Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2021 12:06 AM

Jul 2017
Hi, I don't really understand or like anime about Islamic religion because I'm not a Moslem, but after watching this anime I became interested in reading the story of the struggle of a Moslem. idk why but it feels so... idk how to say but it's awesome. i think this anime is worth to watch if u curious!.
Drakath_VOct 6, 2021 3:15 AM
Oct 6, 2021 12:24 AM
Apr 2021
If you interested in Arabian history just read the Quran. It's our (Muslim's) Holy book. Here you can find all the history and story about Muslims and our god !!
Oct 6, 2021 12:34 AM
May 2020
Darkht said:
Hi, I don't really understand or like anime about Islamic religion because I'm not a Muslim, but after watching this anime I became interested in reading the story of the struggle of a Muslim. idk why but it feels so... idk how to say but it's awesome. i think this anime is worth to watch if u curious!.
im happy for you bro , yeah this movie is so interesting to watch...

And not just interesting , people can also learn more about Muslim/Islam while enjoying the movie, for me this is so wholesome :)
One Piece is bad, really
Oct 6, 2021 12:49 AM
May 2020
This movie has taken the incident of the Abraha trying to destroy kaaba and made their own changes. You can check the actual story for starters. Also, I suggest you to read the story of Omar, the third Calliph. (or you could watch a series based on his life). It is very interesting. you can search for Omar series and it will show up
Oct 6, 2021 12:55 AM

Jan 2021
The interesting part about these stories is that they were true and these miracles occurred in real life during that time (although I think that the anime made many changes and I havent seen the anime yet).

I would recommend you read the translated version of The Holy Quran or the events occured during the 4 Caliphs. These have many miraculous events that are totally unbelievable and out of this world, but the good part is that it actually happened.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Oct 6, 2021 7:39 AM
Jan 2021
Kinda spoilers but not really (Beware)

This anime instantly became one of the highlights of this year!

I have seen it at the movies with a friend and we have had a blast noticing the little references to some verses of the Quran we even looked at each other surprisingly and excitedly and said what was being mentioned to each other it was really an informative experience even for a Muslim like us and a fun one at that especially in the Arabic dub.
Two negatives though:
1.I felt some characters were 1 dimensional
2.the drag of the 3 miracle stories although they were informative and a reminder for me they helped with the plot as well, they just kinda dragged the movie and slowed it down just a bit.
Oct 27, 2021 11:11 PM
Oct 2021
Darkht said:
Hi, I don't really understand or like anime about Islamic religion because I'm not a Moslem, but after watching this anime I became interested in reading the story of the struggle of a Moslem. idk why but it feels so... idk how to say but it's awesome. i think this anime is worth to watch if u curious!.
everything except the last 20 minutes were fiction.
Apr 2, 2023 12:55 PM
Jun 2021
XRhetoric said:
Darkht said:
everything except the last 20 minutes were fiction.

no brother not all were fiction. the stories of prophets were real
Feb 7, 5:27 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to aniart_nation
This movie has taken the incident of the Abraha trying to destroy kaaba and made their own changes. You can check the actual story for starters. Also, I suggest you to read the story of Omar, the third Calliph. (or you could watch a series based on his life). It is very interesting. you can search for Omar series and it will show up
@aniart_nation *2nd Calliph
Apr 10, 5:38 PM
May 2020

my bad, sorry. yes it is 2nd calliph

More topics from this board

Poll: » Journey: Taiko Arabia Hantou de no Kiseki to Tatakai no Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 1, 2021

21 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jun 30, 1:57 AM

» Does anyone know where to watch this?

dowoma - Aug 2, 2021

5 by Omaevamoshinderu »»
Jan 7, 2023 1:20 PM

» What are your thoughts about it as a Muslim?

ser_ene - Jul 14, 2021

17 by FluffyCakeChan »»
Dec 27, 2021 3:37 PM

» important and recommendation

Hhguf - Oct 12, 2021

0 by Hhguf »»
Oct 12, 2021 8:59 AM

» Shahid Arabic Streaming service will stream the movie in 1st October

LoliSenpai0x - Sep 16, 2021

0 by LoliSenpai0x »»
Sep 16, 2021 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.