov 11, 2023 11:41 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Cool and hot scene in the bath!!!
kekeke
Dec 26, 2023 2:30 PM

Feb 2009
hot scene aside, it was a rare glimpse into Misaki's inner feelings, more so than how the manga depicted it imo. One of my most favorite scenes of the season
Mar 16, 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
Looks like the main story will revolve around the meaning of that symbol huh
Aug 27, 6:35 PM
Oct 2021
Man im sleep in last scene

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

176 by fenderis »»
Sep 9, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

56 by spicarie »»
Apr 23, 8:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.