Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2022 9:27 PM

Mar 2014
Blade Runner is dead, show's over /s

RIP Davis, here's hoping she can contribute something to the story before she dies onscreen
Jan 30, 2022 3:57 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder if the rent in that building became cheaper after this episode. Had a long shooting, a dead body.

Who even was the long coat person that appeared behind Joseph on the first flashback if Marlowe was in front?

Well, probably next episode will be Joseph and Elle dying after all Jr. is still alive in the future.
Jan 30, 2022 6:46 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Damn. Davis got stabbed by the new Black Lotus and Marlowe is dead. I wished Jay and Marlowe would have worked together to take on Wallace Jr. and the new replicants.
Jan 30, 2022 4:47 PM

May 2018
Toonami said that the next episode is the season finale. Does that mean this is getting a 2nd season? If it was the end, wouldn't Toonami say it was the series finale?

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jan 30, 2022 6:36 PM

Nov 2015
How is J going to me much help to anyone with 3 heavy slug wounds. When Jr. mentioned the old house was her referring to the place out in the dessert. I also doubt Davis is really going to die, she seem to tenacious to die the easy.
Jan 31, 2022 9:50 AM

Feb 2010
EternalAnimeGuru said:
When Jr. mentioned the old house was her referring to the place out in the dessert.

The preview for the next episode shows them in the headquarters, it appears he's referring to an old section of the building that's from when it was the Tyrell corporation.
Feb 3, 2022 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
Damn we are going to watch last episode next week, and about this episode we lost fat scientist, Davis and MMarlwoe is dead as well, pretty good episode.
Animation could have been better and voice acting & facial expression are ot animated well, but the ost, music and fight scene are done pretty great!!
Excited to see what happens in last episode!!
Feb 5, 2022 12:11 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Bro, the way I wheezed when Black Lotus literally danced by Davis - like wtf Davis you had all of one job. On the other hand, I guess she proved to be unnecessary fodder so Black Lotus could get away. It was an entirely stupid death, but I can't really be mad for some reason. Just disappointed they let a strong female character just go out so easily.

P.S. I really wonder if White Lotus is associated with any memories or is she clean as a slate? Black Lotus's "purpose" was to find her lover, but does White Lotus have any attachment to Wallace other then the fact that he made her? I feel like from the way she speaks, she truly thinks she's better then him, so I'm curious how loyal of a dog she is.
Apr 2, 2023 9:44 AM

Feb 2022
The duel between Joseph and Marlow is so damn good.

And the different ending song is great too!
Sep 3, 2023 7:14 PM

Nov 2010
That man-to-man duel was good!
I already feel we'll get a bad ending, which I like!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 10 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 15, 2022

12 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 8 Discussion

Vysarine - Jan 1, 2022

12 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 4 Discussion

Vysarine - Nov 27, 2021

19 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 1 Discussion

koluffy - Nov 14, 2021

44 by Jonas-K »»
May 30, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 13 Discussion

Vysarine - Feb 5, 2022

26 by Adnash »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.